Kneevo #13 Septic finger, septic hole, this girl is heading for the dole

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her story…. She’s actually delusional if she’s going to go back to the same place 🤢
Proves she ignores gut instinct and medical advice in order to get a cheap quick job done for “looks”. Stick on a Penneys set if you’re that stuck but she literally accused the place of being filthy and rough but will go back? Doesn’t help her case against Bowie…..shows she’s the thick

Reactions: 15
She asked the chat what’s Botox and called it a ‘toxin’ that freezes the muscle but hadn’t a clue until ones were clarifying for her. No wonder she got cellulitis and multiple infections when she hasn’t even got the cop on to do bare minimum research into tit that’s getting put into her body and face in the first place. Maybe dodgy medical procedures is her autistic fixation

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She really is carrying on like a different person now. She said that she doesn’t have the body confidence anymore to wear some of her clothes….eh some of her outfits over the last few months have required a huge amount of confidence

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She really is carrying on like a different person now. She said that she doesn’t have the body confidence anymore to wear some of her clothes….eh some of her outfits over the last few months have required a huge amount of confidence
Probably because she's trying to squeeze herself into sizes she isn't most of the time she's spilling out of them with the seams at full stretch. She's one sneeze away from a wardrobe malfunction. It's fine to gain weight but dress for the body you have not the body you want.

Reactions: 16
The TikTok about Alex using her shampoo as body wash because he ran out of his own body wash. I believe her because men are like that but all that story tells me is she doesn’t use body wash herself when she showers. If my other half ran out of body wash he’d use mine before he’d think to use shampoo unless there was no body wash at all. Once again showing herself to be a filthy witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If he had a job, he wouldn't have time to be at this shite. God love the mother, two unemployed halfwits lying around day in and day out.
The mother is enabling it. It’s one thing to let your adult son carry on like that, but to have his gf move in and provide absolutely nothing but scream into her phone at all hours.

Just clarifying my point… if I was living in a property owned by my parents rent free there is no way they would allow me to just piss about all day doing nothing. Never mind bringing a partner to live there and do the same. I’d be told I had x amount of time to find a job or do something or I’d be out.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I think the plan now for the pair of them is to become professional dole merchants claiming disability. And for whoever keeps commenting saying the amount for disability isn’t sustainable, it will be enough for these two dopes if they can do social on the side. Sure what else do they spend money on!

Attachments

Reactions: 9
The TikTok about Alex using her shampoo as body wash because he ran out of his own body wash. I believe her because men are like that but all that story tells me is she doesn’t use body wash herself when she showers. If my other half ran out of body wash he’d use mine before he’d think to use shampoo unless there was no body wash at all. Once again showing herself to be a filthy witch.
The fact that she says ‘a few days later I was in the shower and noticed…’ how did you not notice THE SAME DAY OR THE NEXT DAY, YOU DIRTY, UNWASHED ARSE!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Idk how he sticks her honestly. She absolutely wants to get pregnant. I think Alex could maybe be autistic he seems shy or something. Her on the other hand is absolutely not autistic. I really think she emotionally manipulates him

Reactions: 4
Idk how he sticks her honestly. She absolutely wants to get pregnant. I think Alex could maybe be autistic he seems shy or something. Her on the other hand is absolutely not autistic. I really think she emotionally manipulates him
Im starting to think he must be as bad as her if he’s stuck it out this long.

• Heart
Reactions: 5