Kneevo #13 Septic finger, septic hole, this girl is heading for the dole

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
trying to get views off a diagnosis is disgusting especially when she seems to knows nothing about it apart from what a quick google search would tell you

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If she was truly autistic she’d realise those ‘shutdowns’ happen every day when the smallest thing like a noise or a smell can make you feel overstimulated. It’s not like you get a random flare up of autism and go silent for a few weeks then come back to partying, concerts, holidays etc etc. She really is clueless and taking the piss out of those who truly find every day a struggle

• Heart
Reactions: 32
If she was truly autistic she’d realise those ‘shutdowns’ happen every day when the smallest thing like a noise or a smell can make you feel overstimulated. It’s not like you get a random flare up of autism and go silent for a few weeks then come back to partying, concerts, holidays etc etc. She really is clueless and taking the piss out of those who truly find every day a struggle
She’s so ignorant, cherry picking what suits her narrative. She’s an absolute pest

Reactions: 15
Exactly!! Does she not realise her digital footprint is so bleeping big and she’s never once touched on having a shutdown or meltdown before, never struggled socially, never stimmed or suffered with her eating habits. To people who do suffer with these things everyday as a result of their autism it makes me feel sick. If she genuinely posted about things like this before it became socially acceptable on TikTok I feel it would be a different story as it would be more credible. But no. Only posts about it once having autism is socially acceptable on TikTok.
I would never begrudge someone for getting a diagnosis but the way she’s floating it around as content doesn’t sit right with me. Learn about it first.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Did U not know you get 2 weeks holiday off autism but U can only take them when your views are down and there is a negative light on U for being a groomer. She really is a waste of space

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Exactly!! Does she not realise her digital footprint is so bleeping big and she’s never once touched on having a shutdown or meltdown before, never struggled socially, never stimmed or suffered with her eating habits. To people who do suffer with these things everyday as a result of their autism it makes me feel sick. If she genuinely posted about things like this before it became socially acceptable on TikTok I feel it would be a different story as it would be more credible. But no. Only posts about it once having autism is socially acceptable on TikTok.
I would never begrudge someone for getting a diagnosis but the way she’s floating it around as content doesn’t sit right with me. Learn about it first.
This is absolutely spot on but this dose will say she was “masking” or some shite because she’s got an excuse for everything she just forgets that the internet keeps receipts and her lies always catch up with her. Next thing she’ll start some new eastern medicine/supplements/program that magically “cure” her if she thinks people are finding her out. An absolute cretin as I’ve said before

Reactions: 5
This is absolutely spot on but this dose will say she was “masking” or some shite because she’s got an excuse for everything she just forgets that the internet keeps receipts and her lies always catch up with her. Next thing she’ll start some new eastern medicine/supplements/program that magically “cure” her if she thinks people are finding her out. An absolute cretin as I’ve said before
Another influencers partner pleaded guilty to soliciting a minor for explicit details about herself and for arranging to meet her and he wasn’t given prison time, judge said he had “social inadequacies” as if that ok’d it? She’ll use the autism as a legal defence if Ross presses charges, I can see it clear as day
---
Sorry just adding the link as this influencer had it removed from google search but this is the proof and I think kneevo will go the same route https://www.mayonews.ie/news/home/1113601/man-sent-54-text-messages-to-16-year-old.html

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Another influencers partner pleaded guilty to soliciting a minor for explicit details about herself and for arranging to meet her and he wasn’t given prison time, judge said he had “social inadequacies” as if that ok’d it? She’ll use the autism as a legal defence if Ross presses charges, I can see it clear as day
---
Sorry just adding the link as this influencer had it removed from google search but this is the proof and I think kneevo will go the same route https://www.mayonews.ie/news/home/1113601/man-sent-54-text-messages-to-16-year-old.html
It’ll still ruin her if she’s charged no brands will touch her.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Did U not know you get 2 weeks holiday off autism but U can only take them when your views are down and there is a negative light on U for being a groomer. She really is a waste of space
Must tell my son about those 2 weeks off, could really do with 2 weeks not walking on eggshells 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
She hasn’t a notion, you don’t just act autistic when you get a diagnosis? What the duck
I think what she’s trying to say, poorly, is that a lot of autistic people will present as “more” autistic after a diagnosis because they feel validated, and often feel a lesser need to mask their autistic traits.

Reactions: 1
I think what she’s trying to say, poorly, is that a lot of autistic people will present as “more” autistic after a diagnosis because they feel validated, and often feel a lesser need to mask their autistic traits.
yeah very badly but I still think she’s hamming it up entirely. I don’t believe for one second she’s autistic. It’s good for engagement. From someone who has a different ailment every week I wouldn’t believe a word that came out of her mouth.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wouldn't the purpose of being diagnosed be to lessen the autism for want of a better term through coping mechanisms and therapy. Like if it were me and their was a chance I'd be "more autistic" after the diagnosis id rather just not know. Like I've ADHD and if the tablets made me more hyperactive and harder to focus I just wouldn't take them. Apologies if this is offensive but I just can't understand why after the diagnosis it gets worse or more prominent

Reactions: 6
yeah very badly but I still think she’s hamming it up entirely. I don’t believe for one second she’s autistic. It’s good for engagement. From someone who has a different ailment every week I wouldn’t believe a word that came out of her mouth.
Wouldn’t be shocked if she starts saying she has erectile dysfunction next if that becomes popular on TikTok

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Must tell my son about those 2 weeks off, could really do with 2 weeks not walking on eggshells 🤣🤣
Same here and the vocal stimms in our house at the min are on another level my ears a due a good rest
---
She hasn’t a notion, you don’t just act autistic when you get a diagnosis? What the duck
Good on that girl calling her out . Hello fresh is gone out the window cause she is having an autistic moment. And the food seperated 🤣🤣🤣 her hello fresh food never looked seperated it's was all blobed on the plate and she had no probs tucking into it for money 🤑 💰

• Haha