Kneevo #3 k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe that young girls are getting this surgery when women aren't fully developed till 25 really both mentally and physically. Crazy stuff even starts to happen to your body at 28 😂😂

Reactions: 7
First time posting on this thread lol hi everyone

WHY IS SHE SO VILE!! Nobody needs to hear about her bowel movements I feel sick to my stomach the way she even used the word “shih” like she’s actually disgusting. Not only has she a vile mouth on her she always looks like she needs a good whack of a power washer as well she’s so manky

I mean the poor girl must have serious pain threshold!! To get skin taken from under your boobs and legs, to shove onto your bum. To walk around with two drains out of your bum, I mean god help her, it looks sooo painful! What is she thinking! Why would you put your body through that again. She will be like that again in 6 months when she get the implants back in. It’s just crazy. I bet you she won’t like her boobs soon and will want them re done too

Reactions: 5
Lads her body’s destroyed what the duck?
It actually looks scary. She looks so thin and out of proportion.. that’s not what a 20 something year old body should look like, she’ll absolutely regret it all in a few years. A person this young with that amount of money is bound to go crazy and spend before they even think because they can afford to do so. Someone really needs to step in and get her the help she needs because she is clearly very unhappy with herself and is desperately trying to change her image but I think she should start with her problems on the inside and maybe then she won’t need unnecessary surgeries on the outside. I absolutely do not like her and I don’t agree with a lot of what she says and does but seeing her on her stories disgusted and scared me. She needs serious help

Reactions: 14
Kneevo is well on the road to self destruction she drags everyone around her into her dramas, her family clearly dont care, no one has stepped in to stop her. No doubt this girl is yet to be a member for the 27 club if she doesn't stop

Reactions: 10
Kneevo is well on the road to self destruction she drags everyone around her into her dramas, her family clearly dont care, no one has stepped in to stop her. No doubt this girl is yet to be a member for the 27 club if she doesn't stop
Did you see on her stories that even a family member asked what she had done this time. Like did they not know?

Reactions: 4
So something about that recent tweet just doesn’t sit well with me.

1. She OD’d in Barcelona but Lucy was out partying? Is anyone that heartless? They claimed to be best friends but she suddenly got ‘upset’ over those tweets while in Barcelona? Something seems very off with that.

2. She goes on about taking responsibility for her actions but she absolutely did not and now she’s using that situation, for what?

3. She obviously has a lot of issues going on and like I said before I feel sorry for her, it’s all quite sad really but that is not the way to go about this. She needs professional help. She needs to step away from social media

Reactions: 12
It’s quiet sad that it got to that point but it really begs the question, what happened between her and Lucy, surely Lucy should have been there to support her regardless of what happened?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.