Kneevo #13 Septic finger, septic hole, this girl is heading for the dole

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bragging about making two reels in one day as if she’s breaking her back making content. Meanwhile one of those said reels is her standing still mean mugging about Brits. I hope she doesn’t develop carpal tunnel from all that effort.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Brit stuff is just an easy way to get engagement from her mostly irish following. It like a band doing a concert then shouting out the city they are in, just an easy way to get some cheers

Reactions: 8
All those ‘quirks’ are the most stereotypical autistic traits ya could come across…the father feeding into it too would make ya sick
That neglect in it's self would the father not do something about her get her assessed if he knew all of this while she was growing up .

Reactions: 4
I know! But these bleeping articles drive me insane! There is at least one every week! I do not give one shiny tit if someone from a us tv show refers to cillian murphy As British… 🙄 Niamh needs to get a job and focus her mind elsewhere
It’s pure clickbait because they know it’ll drive simpletons insane. Kneevo is too stupid to realise she’s a simpleton

Reactions: 5
Bragging about making two reels in one day as if she’s breaking her back making content. Meanwhile one of those said reels is her standing still mean mugging about Brits. I hope she doesn’t develop carpal tunnel from all that effort.
If she didn’t get it when she was busy flicking the bean in the airplane bathroom for a fiver on the way to her grannies funeral I doubt she’d get it now but then again she needs sympathy content 🤣
The Brit stuff is just an easy way to get engagement from her mostly irish following. It like a band doing a concert then shouting out the city they are in, just an easy way to get some cheers
Judging by that comment which was the most liked on the video, ones have had enough of her milking the brits for content too

IMG_1457.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone see the “doing this for my wedding” not “if I get married” as if she’s already engaged 😂 Hope elmo has not pet bunnies, she’s giving Kathy bates vibes with the bf posts while she’s on hols and all……

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone have any inside scoop on what his family thinks of her? Fact he went to a wedding & she went on hols is odd, if they're as serious as she claims they are

Reactions: 9
I really think she has ruined eskimos reputation since she's got with him. I'd bet she emotionally manipulated the dad into saying that tit about her for her autistic assessment. She can fk off with this autistic thing. Before that I actually didn't overly mind her talking shite, but hadn't been following her for too long, but that has so badly pissed me off that I cannot stand her now she's so fake. All these influencer people are fake, narcissistic charlatans preying on young "girls". Every single one of them are predators. PreTeen and teen girls shouldn't be influenced by women in their 20s 30s and so on. I wish there was some way to stop it honestly.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
“Too good at masking💅” is she actually bleeping serious this is why people don’t like her, being high masking isn’t cool or a trend and that’s exactly what she’s making it out to be. The report is laughable you’d have more information on a report of my big toe.

Reactions: 12
She is dying to get pregnant!!!! And she's going to blame it on the coil and all her "problems" she's been having. Elmo will be well and truly trapped then

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Playing the bleeping tin whistle there while suddenly stimming within frame. Give us a break you bleeping idiot!
---
She is now whinging on Stories about Longitude and saying because she’s autistic she can’t handle crowds or concerts but doesn’t want to be the reason one of her friends has to stand at the back with her and miss the experience - sorry, but why can’t your boyfriend just stay with you if you find concerts so hard?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Did anyone catch the comment under her post about the Brits basically calling her out for being a hypocrite by saying she supports Palestine but does PR hauls for brands that support Israel was gonna screenshot it once I got home on the PC but it's fine now I assume she deleted it

Reactions: 11
“Too good at masking💅” is she actually bleeping serious this is why people don’t like her, being high masking isn’t cool or a trend and that’s exactly what she’s making it out to be. The report is laughable you’d have more information on a report of my big toe.
she can duck right off, actual neurodivergent people like myself have to rely on masking or people end up not liking you or have an issue with you for no reason. I once worked with a girl and my mask slipped and she saw my neurodivergent traits really early and she acted as if I called her a slur. and I ended up fretting and worrying about leaving a bad impression on her, she ended up reporting me at every opportunity because I was “making her uncomfortable”. Kneevo had these traits as early as 6 months, and she watched TikTok’s on them. also she attended loads of concerts before no problem, but ever since her “diagnosis” it’s a problem all of a sudden?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
if we tell her we’ll get the 6 counties back if she didn’t have a platform, she might duck off
No she wouldn’t the dose, that 6 counties rhetoric is just for content and it’s something 16 year olds spout about not knowing how complex the whole situation is. People like her think it’s a simple fix. She’s an imbecile. This autistic content needs to die too because she’s insulting actual neurodivergent people now.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her reel about not being pregnant, girl seriously so insensitive to so many women trying to conceive!! Pregnancy isn’t a joke… if she was trying to conceive for a long period of time and not getting pregnant she would be the very one on her stories every month crying and self diagnosing.

Reactions: 23