Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hallandoatmilk

Chatty Member
Niamh is coming to the same sociopolitical conclusions at 27 that many of us came to in our teens regarding feminism, racism, etc etc which is fine because not everyone has access to that sort of thought or education that young. However, Niamh acts like she is the first person to ever think these things and as if she’s imparting wisdom on the rest of us who would continue to live in ignorance if not for her. Dose.

Reactions: 23

miserysorrow

VIP Member
Her crying as she mentions how she misses her granny for someone to have a chat with as if she wasn't diddling herself in the Ryanair toilets on the way to the funeral for OF content

Thanks to the first few threads it's a lot easier to see how much of a liar she is and how horribly inconsistent and flip-floppy she is a person when it comes to literally everything

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Apparently alex commented wtf and casper deleted it
Not surprised, I seen it 5 mins after it was posted and thought it was strange it hadn't been shared from the Versatile account. I think Caspers fiancee could be a reason why they're not close anymore ,not Niamh.To be fair to her, Niamh seems to get along with their mutual friends,whereas Casey doesn't seem to hang with that group anymore,or at least he hasn't been in any posts or stories that are public. I have friends who went to see them in Limerick a few weeks ago and apparently after they finished their show, Casey left immediately with Kim and seemed "whipped" but Alex stayed on longer to take pictures with people.

• Wow

stevman

So she's supposed to be this big Palestine supporter yet in her PR haul she's promoting products from Johnson & Johnson which are supposed to be boycotted.

• Haha

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Jesus Niamh’s aunty flat to the mat here to get her “diagnosis” believed 🤦🏻‍♀️

I don’t give a rats now, all I want to know is where is mouth almightys packages 😂

• Haha

ThatGeebag

I was waiting on an appointment for a private diagnosis (not for autism) and it took 10 MONTHS because the waiting list was so long. Then when I finally got an appointment it clashed with my work schedule and it was cutthroat trying to get an alternative date.

The skeptic in me thinks she's talking out of her square hole. As others have mentioned she wouldn't go the doc for a crusty eye. And now a gammy finger she will subject everyone to on her stories. Unless she posts her results that she should have gotten from her assessment I don't believe her 🤣

dear_ratboy

Chatty Member
Imagine the podcast. If it was 30 mins long it’d be 15 mins of “ehmmms” and 15 mins of illnesses.

• Haha
  • Sick

stevman

There's no way she's looking tickets to the Europa final after crying about how she can't cope in crowds. Girl can't even keep a lie straight for weekend

• Haha

Anyauldnamewilldo

VIP Member
Apart from brandon she has no mates. She sits inside shouting at her phone, instead of causing drama about others this time round it's all her made up illnesses. She's doing the exact same shit she did with the turkish fella, only this time she's in Ireland. I'm waiting for her to come onto her stories in a few weeks time claiming all sorts. She's a thing of forming habits. I'm sure there's an easier way to say that but my brain won't compute today.

ThatGeebag

Maybe it's just me but if I was her, who claims to be so besotted with her other half, I would not have the time, nor the need to be constantly screaming to my phone on insta stories all day everyday. I find it such a bizarre set up with them two, and I'm unconvinced that he's going to stay with her. I wonder does he smoke weed and that's how he can ignore her all day.

• Haha

Cantturn222

VIP Member
So she now , after attending Versatile and Snoopdog shows for the eternity of last year suddenly can't be at a concert venue because she disassociates if she's to close....that's mad..because it didn't seem like that ever was an issue before 🤔 weird timing for her to suddenly bring that up. God her friendship with Brandon will be limited now if he's put in a position to pander to what ever personality she decides she has for the week, she's very much a take take take kind of pal.
Hates crowds now
Didn't bother her at electric picnic
All the united games she went to
She's textbook

Normal gal

Find it crazy how she is speaking about the video of the little boy in Palestine with a blank expression, but when Israel got 10 points in the Eurovision she was hysterical 🤣🤣 nutcase

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Or it could be a poor diet?
She has nothing else to be doing only sitting around googling symptoms (in between getting her politics info via Waterford whispers) and now she is creating content around these symptoms. She went through a phase of plate up dinner with me and it wasnt beige foods then.

• Haha
  • Heart

hallandoatmilk

Chatty Member
I’ve reported her stories to ASAI for not following proper standards when advertising a trip. #PRinvite is a secondary label and must have a primary label (#ad #paidpartnership #gifted) in order to be following standards. I’ll be reporting Brandon too because I’m tired of this influencers not properly following the one rule that is set out as part of their job. I’m sure there’ll be no consequences but one can dream.

• Heart

rageinducing

Chatty Member
cringing SO bad for her. Away on holidays getting her mates to lip sync to her fellas shite songs
Going on like a 16 year old. It’s pathetic. Her boyfriend obviously didn’t want her at the wedding either or he’d have insisted she be invited. She’s an option for him and he’s everything to her and those scales don’t balance. She probably inflates his ego with her delusional bullshit and he’s buying what she’s selling. It is certainly not a solid relationship. Once families are against it, it’s only a matter of time before it becomes a major issue

• Heart
What really took the biscuit was her saying, she could be antisocial for weeks and is happiest left on her own .. 😳😳😳 im sorry then why are you either screaming or crying into your phone looking for attention from strangers on the internet so kneevo?

• Haha