Kneevo #13 Septic finger, septic hole, this girl is heading for the dole

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks she’s Beyonce with this “wait and see” bollox. Acting like we’re all on the edge of our seats waiting for her house announcement 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lads I don’t know if it’s photoshopping or the angles in pic 2 but who does she think she’s fooling
I hate to say it because I don’t like her one bit but She looks great though why bother the photoshopping to look fake - apart from the arse, it’s literally at a right angle coming out the top of her leg 😳 it needs to be dissolved or removed wtf they use in a BBL because it’s FUCKED 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hate to say it because I don’t like her one bit but She looks great though why bother the photoshopping to look fake - apart from the arse, it’s literally at a right angle coming out the top of her leg 😳 it needs to be dissolved or removed wtf they use in a BBL because it’s FUCKED 😳
She has an implant too so that’s what ye are seeing that’s making an indent I’d imagine

• Sick
Reactions: 6
It looks really bad and I can’t imagine how it’s comfortable, like a pool floaty in your trousers constantly 😂
you're supposed to exercise the area so your glutes keep it in place otherwise the implant shifts and probably even worse results if you lead an unhealthy lifestyle

• Heart
Reactions: 5
God I tuned into her live for a total of 5 minutes yesterday and straight away she’s talking about her autism 🤣 someone asked what her favourite food is or something and she said due to her autism she eats the same things most days.. I cannot believe this is her new era 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
God I tuned into her live for a total of 5 minutes yesterday and straight away she’s talking about her autism 🤣 someone asked what her favourite food is or something and she said due to her autism she eats the same things most days.. I cannot believe this is her new era 😂
Kneevo & Elmo chicken Kiev
The couple of dreams

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder how much longer they'll last. She said on live recently they're moving out soon
After he put her on live while she slept alarm bells would be ringing, when your partner starts to poke fun at you for external laughs they aren't valuing you to the level they once did.

Reactions: 6
After he put her on live while she slept alarm bells would be ringing, when your partner starts to poke fun at you for external laughs they aren't valuing you to the level they once did.
on her instagram live the other day she said she was so embarrassed and annoyed because she doesn’t normally sleep in that late but she was sick this week🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11