Kneevo #13 Septic finger, septic hole, this girl is heading for the dole

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wearing the loop ear plugs wrong and only wearing them in one story. Everything is for show. It is absolutely despicable what she is doing to get attention.

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe essence affiliated with a skank from OF when it’s a brand moreso aimed at young girls/teens.
And the roaring out of her, Jesus Christ she’d ruin everyone else’s experience with her tone deaf screeching like a fishwife 🤮
also, her feet hurting in flat boots all day? Sorry but tell us you’re a lazy bleep not used to at least walking on the daily 🤮😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What even is that?! Is she trying to hide a double chin or what?

Alex has his own car, why couldn’t he collect them from the bus stop? So weird..
Someone said a while back he’s banned from driving? 😂 I don’t know if that’s true or a still valid but in fairness he also could just dislike her and her loud “mates” 😂

Reactions: 1
Someone said a while back he’s banned from driving? 😂 I don’t know if that’s true or a still valid but in fairness he also could just dislike her and her loud “mates” 😂
Must be the latter as he drives the pair of them around the country for their ‘staycations’.

Reactions: 3
Literally ignored this thread due to college and life throwing obstacles at me not to mention having a chest infection for almost 2 weeks, I'm not gonna lie I'm surprised she isn't seen with headphones glued to her ears 24/7 if she's going around doing stereotypical autistic mannerisms

Reactions: 5
Literally ignored this thread due to college and life throwing obstacles at me not to mention having a chest infection for almost 2 weeks, I'm not gonna lie I'm surprised she isn't seen with headphones glued to her ears 24/7 if she's going around doing stereotypical autistic mannerisms
She was on live the other night rocking back and forth finger tapping herself in the face. Like someone doing a Timmy from South Park impression. I don't know how she gets away with it, it's shocking!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She's on live now and I can't get over how fake her stimming is. She's rocking back and forth, sucking her thumb, biting her nails, stimming her fingers, etc, I can't. She even brought it up that she's doing it and said she's always done this. I'm sorry, she's never done this before until a couple of months ago. When I stim, I don't even notice I'm doing it unless someone points it out to see if I'm okay. No one even mentioned her doing it, she just brought it up herself 🤦🏻‍♀️
Im almost 25 and I still bite my nails/suck my thumb out of habit I wonder does that make me autistic 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Elmo driving around chatting up young ones last night but no lift for Kneevo. He's the kind of bloke everyone was with briefly in 6th year but then we all learnt our worth

• Haha
Reactions: 23