Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
cringing so much at her recent video talking about “her message to takeaways”
She’s made the ‘joke’ about looking like Kate Moss 4 times in 24 hours. You’re still not funny Niamh.
Also Gym+Coffee would want to take a serious look at themselves if they give this fool free gym gear.

Reactions: 19

nothanks91

VIP Member
Anyone see Lindsay’s latest live, saying how she’d like to get with Alex 😂 only that she wouldnt shove her finger up his bum and that’s why kneevo got the infection 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Normal gal

I don’t believe a word that comes out of her mouth… she confirmed a while back that the ex was still around the Vila in Turkey which would indicate it’s not sold and she put in this offer over 100k months ago .. the math ain’t mathing
Dont believe it either, neither of them have a Job 🤣🤣🤣 even two people in full time employment have issues, and were supposed to believe they bought a house! Unless it's on Sesame street!

• Haha

hallandoatmilk

Chatty Member
Please dooooo
---
Ross is on live now and Niamh is in the chat, what the hell started this
Compressed, sped up and split up to try fit it all in the one post.

Basic summary, Niamh plays the victim. Doesn’t acknowledge how fucking weird it was that her and Miriam were besties with a literal child. Says she was a horrible person in the past but blames it on the abusive relationship she was in (omitting how awful she was before that). Says she hated her life while she doing onlyfans, some more revisionist history from our Niamh.

Attachments

• Heart

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
She was on live saying she hates tiktokers who sit on live begging all day and that they should get real jobs. Since that's what he does they probably don't speak anymore.
This cunt telling someone to get a real job? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Is she pregnant? I cried about everything when I was pregnant. Giro Italian was on and I was crying at them cycling. I fucking hate cyclists 😂😂

• Haha

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
Lindsay’s stories on insta 😂😂😂 screaming at the one of Kneevo strumming the box of herself 😂😂😂 about time someone brought to light what a scumbag Niamh is, she is freaking out because she has put on this act since getting with Elmo of “changing”. sorry but she will always be that person, she’s just hiding it so he stays anywhere near her. Lindsay is smart though because this has brought me straight to her patron 😂 she knows what she’s doing! 😂
Kneevo also made some pretty damning allegations against Lindsay.
Lindsay isn’t as bad as Kneevo but she’s also using someone not much older than her son’s trauma to her own benefit. & Ross is loving the attention. It’s f’d up. They all need to give their heads a wobble and seek professional help.

• Heart

rageinducing

Chatty Member
Does anyone have any screen records/ recap of the live today? I was working and missed it,
If it’s true she encouraged him to speak about her private area like that that’s genuinely sick. He’s not right either but he was FIFTEEN. Like it’s extremely concerning to encourage a child to speak about your vagina that way as a way to clap back at ‘haters’. I’m disgusted
Absolutely vile. Apparently on the live they said Ross has shown that Lindsay one all the texts from this time and Kneevo was meant to write exactly what she wanted him to say about it. If that’s the case it explains why they’re so public about it because they have the evidence. They even said “Niamh is welcome to join the live” but nope she never did and she’s staying very quiet. This isn’t going to end at all well. Imagine if Elmo’s family already didn’t like her and they get wind of this latest debacle 😱

Calalily4

Chatty Member
Glad to see this thread, she is an absolute melt.
See those crying videos that she posts, I want to put my hand through the phone and smack her.
Imagine getting veneers and looking like Roger Rabbit, she would eat an apple through a letter box

• Haha

Anyauldnamewilldo

VIP Member
I'm convinced kneevo has Munchausen by internet. Funny no illnesses this week because she's heading off on holidays
You spoke too soon

:ROFLMAO: Can we add this to the wiki? Kneevo obviously went to a dirty place to get her nails done this is the result not bleedin' poxy sepsis. "Kneevo #13 Munchausen by internet" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

stevman

Her whinging last night about her appointment….all I’m hearing is “I’m a narcissistic little bitch that has paid privately for a diagnosis so I now can shoehorn my way into a different segment of society and wear it like a badge of honour and have an excuse for why I’m lazy, behave myself on line or in public and everyone has to have sympathy for me because I’m nEuRoDiVeRgEnT” (seems to be her new buzz word she must have found while researching characteristics and “stimming” techniques before her app……

What a fucking travesty…..so many actual neurodivergent people are astounding in their lives and jobs, they educate about the lack of resources particularly for autism and education then you’ve this wan that will 100% use it as a “cause” probably to convince herself why she needs to be in politics again 🤦🏻‍♀️

Posting about Palestine and the met AGAIN and instantly after, “Any nail techs” like she can’t use Google……..Alex must wear those Loop things everyone has these days to avoid listening to her
Sure she didn't go on the march for Palestine in Dublin because she had a nail appointment so it's not really that important to her

• Heart

ThatGeebag

She’s on TikTok saying the OF girls behaviour at the portal was weird because there could’ve been kids there. Is she aware she still has TikTok accounts up that have videos of her bouncing up and down, imitating giving a bj and literally bending over when there’s also kids on that app?
100%!!!

And her reaction to people saying that to her back then was 'iM nOt HeRe To PaReNt YoUr ChilD'

What she chooses to ignore / dismiss about her own past always makes me lol. Everyone can see the selective self awareness hun 👀

• Heart

Nosey07

She was only dying to come on her stories and tell everyone she was diagnosed with it for all the sympathy comments. Also does anyone think ever since she’s moved into that house she’s spiralling out of control, she wasn’t as annoying back in the apartment

Last edited:

Madamex

VIP Member
I done understand herself and Elmo. They never seem to do anything. Apart from going for a cavery on a Sunday they seem to do nothing but sit in their respective rooms.

Left

Chatty Member
If he dumps her anytime in the next few months she'll definetly say he’s ableist and it’s because she has autism or some shit like that 🙄😂

• Haha

Mbd123

Correct me if I’m wrong here but she said the antibiotics aren’t working. I’m pretty sure that’s why you don’t drink alcohol while on antibiotics because they aren’t as effective🙄it’s nearly like she wants it to get really bad so she can play on it and play the poor me like the whole cellulitis thing🙄