Kneevo #12 100% geebag, changes eras quicker than her dressing gown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly my point, and she literally said she set an alarm reminder on her phone for 6.30 for the 7pm appointment so when that alarm went off did she just look at it and carry on dancing or what 🤔 like no sorry this is all just a joke to her she is not taking her "diagnosis" serious at all, that's if its really happening in the first place, I'm beginning to think shes making it all up
I’d have strong suspicions she’s making it up too. She can’t be taking her “diagnosis” seriously at all if she’s missing appointments. A 42-carat spoofer she is

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh so now the story is she didn't miss it, it was 8-9. And she is really ramping up the emm, emm, emmm carry on while she's talking. My god its not autism she has, it's a severe mental attention disorder, she is very mentally unwell and it's all playing out on her Instagram for everyone to see. Surely we are not the only ones copping onto this?? Surely to god her family can see it all too 🤔

Reactions: 16
That tiktok my god. I just can't. Someone mentioned before but I do think she wants to get disability allowance because you get it straight into bank account and don't have social welfare on your back etc Etc.Not that she will ever admit that !!. If she gets disability its a joke tbh because some people genuinely need that

Reactions: 10
Do You KnooW WhAt I MeAan
Fighting for her life, it so doesn’t come naturally to her. I know plenty of Irish dancers that are naturally gifted. She’s so awkward and rhythmically challenged. That’ll be her autism too though

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What the duck does she have around her neck. God almighty does she not realise how ridiculous she looks from an outside perspective?
Hahahahhaahaha Dear Maria Count Me In, peak emo times from All Time Low 😂 that scarf came off the SECOND she stopped filming the out of time cringe wank she calls content. Defo gearing up for a watermelon tattoo and freedom in Arabic because she’s sooooooo alt 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
The girl is going through such an intense manic episode, and she's going to try to attribute all of these occasions to her "autism" and completely miss her true BPD (or whatever it is) real diagnosis and duck up her life. I really hope her family read this too, because someone needs to step in and give her some love and guide her the right way tbh. Elmo, if you're still there???

Reactions: 14
She was only dying to come on her stories and tell everyone she was diagnosed with it for all the sympathy comments. Also does anyone think ever since she’s moved into that house she’s spiralling out of control, she wasn’t as annoying back in the apartment

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Hasn't she had the coil in for at least a year now? Why is she carrying on like she just got it?
Wouldn't put it past her for the coil to actually be grand and she just wants an excuse to accidentally get pregnant

Reactions: 13
She was only dying to come on her stories and tell everyone she was diagnosed with it for all the sympathy comments. Also does anyone think ever since she’s moved into that house she’s spiralling out of control, she wasn’t as annoying back in the apartment
Yeah shes a million times worse since moving out of the apartment

Reactions: 10
Now posting on her stories she’s ’really sick’ and couldn’t sleep last night 🥱🥱 any normal person would run to the doctor and have a full health screening if they were sick even 1/2 of the amount of times Niamh claims she is. Hypochondriac central

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.