Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I've always thought she has BPD, I've a family member with it and she acts eerily similar.

I do also think this is misplaced upset. She did the same in Turkey, started beef with randoms misplacing her anger towards the boyfriend. Now it's health issues and Palestine.

Reactions: 20

Buildacastle

Just realised Casper blocked Niamh too 🤣 no longer following and posts Niamh has liked before no longer shows her as having liked them (sure sign of being blocked on IG).

• Haha
  • Wow

stevman

I believe Niamh is a fucking dickhead and a dirtball…but I do not believe that she is a fucking child groomer 🙈 does anyone actually believe she groomed Ross? Seriously now?
i mean she gave a minor 10k, showed him how much money she made from OF and the content she done and when he was an adult helped promote him for a while. at the very least she was showing a minor her nudes. Like if i found a 15 year old girl who was looking attention and fame and started showing her other girls of pages and their net worth and then on their 18th birthday help them set up their own OF page i think the pitchforks would be out

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I do have a personal bond yes. But facts are facts. People have posted inaccurate statements and I've corrected them.
---

She said her father had to complete a form and she needed school reports. This is normal and something I had to do. And I've also said my niece was told in the second asessement.

What she's saying lines up with my experience of the process. Yet everyone is hellbent on her lying about it. She can be autistic and you can still dislike her for whatever other reasons, people can be many things at once.
Ok we get it. Start a thread about yourself if you need to document your experience

• Haha
  • Heart

ashk7

Sure they're playing at a festival in Canada in 2 weeks. Wonder will that go ahead? Awks

Side note, I had a nose on Alex's account. His ex is stunning. He seriously fumbled there. Going from that to the self diagnosis queen, kneevo 🥴

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She’s a manky bully & that has sweet fuck all to do with autism. She can fake stim as much as she likes but it won’t change anything

• Heart

hidihoe24

Chatty Member
So now we have bit of heart burn and a sore finger. By the looks of this the nail tech didn't do that on her finger. I can see the fresh cut on the front that the nail tech might have done but the one on the side with the swelling and redness is old and clearly not fresh. The girl needs to seriously have a look at herself and ask herself a few questions 🫣 will she ever go a day with out some sort of sickness and also if you are someone who just spent time in hospital with cellulitis and had a slight thought that U had it again U would b straight to get it sorted but no Niamh has to wait untill her finger near falls off cause of course you wont get much attention from a bit of skin coming off Ur finger
---

This should be the next thread title 😂😂😂😂
She doesn’t wash herself and is always smoking fags. I doubt she washes her hands after using the toilet. I would sooner say it’s her poor hygiene not the nail tech. Her fingers are all yellow from the fags. Crusty bitch.

• Sick
  • Haha

hallandoatmilk

Chatty Member
“Alex, I’m going to pretend to be sleeping and go live on TikTok and then you record it as if you’re pulling a prank on me. Seriously it’ll be so funny *hyena laugh with teeth out in force*”

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Niamh is hiding for her life I’d say. It’s always the biggest bullies who are the biggest cowards underneath. I can see her threatening legal action because she’s afraid to engage

• Wow
  • Heart

hallandoatmilk

Chatty Member
Also framing it around herself and how she feels guilty, desperate for everyone to tell her how she’s Ireland’s number one activist and she been ambassador to Palestine.

I don’t know about Niamh and other influencers who use Palestine as a means to build their platform but I’m a nuanced and complex human being and I can care about multitudes of things all at once.

I can care about Palestine while also having an interest in the fashion at the met gala. Israel have nothing to do with the met and the met is an important cultural institute that works to preserve fashion. It is a relatively low cost museum for the public to observe and the gala is a major way in which they fundraise. None of that takes away from my disgust at what is happening in Palestine.

Niamh needs to get off the soapbox and stop pretending her level of care for the issue goes beyond the attention it gets her online.

• Heart

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
I’m sorry but he has to take personal responsibility for dropping out of school. He said himself he’s never met Niamh in real life, so how could she truly have pressured that.
Where was his school/his family support. That’s who should take a portion of the blame for allowing it. We’d all have loved to have dumped school & made our millions but reality is that’s not real life.

rageinducing

Chatty Member
Sure she is asking herself these questions to draw attention away from the elephant in the room
Course she is. I still have my doubts about her “diagnosis” but even if she is she’s just using it as an excuse as to why she can’t do something. This is just a cop out. People with autism are doing incredible things but most of them can go through school, get jobs and contribute to society unless they’re on the extreme end of the scale of course which she clearly is not. This one just wants to bleed the system dry and continue being a parasite with an “excuse”. You’re autistic, so what! Millions of people are, you’re not special.

• Heart

Madamex

VIP Member
Oh shit yea ross? I forgot he existed lol. I don't think so, never see her mentioning him.

She seems to go through "friends" at an almighty rate. Like the dylan fella, did he not work in the place that botched her and gave her sepsis, not a word of him either.
She was on live saying she hates tiktokers who sit on live begging all day and that they should get real jobs. Since that's what he does they probably don't speak anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 19