Suzanne Burke #4 BA for BPerfect looking like a clown, wearing grannies best cardi for a lunch date up town

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread.

recap:
- had a tummy tuck with avoca on a collab, something went wrong that she doesn’t want to talk about, deleted all her posts and has now said she is not affiliated with them at all
- bought a log cabin (with her savings, definitely not Mar-hin’s) and is filling it with crap from Jysk
- self diagnosed Norman Bates and herself with autism , and also pissed off the autism community as well as the general public, refused to apologise and called us all snowflakes
- she’s still crude
- every man fancies her
- confessed she once flashed her brother in a pub
- make up is still shocking

have I missed anything girrrrllss?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is one of the ugliest looking women I've ever seen, what is with the heavy makeup . Less is more suzanne especially at ur age .

Reactions: 6
New thread.

recap:
- had a tummy tuck with avoca on a collab, something went wrong that she doesn’t want to talk about, deleted all her posts and has now said she is not affiliated with them at all
- bought a log cabin (with her savings, definitely not Mar-hin’s) and is filling it with crap from Jysk
- self diagnosed Norman Bates and herself with autism , and also pissed off the autism community as well as the general public, refused to apologise and called us all snowflakes
- she’s still crude
- every man fancies her

- the child is a performing monkey for content.
- she is still filtering the duck out of her photos, to no avail as she is getting rougher looking by the day
- still can't drink girls, but continues to do so anyway

Reactions: 10
New thread.

recap:
- she’s still crude
- every man fancies her

And her lips are growing by the day

Reactions: 7
The only reason she has so many ‘well compared to others it’s not many ‘ followers is when she left Mas on a mission , their was drama to why she deleted the page .. your one shannon that became good friends with her daughter was posting stuff but didn’t actually say what happened.. So everyone including myself ran over to instagram to follow her because we taught it was going to be like the mas page on Facebook or at least she was going to say what happened 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The only reason she has so many ‘well compared to others it’s not many ‘ followers is when she left Mas on a mission , their was drama to why she deleted the page .. your one shannon that became good friends with her daughter was posting stuff but didn’t actually say what happened.. So everyone including myself ran over to instagram to follow her because we taught it was going to be like the mas page on Facebook or at least she was going to say what happened 🤣
Which she never does 🤷....she vaguely mentions things, and says she will address them later. And it simply never happens. She just thinks she is hilarious and that the world should think so too.

Reactions: 3
Ye and Shannon ran and opened another page with that one Rona and they all fell out with Suzanne. I don’t think any of those admin talk to Suzanne anymore 🙈 that page had some drama on it.

Was that mas page ran by Lindsay Hamilton at one stage? All those pages are all the same, asking if there is double mickey money and all this tit

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Was that mas page ran by Lindsay Hamilton at one stage? All those pages are all the same, asking if there is double mickey money and all this tit
Mas who drink was Lindsay and then mas on a mission was Suzanne and her minions

Tea spill just called her out and shared the video of her joking about autism.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I am shaking in temper after watching that clip of her in hysterics laughing at the dog possibly having autism and her 5 second quiz of having it. What a yoke 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I cannot believe that video 🤬🤬 how did she think that’s appropriate to think let alone speak and laugh about. You’d need to be living under a rock not to know the struggle of an autism family. What an ignorant witch

Reactions: 15
The fact she said “I’m gonna get eat for this” shows she knew what she was about to say was insensitive or controversial but she still went ahead and said it. Family’s and people with disabilities work tirelessly for inclusivity and better understanding. Then you have this absolute ignorant moran saying things like she took a 5 second quiz to see if herself and her dog have autism and associating mentally challenged with autism. It absolutely boils my blood. She should be ashamed of herself and crawl under a rock!

Reactions: 21
This country goes back 50 years everytime someone thinks it’s funny to make special needs jokes 😔

Reactions: 17
Whats more fustrating is her “I took the 5 second quiz” if only it was that easy and it wasn’t years of chasing and fighting the system for services and assessment’s , a nasty piece of work she is

Reactions: 11
Had to find her thread after seeing the clip. Didn't realise this woman was still around. Shes a painful yoke, how does she have such a following?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.