Kneevo #13 Septic finger, septic hole, this girl is heading for the dole

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her reel about not being pregnant, girl seriously so insensitive to so many women trying to conceive!! Pregnancy isn’t a joke… if she was trying to conceive for a long period of time and not getting pregnant she would be the very one on her stories every month crying and self diagnosing.
I guarantee you if she found out she’s was pregnant she’d be over the moon

Reactions: 11
She needs to take a long hard look at herself and start taking accountability. The ‘autism’ diagnosis done it for me because it’s bleeping insulting and makes a mockery of those of us that are neurodivergent but now she’s making content on pregnancy. At what point do you think she’ll realise enough is bleeping enough? Her engagement has gone down an awful lot too recently (love to see it) but how is she not realising why?

Reactions: 18
She doesn't want to go to concerts because she wants to spend all her time with alex. People get to a stage where they outgrow that scene and that's fine but she's using autism as an excuse for her friends. She had no problem before with it.

She’ll prob come on and say she’s infertile soon
I don’t need another bleep playing the infertile card for content, posting videos of them doing hormone injections and making love hearts with the syringes, bringing a child into a bleeping tit show 🤦🏻‍♀️ she’s made a mockery of autism, sure give fertility a bash next……any other taboo subject she can try and monetize next and play make believe with?

waiting for her to say “my da was in the ra” in her next fenian warrior content

• Heart
She’ll prob come on and say she’s infertile soon
If she does I’m driving to the Maxol station saying her packages are ready only to deliver an ass kicking. She has no idea how soul destroying infertility is and I know first hand having done it all only to end up with empty arms. I will lose my tit if she starts that!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Wonder how many times a day she mentions she has autism to the people around her? 'No I can't go there I'm autistic' or 'oh no I won't cope well with My autism' 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wonder how many times a day she mentions she has autism to the people around her? 'No I can't go there I'm autistic' or 'oh no I won't cope well with My autism' 😑
“No Brandon I can’t go where you want to go because I AM AuTIsTiC” “oh wait I want to go to Olivia Rodrigo 2 nights in a row, let me just unsubscribe to my autism for me”
---
I just saw this, literally still do it when I need to stretch my back, guess I’m now autistic by kneevo standards 🤷🏼‍♀️ will she post me a diagnosis on a sticky note?

Attachments

She's an absolute deplorable human being. The autism stuff was bad enough and now the pregnancy nonsense. She needs to be deplatformed at this point

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Brandon is too good to be friends with her. You just know he's the one who offered to stay at the back with her when in reality she just isnt bothered going as she's obsessed with alex. The psycho I love my bf posts on holidays also. Reminds me of that overly attached girlfriend meme. also Masking is such a bs excuse for her previous behaviour.

Reactions: 6
How are people with fairly large followings allowed to spout such dangerous misinformed nonsense. They really make a mockery for genuine people who are trying to navigate through life with these actually difficulties. It enrages me. She should be deactivated for misinformation.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
i hate this idea that autism is almost a quirky personlity trait.
enrages me.
“For my autistic girlies” as if it’s some cool group she’s created🤮 pretty sure anyone with autism just says “I’m a girl or boy or whatever” when referencing themselves not “hey I’m an autistic girly ✌🏻 😘

• Sick
i hate this idea that autism is almost a quirky personlity trait.
enrages me.
Literally! I got diagnosed a year ago now and to this day I haven’t told anyone except my mother who had to go through various interviews and my boyfriend who had to do the same because of people like niamh making autism out to be a mockery when a lot people suffer their whole lives because of it. My report still isn’t done because surprise niamh reports ARE that extensive! She was spewing about this diagnosis before she had any appointment for it, it just shows how much this HASN'T effected her, because she wouldn’t be so quick to jump online with her new diagnosis, misinformation and fake stimming. bleeping offensive.

• Heart
Reactions: 20