Kneevo #13 Septic finger, septic hole, this girl is heading for the dole

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once diagnosed it’s common for people to unmask yes. What’s not common, is that once you get your diagnosis you act like the “stereotype” of autism instead of unmasking traits you already have yourself. None of it seems sincere it all just comes across as content. She was going live every night for months making different meals every night, a variety of different foods and recipes & suddenly her safe food is chicken kievs and potatoes? I got bullied relentlessly as a child for eating my safe foods everyday, I was high masking and still am but all of that goes out the window as soon as I have to eat. You don’t just suddenly start acting autistic when your diagnosed, is my point.

Edited to add this, niamh herself proving my point ♥

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She can call out Sabrina Carpenter but can’t respond to serious allegations about herself 😂😂😂 coward

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her latest TikTok about “thinks I thought were quirks but turned out to be high masking autism”… like is she actually seriously?? Most of them are the average teen growing up experience?? Most ppl find change challenging to cope with!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Her latest TikTok about “thinks I thought were quirks but turned out to be high masking autism”… like is she actually seriously?? Most of them are the average teen growing up experience?? Most ppl find change challenging to cope with!!!
yeah the fact she said “quirks” like it’s things that are exclusive to her and her only

Reactions: 6
Jesus just read all the “quirks” on her TikTok and feel like half the population exhibits these during their teenage years. She’s reaching big time

Reactions: 10
All those ‘quirks’ are the most stereotypical autistic traits ya could come across…the father feeding into it too would make ya sick

Reactions: 10
Jesus just read all the “quirks” on her TikTok and feel like half the population exhibits these during their teenage years. She’s reaching big time
She literally googled signs of autism and repeated it back to her psychiatrist. And people wonder why the waiting lists for assessments are so long!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Her father seems like a total eejit
Always a red flag to me when he was “comfortable” with her doing only fans. My parents would disown me having raised me to respect myself and my body, theyd be too hurt that I’d want to sell myself like that. Just never sat well with me that he seemed ok with it.

Reactions: 15
this tit drives me mad. The fake outrage 🙄 duck the duck off. Who cares. Miss Republic of Ireland herself
IMG_8959.jpeg

Reactions: 11
This is the whole reason I said she’s permanently offended. You can find offence anywhere if you look hard enough and this one is like Dora the bleeping explorer seeking out stuff to be outraged about
I know! But these bleeping articles drive me insane! There is at least one every week! I do not give one shiny tit if someone from a us tv show refers to cillian murphy As British… 🙄 Niamh needs to get a job and focus her mind elsewhere

Reactions: 8