Knee Deep In Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I completely agree about the children being absolutely and utterly mortified! My 7 year old doesn't even want a hug and a kiss when he lines up in the playground anymore. And my eldest is at secondary school and I dread to think what stick she would get if I was posting stuff like this on the internet. And whilst she might think it's okay as her children are younger, she's posted it publically on the internet so what about when her kids are 15/16/17 and someone pulls up some pictures from Google they've found?!

Surely as things are now parents probably don't want their children to be friends with her's and go to their house?

The drunken husband post is horrific 😮

Reactions: 5
Have you seen today’s vid? Give it up love it’s not funny. I haven’t watched the drunken husband one as I know I’ll just feel mortified for him

Reactions: 1
why, why why why why WHY does she think it is even slightly funny to write the way she does? It is grotesque

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No offence to her husband but you’d have to be a certain type of person to tolerate her filth. Her mouth is in the flipping gutter

Reactions: 9
She’s a new level of rank. I really don’t know who is finding all this so funny. Talking about tit and piss and god knows what else, her house smells of ‘pig scrotum’ and don’t even get me started on the nearly naked pics. Just why 😣

The way she writes is so forced and unnatural. I have laughed at plenty of bloggers / comedians using loads of swearing, talking about tits and fannies and tit but she is just not funny at all. It’s every post she works something into it like “Look at me I’m vulgar and a woman and I don’t give a duck👊🏻

Reactions: 11
Why does everything descend into talk of tit stains, poo, bad smells and general grossness.

I’m a similar age to this woman with a husband and two young boys...tit stains from zero part of my days because my children have basic cleanliness knowledge

How are this family so rank and if she’s making it up for content why would you lie about your children being so vile

I was just thinking how I would've felt if my mum was on IG & posted stuff like this when I was a kid. Mortified is the word!

Surely part of being a mum is trying to set a good example to bring up polite, decent kids ready to send out into the world as adults.

Her kids will think it's completely normal to talk about smelly vag and dicks, not worry about personal hygiene etc etc.
Makes me greatful for my mum who is the opposite of that skank. No swearing, showers everyday and she doesn't go round with her tits out!

Reactions: 10
Blimey. She’s being all deep and meaningful in today’s Story. I think I almost, but not quite, prefer her being annoyingly vulgar 😂

Reactions: 1
I dont get why being a tit mum is being celebrated, feeding kids mcdonalds on a daily basis is just so wrong, bringing them up in a tit smeared house is just neglect 🤦‍♀️ I do like laura, and im all for female empowerment and body positivity but im not down with the obsession with tit, farts and crap parenting 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
What is today's pic on Insta about? I would be ashamed
She has been reading here and this is a pushback, because it's hit a nerve. By her own admission, they've 'lost people in their lives' over this. Is it really worth losing out on your loved ones, the price you pay being flaunting your mouldy genitalia and talking about how rancid your farts are, to the adoration of strangers? 🤷‍♀️

• Sick
Oh my god woman! No one asked if you got your husbands permission to look absolutely filthy on the internet. I mean like unwashed filthy, vomit inducing almost. We asked did you get his permission to repost a video of him so drunk, crying and injured? Abnormally drunk. Like problem level, go and talk to someone about it drunk. We wondered how he felt about your exploiting him for content when you’re his wife and should be protecting him along with others you love. Idiot.

Speaking from experience: she’s going to find herself not invited to her kids games, graduations, parties, dinners with potential in laws, grandchildren’s parties... Her kids will do anything and everything to keep people from interacting with her. Including the families they create when they grow up. But she literally thinks she’s advancing feminism and women so it’s totally worth it. I love that THIS her hill to die on; the one she’ll lose friends and family over. You’re not insuring that women have access to birth control and health services or educating girls in low income areas or helping women leave abuse. You’re literally doing nothing and destroying your family over it. You bleeping self obsessed bleep.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Yeah I never thought about when the boys get older. Imagine potential inlaws seeing that. You'd seriously not want your daughter getting involved with that family.
She really does believe she's doing it to empower women. I might not be the perfect mum but I sure as hell try to do my best to do the best I can. She just seems to be all about being the shittet most embarrasing mum she can be.

Reactions: 4
What about future potential employers, when her kids go for jobs and they do a social media check. She's literally ruined those kids lives.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.