Kneevo #13 Septic finger, septic hole, this girl is heading for the dole

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Niamh at concerts and theme parks over the years not a bother on her. Not a single mention of feeling anxious in crowds or sensory overload prior to the autism diagnosis. This is a woman who shares the most mundane thoughts on the internet because she thinks everyone cares so why wouldn’t she have mentioned that before now? It’s all very convenient.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
It's like the more people call her out onher 'diagnosis' (I don't believe for an instant she's autistic just mentally very unwell) the more she's trying to push it or push content about it. No one is buying whatever she is selling.

Reactions: 20
It's like the more people call her out onher 'diagnosis' (I don't believe for an instant she's autistic just mentally very unwell) the more she's trying to push it or push content about it. No one is buying whatever she is selling.
agreed, I definitely think she either has bpd or bipolar, I wish she’d stop pushing this narrative of having autism because it’s doing more harm than good

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Her diagnosis of Elmo now is the gateway to an autism “couples” channel and vlog I’d say. 2 dole merchants doing “a life in the day of your favourite culchie & not posh autistic z list celebs”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Whinging about her eyelashes not being thick enough, is she forgetting she was literally ripping them out of her eyelids with toilet roll not even 2 weeks ago?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sure we already knew this? She told us this herself.
Well it was guessed as to what was in the “maxol packages”
Yea it shows Lindsay appears to be getting her content from Tattle these days but she’s not letting the Kneevo hatred go 😂 it was boring her being too quiet out of nowhere but this might make kneevo finally speak on the case of the mysterious missing macol packages full of pole dancing clothes 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
FOMO for not going to the Eras Tour? But Niamh, girl I thought you get “sensory overload” at concerts and in crowds? Surely the biggest concert of the year would be way too much for you? Or is your autism taking a day off because the real FOMO is fear of not getting a viral Eras Tour video on your TikTok?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
FOMO for not going to the Eras Tour? But Niamh, girl I thought you get “sensory overload” at concerts and in crowds? Surely the biggest concert of the year would be way too much for you? Or is your autism taking a day off because the real FOMO is fear of not getting a viral Eras Tour video on your TikTok?
Why is she always roaring like she’s making a call out video?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has she never heard of a taxi? Or googling transport? Why does she need her hand held doing anything
I hate to defend Niamh in this instance but this weekend in Dublin is going to be a nightmare and it’s already been warned that there will be a taxi shortage due to all the events going on at the same time. Dublin Bus aren’t putting on any extras services and last time I went to a gig in Marley Park it took me three hours to get home and I live a 50 minute drive away due to all the various diversions.

However!!!! She should have planned better and not asked this question on the Friday of the biggest weekend Dublin has seen in years. But she’ll probably blame her autism for poor planning ahead.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Has she never heard of a taxi? Or googling transport? Why does she need her hand held doing anything
Classic “influencer” move, looking for a freebie. When are these leaches gonna piss off or when are companies gonna catch on to the fact that they’re losing credibility by using them for marketing. They are with me anyway and a lot of others are feeling the same way
---
I hate to defend Niamh in this instance but this weekend in Dublin is going to be a nightmare and it’s already been warned that there will be a taxi shortage due to all the events going on at the same time. Dublin Bus aren’t putting on any extras services and last time I went to a gig in Marley Park it took me three hours to get home and I live a 50 minute drive away due to all the various diversions.

However!!!! She should have planned better and not asked this question on the Friday of the biggest weekend Dublin has seen in years. But she’ll probably blame her autism for poor planning ahead.
Ah yeah nobody is disputing it’ll be a nightmare it’s her inability to solve her own problems that I would take issue with, use bleeping Google to arrange any amount of transport you want. Jesus it’s not hard. Stop looking for a freebie or someone else to sort your issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 16