Kneevo #12 100% geebag, changes eras quicker than her dressing gown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t take her long to go back to getting pointless beauty treatments, fat freezing like come onnnn hahaha her reels are so fake as well and does not entice me whatsoever to get this done

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I'm convinced kneevo has Munchausen by internet. Funny no illnesses this week because she's heading off on holidays

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I'm convinced kneevo has Munchausen by internet. Funny no illnesses this week because she's heading off on holidays
You spoke too soon

:ROFLMAO: Can we add this to the wiki? Kneevo obviously went to a dirty place to get her nails done this is the result not bleedin' poxy sepsis. "Kneevo #13 Munchausen by internet" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Seriously like come on!!!! She has to be trolling us at this stage. It’s bad when my partner says ‘jaysus is there anything not wrong with that one’ from the other sofa😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So now we have bit of heart burn and a sore finger. By the looks of this the nail tech didn't do that on her finger. I can see the fresh cut on the front that the nail tech might have done but the one on the side with the swelling and redness is old and clearly not fresh. The girl needs to seriously have a look at herself and ask herself a few questions 🫣 will she ever go a day with out some sort of sickness and also if you are someone who just spent time in hospital with cellulitis and had a slight thought that U had it again U would b straight to get it sorted but no Niamh has to wait untill her finger near falls off cause of course you wont get much attention from a bit of skin coming off Ur finger
---
You spoke too soon
View attachment 2966139
:ROFLMAO: Can we add this to the wiki? Kneevo obviously went to a dirty place to get her nails done this is the result not bleedin' poxy sepsis. "Kneevo #13 Munchausen by internet" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
This should be the next thread title 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So now we have bit of heart burn and a sore finger. By the looks of this the nail tech didn't do that on her finger. I can see the fresh cut on the front that the nail tech might have done but the one on the side with the swelling and redness is old and clearly not fresh. The girl needs to seriously have a look at herself and ask herself a few questions 🫣 will she ever go a day with out some sort of sickness and also if you are someone who just spent time in hospital with cellulitis and had a slight thought that U had it again U would b straight to get it sorted but no Niamh has to wait untill her finger near falls off cause of course you wont get much attention from a bit of skin coming off Ur finger
---

This should be the next thread title 😂😂😂😂
She doesn’t wash herself and is always smoking fags. I doubt she washes her hands after using the toilet. I would sooner say it’s her poor hygiene not the nail tech. Her fingers are all yellow from the fags. Crusty witch.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Didn’t take her long to go back to getting pointless beauty treatments, fat freezing like come onnnn hahaha her reels are so fake as well and does not entice me whatsoever to get this done
Therapie clinic is so scammy too they charge so much and leer ya in with poxy deals.

Reactions: 6
I do my own nails and I changed gel polish , I was told it happens if you are allergic to some ingredient in the polish before it goes under the lamp. So if you cut too much cuticle off or whatever, it can go into your skin so that’s how it happens I think 😂

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t wash herself and is always smoking fags. I doubt she washes her hands after using the toilet. I would sooner say it’s her poor hygiene not the nail tech. Her fingers are all yellow from the fags. Crusty witch.
Say U are right dirty witch

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.