Kneevo #13 Septic finger, septic hole, this girl is heading for the dole

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the plan now for the pair of them is to become professional dole merchants claiming disability. And for whoever keeps commenting saying the amount for disability isn’t sustainable, it will be enough for these two dopes if they can do social on the side. Sure what else do they spend money on!
So not only is she self diagnosing, she’s now diagnosing other people. Good grief.

Reactions: 10
I could have sworn they were living with his Mam, in his family home, while they “saved for their own”? Or was that as much a lie as the €100k over asking that they paid?

Reactions: 3
She just gets more and more painful. This autistic content is shocking. If she gets preg, can you imagine? JESUS
I imagine it will go a little like this - “The baby is kicking in rhythm to versatile, they’re Irish dancing already and going to be the next leader of Ireland and will bring world peace through dance but the time of night they kick, I just know they’re autistic too #autisitcbabiesinthewomb ✌🏻 😘 😛
---
I could have sworn they were living with his Mam, in his family home, while they “saved for their own”? Or was that as much a lie as the €100k over asking that they paid?
I think someone said before it’s his mothers house and she has a few properties and this is one of them…..however photos were spotted up the stairs and hall so it gave a family home impression however her room looks like a bleeping crack den with the lumps out of the wall and weird “furniture” she was juggling the telly on

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God help the poor child if it does happen. Won't have a chance. Imagine everyone in school seeing your mams OF. And all the delusional tit she will put in his/her head.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So I remember Niamh saying months ago that Alex always said he feels he might be autistic. Lo and behold, now it’s a new kneevo trend. I genuinely think she’s pushing it because they have so little in common, and she sees this as a “tie” to one another

Reactions: 12
I caught her live last night where she was saying Alex is not posh, he has so many friends from the flats so he couldn't be posh 🤣🤣 she's such a thick

• Haha
Reactions: 15
there was a comment on her post recent tiktok telling her to stop with all the autism posts and it was the most liked comment, as soon as she wakes she has it deleted. She’s notorious for deleting comments and claiming she hasn’t

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The girl sees herself through rose coloured glasses. Niamh done the EXACT same. Sat on live nearly every night screaming at people, bullying them, trying to ruin peoples education because they disagree with her opinions on a 9-5. If she could take any accountability at all I feel people would see her differently, but no, everything has an excuse behind it.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The girl sees herself through rose coloured glasses. Niamh done the EXACT same. Sat on live nearly every night screaming at people, bullying them, trying to ruin peoples education because they disagree with her opinions on a 9-5. If she could take any accountability at all I feel people would see her differently, but no, everything has an excuse behind it.
Please tell me this asshole is referencing Denise Phillips? 😂 whom she advertises voduz for…….😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The TikTok about Alex using her shampoo as body wash because he ran out of his own body wash. I believe her because men are like that but all that story tells me is she doesn’t use body wash herself when she showers. If my other half ran out of body wash he’d use mine before he’d think to use shampoo unless there was no body wash at all. Once again showing herself to be a filthy witch.
I'd genuinely be surprised if she changed her knickers more than twice a week. She's filthy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10