Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anyauldnamewilldo

VIP Member

---
These are the kinds of conversations you should be having with your friends, in private gc's - not strangers online. I think there is a lot more going on than she is letting on right now her behaviour is strange. One minute she's up in arms over wars and the irish language the next she's promoting cheap material more than likely produced by children in sweat shops in a war torn country but where's your sympathy there kneevo? Screams she had a fight with Elmo and all is not well and because she's unaware of how to handle her emotions its poured over into a common trend and I hate to say it but the met gala vs Palestine and the Eurovision vs Palestine pseudo arguments happening are trends. New things to cry about and pretend you give a fuck about will happen tomorrow.

Here kneevo you paid 100k over asking, use some of your other spare change, to support the people in war torn countries.

Reactions: 21

rageinducing

Chatty Member
She’s only dying to be pregnant what’s she jabbering about. Sure she’s talked about kids and she’s with the love of her life so why would it be a bad thing. She’s an attention seeking whore

Lindsay and Ross getting deep on live now talking about how fucked yo it actually was that Kneevo befriended him and exposed him to Onlyfans when he was 15
I swear Lindsay has had sex work clients over in the house where her children live and gabs about it on podcasts and on live with people a good twenty years her junior, so if I were her I’d probably not be bringing that up in my fragile glass house.

• Wow
  • Haha
Awh she can fuck off, on her stories saying that her saying “emm” is a vocal stim and not because she lacks the intelligence to string a full sentence together. She’s the furtherest thing from autistic.

• Haha

youbetterst0p

Copying this from what I posted in Miriam’s thread:

Yes Ross is dangerous, but I can’t help but feel a bit sorry for him. Caught a bit of his and Lindsay’s live last night, and he was talking about how kneevo and Miriam befriended him when he was 15. They were 23/24/25 and it’s so weird. Kneevo exposed him to OF and he saw all her explicit content. It does sound like he was groomed and he’s clearly fucked up over it. Kneevo was sending him huge amounts of money as a young teen and he was going online to fight her corner every night. I think they took advantage of him having drugs in his home and a shitty home life. To be fair, sounds like it was more Kneevo than Miriam but still, what business had Miriam befriending a 15 year old? Lindsay and Ross had started talking last night about influencers and were having a laugh at Miriam it started off light hearted but when he got into all of the above, even Lindsay seemed uncomfortable when she realised the gravity of it all. She tried to get him off Live to ring her on WhatsApp. I don’t think the poor young fella realises how much it has all affected him. Now I’m not taking away that the vitriol he spews online is dangerous but he defo needs to see a therapist and the girls should feel partially responsible for what they’ve done to him

• Wow

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
She goes to the doctor after a day for a finger, but left her eye weeks…. That in itself doesn’t make sense to me

Ross is definitely processing as he speaks. There was one part of the live yesterday where he called himself the perfect victim (and he’s right, he was a vulnerable child seeking an adult figure when he had none at home and crying out for attention). But when someone commented calling him out for calling himself a victim, less than a minute later, he started denying he ever called himself the victim and the comments all said “you literally just did” and he claimed not to remember saying that.

Regardless of Niamh sending him photos or not, her relationship with him was wholly inappropriate and she should be ashamed and embarrassed. I don’t believe she sent him photos, he said she didn’t himself and it seems like people are mixing up the stories because he’s jumping from topic to topic when on live. Niamh would want to address it soon but we all know she’ll blame abuse, autism and her childhood.
Along with the victim comment he said that Niamh and Miriam sold him the “dream” that he left school because they told him he’d make it big as a TikTok star - again not taking away from her talking about OF/telling him what to say as a 15 year old - BUT I don’t think Ross is 100% innocent in this he has made comments in the past, irrelevant of Niamh, about other influencers/people [ I feel ] to be controversial in hopes of staying relevant.

He was even fighting with Lindsay literally hours before they had the ‘tell all lives’ and because they’re both relevant it suited them to make up - Lindsay is exploiting him now just as much and Niamh did

Again I don’t want it to sound like I’m backing Niamh or anything because I in no way agree with what she did while he was underage. But Lindsay is in lives saying how uncomfortable she would feel for her son to be in his room in his phone taking to people in their twenties making spicy content when she’s literally in the next room talking to a 19/20yr old in her 40’s when she’s not shy of making spicy content herself

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
No shock. I always kind of laughed at Casper, I thought he was a bit of a lunatic but I have to admit his solo tune was very catchy & he put the work in on tik tok commenting on everyone sharing & dancing to it & dancing himself. I warmed to him a bit. It’s easy to see Kneevo has had a part in this. She’d drag anyone down.

user276363829

Chatty Member
Casper just unfollowed Alex in the last 5 minutes. I checked to see if they were following eachother about 5 minutes ago and they were and just seen a comment saying they arent following eachother and low and behold casper has unfollowed him

• Wow
  • Heart

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
This infuriates me. You CHOSE to go to the place you went to to get your nails done, you dimwitted fuck. All of a sudden it’s ‘dirty 🤢’ and she’s too good for it, as if she doesn’t wash once a week, live in a mangey filthy dressing down and sleep in the same bed with unwashed sheets for months at a time!!! Fuck off Niamh, that finger infection is probably from scratching your septic hole or conjunctivitis eye!!
Exactly. She has no way to prove it's from dirty nail tools.
You're cuticles are cut when getting your nails done. All it takes it touching a dirty door handle and not washing your hands to possibly get an infection.
Always someone else's fault.

Reactions: 20

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Just snooped on the child’s Instagram. If you look at the second picture on Instagram he is with a girl and If you click her profile it seems she also does onlyfans. Not defending Niamh in any way but he seems to surround himself with this sort of company. Maybe he isn’t as naive as we think.
He's an adult now. He can be friends with who he wants.

Whether he is a nice person or not, whether he hangs out with a bad crowd or not, whether he is an absolute dickhead or not shouldn't take away from the facts.

• Heart
Reactions: 20