Kneevo #13 Septic finger, septic hole, this girl is heading for the dole

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn’t she buy a ticket for one of the bus companies that are running buses from the quays to Marley park. A quick Google search would answer that

Reactions: 13
anyone else notice the voice change over the last couple of days? trying to make herself sound more feminine and soft. absolutely cringing listening to her talk 😬 can tell it’s being forced

Reactions: 8
anyone else notice the voice change over the last couple of days? trying to make herself sound more feminine and soft. absolutely cringing listening to her talk 😬 can tell it’s being forced
Specifically these 2 stories :sick: Her pathetic attempts at a transatlantic/d4 voice does my

head in. It doesn't work. You look like a bleeping muppet niamh.

Reactions: 5
Go shove your fomo up your hole kneevo
She contradicts herself way too often, and in video form too the dope. 10 hours ago she uploads this saying she has FOMO for missing the gig that when the tickets came out she didn't bother to try and get tickets and "now I'm like duck my life, I'm stuck in my house I could be at the eras tour screaming love story who cares if i don't know every song"
Anything for a lick of viral attention. You pathetic loser kneevo, you uploaded at least 2 videos to tt having a solo dance sesh to taylor swift in your garden, even claiming elmo was in the pub meaning you were alone in your gaff dancing to the bare sounds of t swift and not only recorded but uploaded that tit. I'm mortified for you!

---
Did she delete the video you posted? I can't see it on her TT.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Go shove your fomo up your hole kneevo
the fact she made this video like it was important to share. Like no one bleeping cares Niamh ?? 😂😂 I know she’s desperate to been seen as quirky and different but who cares if an influencer doesn’t want to go to a concert. Riveting content as usual 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Was looking through her tagged pics & came across this beauty…
Happy Saturday all.
Funny how in her tagged pics there’s so many of her at festivals and concerts right in the middle of it all, not a bother. & Loads of her with random “fans”.

Attachments

• Haha
You'd think her management would be sorting transport
Too busy sending her shite food to ‘taste test’, followed by complaining about her weight and not correlating that the former, topped with sitting on her hole all day is a big part of the cause.

Reactions: 2
She winds me up, so she woke up at 11am and couldn’t get a taxi. It’s one of the busiest weekends in Dublin, why would she not prepare before if she wanted her hair done that much 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She winds me up, so she woke up at 11am and couldn’t get a taxi. It’s one of the busiest weekends in Dublin, why would she not prepare before if she wanted her hair done that much 🤣
Woke at 11 for an APPOINTMENT AT 12!!!! What is she playing at. No doubt she’ll blame autism for her poor time management.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Woke at 11 for an APPOINTMENT AT 12!!!! What is she playing at. No doubt she’ll blame autism for her poor time management.
This clown swans through life, being handed everything. She can’t even remove herself from a situation and maybe see something from someone else’s perspective. That hairdresser lost money because this lazy excuse couldn’t be arsed setting an alarm and being considerate of someone else.

Maybe this is me being an ignorant culchie lol but she said before she’s walked to her Irish dancing class in the city so why can’t she walk to her hair appointment?

Reactions: 4