Kneevo #9 No personality of her own but she's brill at having a daily moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went by it on Monday it was closed around 2pm is it done now or did it only open for appointments?
I heard the Bowie business is a money laundering front for your wans drug dealer boyfriend. Which would make sense as to why she has so many cokeheads come in to represent her business

Reactions: 4
Shouldn’t she be recovering after everything she’s gone through not going out to pr events

Reactions: 5
Doesn’t look like someone who had “signs of sepsis” and “goo and pus and blood” leaking out her arse 😂 not a chance 😂 the drama of it all 🙄😂

Reactions: 12
I went by it on Monday it was closed around 2pm is it done now or did it only open for appointments?
I’m not sure but they seem to be very very quiet on socials. Probably also due to the fact Dylan quit

Reactions: 2
Why is she always going on about how high her pain tolerance is when she’s always on crying down the phone in pain? Wrecks my head 🤣 Does she want a prize for it??

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She's actually desperate for Alex to repost her versatile stories 😂 and he's reposting everyone but hers ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought this too because of the post I saw Bowie put up today. All about after care and risks with procedures 👀
She has just made a tiktok saying that she feels like the place she got it done is pointing the finger at her for something that was outside of her control.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I was wondering when she would crack and start the rants about the place. Not saying I blame her, I'm just more surprised its taken this long for her to crack.

Reactions: 11
She’s crying on her live now

Saying she never signed anything before getting treatments with them and she would still get Botox down the line but not as often.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
She posted a tiktok an hour ago addressing the post Bowie made, without naming them. I’d say their post likely was directed at her and all the attention it’s brought to their page! I also do think it was likely the clinics fault if her symptoms started 12 hours later, that’s nothing to do with the aftercare, I’d say it could have been poor hygiene or poor technique during the procedure itself, for it to rear its head so quickly after getting it done

Reactions: 18
She posted a tiktok an hour ago addressing the post Bowie made, without naming them. I’d say their post likely was directed at her and all the attention it’s brought to their page! I also do think it was likely the clinics fault if her symptoms started 12 hours later, that’s nothing to do with the aftercare, I’d say it could have been poor hygiene or poor technique during the procedure itself, for it to rear its head so quickly after getting it done
She is still wearing the fleece she wore in hospital 🤮 I’d say her clothes are crawling

• Sick
Reactions: 11
What did bowie say I don’t see anything?

Reactions: 2
She's on live bawling and Alex walks in. I always wonder what's he doing while she's bawling away on tiktok.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.