Kneevo #9 No personality of her own but she's brill at having a daily moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone have a source for this information ive tried googling it and found nothing and none of the books ive read on irish history have ever mentioned food being imported from the middle east. even resorted to chatgpt and it says their wasnt any due to the logical and cost involved. Seems like a strange thing to make up.
I would bet money she's confusing the native Americans who sent aid 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Reactions: 7
I just don’t believe this whole mother Theresa persona she’s putting on

Reactions: 12
The new story of her sitting on the toilet crying into her phone , ah I’m in pain I’ll record myself and post it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Never heard of her having this “burning” pain before Alex. LOL maybe she should look closer to home at the cause

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Her comment section does give me a right laugh. “She can duck” alright Stacey love calm down
Natural face 👀:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: More than one blind bat in those comments!

Whoever called it saying she will be on her socials posting about the latest war, stand up take a bow.

If it wasn't for mr i'm a wannabe skobe she'd never leave her gaff, and she's falling into the same patterns she did in Turkey. Is she gonna come out after the end of this relationship and claim he too was abusive? There's nothing wrong with being an introvert kneevo, just own it girl don't be adding to your love for staying home over other tit. Please do not take me the wrong way I'm not denying her her right to say she was abused but she's done the same tit three times over. Caravan -> Turkey -> Dublin. She is a homebody. She goes nowhere without her man (at the time). Once or twice she'll be seen with Brandon and/or the other tiktok kids.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone have a source for this information ive tried googling it and found nothing and none of the books ive read on irish history have ever mentioned food being imported from the middle east. even resorted to chatgpt and it says their wasnt any due to the logical and cost involved. Seems like a strange thing to make up.
She thinks she knows so much but lacks actual intelligence.

Reactions: 6
Her fella must be away back to his mas box room to get some peace. could you imagine sitting across with someone arguing with strangers on the Internet making all these videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Going from recording yourself crying on the toilet for attention, then to trying to get people to listen to your political opinion is absolutely gas🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 if that was my partner I would run a mile

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.