Kneevo #13 Septic finger, septic hole, this girl is heading for the dole

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
About what. He's kinda quiet to me
He came up my FYP and was giving out about someone with autism? I only came in mid rant. I'm not 100% sure but could have been about Niamh? He was also shouting and swearing at people in the comments telling them he does contribute to tax and talking about people on disability. He seemed really mad! He went to battle some guy then and I don't understand tik tok battles I'm too old so I left!

Edited for spelling and grammar

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I literally despise this autism content, people who actually have autism or who are neurodivergent suffer a lot, from being bullied in school and isolated from others due to being different. She would be the very one who would bully you herself for it! It also really discredits the diagnostic process, sounds like the psychiatrist or whatever just affirmed her through a piece of paper honestly.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She's on live now and I can't get over how fake her stimming is. She's rocking back and forth, sucking her thumb, biting her nails, stimming her fingers, etc, I can't. She even brought it up that she's doing it and said she's always done this. I'm sorry, she's never done this before until a couple of months ago. When I stim, I don't even notice I'm doing it unless someone points it out to see if I'm okay. No one even mentioned her doing it, she just brought it up herself 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 24
She's on live now and I can't get over how fake her stimming is. She's rocking back and forth, sucking her thumb, biting her nails, stimming her fingers, etc, I can't. She even brought it up that she's doing it and said she's always done this. I'm sorry, she's never done this before until a couple of months ago. When I stim, I don't even notice I'm doing it unless someone points it out to see if I'm okay. No one even mentioned her doing it, she just brought it up herself 🤦🏻‍♀️
She’s a deplorable human.

Reactions: 8
She commented on someone’s clip of the child’s live last night! He was accusing her of taking ❄ since she was 15 and to shut up about her autism diagnosis
IMG_8156.jpeg

Reactions: 5
I saw a bit of her live the other day.. didn’t click in to see what the question was but I assume it was any plans this week … she said no just prepare for longitude .. imagine at her age she hasn’t a job to go to or even enough influencer work to call work !! How is that a life ..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I saw a bit of her live the other day.. didn’t click in to see what the question was but I assume it was any plans this week … she said no just prepare for longitude .. imagine at her age she hasn’t a job to go to or even enough influencer work to call work !! How is that a life ..
Longitude with crowds ya mean. How will her autism cope

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought he had a solicitor involved? Surely they would advise against all of this?! 😂
Would he listen even if he did?. She’s ignoring him because she blatantly did what he accused her off and the internet has proof. She’s in no way mature enough to “ignore” him if she was in the right. She’s go straight for his throat if she was right like she does everyone else. I hope no brands touch her even with the mere hint that she’s introduced minors to OF in the past. The chickens have to come home to roost at some point

Reactions: 12
It honestly baffles me that brands are sending her PR packages. I used to love voduz hair products but since she started making videos for them I’ve unfollowed them and stopped buying their products. I had a basket full of bound apparel ready to buy and as soon as she uploaded her video with them I just couldn’t do it. I know I’m not the only one as I’ve seen other people saying that her promoting the brands is a bit off putting. She never uploads a good quality video, has filters on all of her TikTok’s and just makes the brand seem dirty and unreliable. There is so many other micro influencers that have little to no followers, but upload AMAZING content and they are the ones who should be getting sent PR.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It honestly baffles me that brands are sending her PR packages. I used to love voduz hair products but since she started making videos for them I’ve unfollowed them and stopped buying their products. I had a basket full of bound apparel ready to buy and as soon as she uploaded her video with them I just couldn’t do it. I know I’m not the only one as I’ve seen other people saying that her promoting the brands is a bit off putting. She never uploads a good quality video, has filters on all of her TikTok’s and just makes the brand seem dirty and unreliable. There is so many other micro influencers that have little to no followers, but upload AMAZING content and they are the ones who should be getting sent PR.
Baffled that HelloFresh sent her stuff too. She isn't a foodie, and doesn't eat regular meals it seems.

Reactions: 10
Voduz have every knacker with a substantial following doing BA for them, they are not selective about who represents them. That goes for BPerfect too.

Reactions: 13
Voduz have every knacker with a substantial following doing BA for them, they are not selective about who represents them. That goes for BPerfect too.
Exactly once they have a certain number of followers it doesn’t matter if you’ve a bad attitude or no dignity they’ll get your to promote shite because some of your followers will buy tit they’re selling. It’s falling off though because the trust is gone and I’m here for it. There’s too much #ad #pr #gifted shite going on and regular people are sick and tired of it. Can’t wait for it to be a thing of the past

Reactions: 9
Exactly once they have a certain number of followers it doesn’t matter if you’ve a bad attitude or no dignity they’ll get your to promote shite because some of your followers will buy tit they’re selling. It’s falling off though because the trust is gone and I’m here for it. There’s too much #ad #pr #gifted shite going on and regular people are sick and tired of it. Can’t wait for it to be a thing of the past
Honestly, it’s lazy marketing at this point from a business perspective. Too many businesses are coming out of the woodwork with skanger teenagers running them as “social media experts” advising well known businesses to link with influencers and no due diligence is done, the “social media marketing” company itself is normally a sham scumbag with no education or credibility and then you’ve scandals such as the likes of Sarah Burke lying about having PCOS and cysts but promoting Therapie IVF treatments and the Drs and company had to scramble and back track on her lies but they didn’t mind her lies until they were called out by patients with actual illnesses refused treatments in other clinics.
All this “influencer” lark is feeding little narcs egos and they all need to get fucked and get real jobs, lazy cunts. We’re going to have a mass dole line in a few years when these cunts have no pensions or jobs and no skills or qualifications.

what can kneevo put on a CV? “Joined the solo mile high club” “can make pasta with instructions from hello fresh”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Ah yeah when she’s struggling to mind herself while dying to be pregnant. If I was him I’d run a mile.
He seems like he has lost himself in this relationship just as much as her, his ego has been so high for years with Versatile and what seemed like a previously strong relationship with his ex and now it's likely on the floor since then. Also his dad has passed a few years ago and he said he had stopped drinking before after his dad passed but I'd guess he has placed that addiction habit on weed or psychedelics he seems very much troubled and at a low point while also in a relationship with a hyper attached unstable person, I bet she's prob planting seeds like "you'll make a great daddy" with him weekly giving him exactly what someone after so many knocks would crave to hear, he's likely more emotionally vulnerable than her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11