Kneevo #13 Septic finger, septic hole, this girl is heading for the dole

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She reposts all his tiktoks, like he doesn't have any vids that are being liked, yet they are and are clearly outdoing a lot of her own latest vids.
Has anymore been said about Ross and Mermaidajade?

Reactions: 4
She reposts all his tiktoks, like he doesn't have any vids that are being liked, yet they are and are clearly outdoing a lot of her own latest vids.
Has anymore been said about Ross and Mermaidajade?
Nah they’ve been quiet about it all so it’s either gone the legal route from either side or they just wanted some drama views and got the attention they wanted, now on to the next drama. Kneevo never addressed it though which makes me think legal route

Reactions: 6
So what virus/illness do we all think she’s gonna inevitably struck down with now longitude is over? She seems to always be ill after an event or holiday of some sort

Reactions: 8
LOL you're like that 24/7
The amount of wankers I’ve seen since yday posting pouting sad faces on insta and Facebook crying they’ve the flu or tonsillitis looking for sympathy and not going to work after being on the bag or yoked out of their minds wearing bikinis at the 2 main festivals is bleeping pathetic 😂 it’s called session depression and tiredness. Handle it in private like the rest of us did ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The amount of wankers I’ve seen since yday posting pouting sad faces on insta and Facebook crying they’ve the flu or tonsillitis looking for sympathy and not going to work after being on the bag or yoked out of their minds wearing bikinis at the 2 main festivals is bleeping pathetic 😂 it’s called session depression and tiredness. Handle it in private like the rest of us did ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️
Ohohoho I agree, I can't stand the scene in (a majority of) Irish festivals because it's full of people like this. Also do we seriously need another techno festival???

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Absolute wastes of space especially these “influencers” as they don’t even have actual jobs to go to.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Who’s the overstuffed dingleberry putting the over exaggerated Dublin accent on, on her stories? 🤮 I’m a dub so I have an accent and especially when I’m angry but duck me when normal people put on a harsh scummer accent for “comedic” value it bleeping riles me. The podcast market is over saturated without 3 gobshites that love to session just talking tit and no doubt kneevo will elbow in to discuss autism and its stigma, one of her many ailments or bleeping Irish dancing being compulsory for the nation 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3