Knee Deep In Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair that Aggie seems deluded. My toddlers saw me naked at times and it did them no harm, and it wasn’t sexual at all. They’ve probably seen me sometimes when they were under 10 as I got dressed. It’s not sexual.

Not saying I agree with walking around naked just for the hell of it😂
Just watched it on catch up and she has - she's washed her hair! 😲

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Ok is it just me or is her latest post a little weird... she’s titled it “seduction” and copied a video where a professional dancer is dancing while her dad reads a book in a chair. And obvs she’s done it with her husband and talked about seducing her husband in the caption.
I’m not sure if she thought the original video was about trying to seduce the dad or if she just wanted to write about seducing her husband? I dunno I’m just confused 🤷‍♀️

Major rant about people bullying Mrs Hinch today 🙄

As soon as she started talking I was waiting for the inevitable tag...she’s desperate to get noticed, she’s eyeing up those Hinch worshippers for a follow 👀

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Grim.

she is just grim and the fact she sucks upto and advocates on behalf of some of the most shady but powerful influencers says it all. Taking the piss out of some conventionally attractive “models” on Instagram who are doing exactly what Mrs Hinch et al do (shill tit) is perfectly ok. Ok Laura. *insert gurning face/greasy fringe/fanny fart joke*

Reactions: 6
Grim.

she is just grim and the fact she sucks upto and advocates on behalf of some of the most shady but powerful influencers says it all. Taking the piss out of some conventionally attractive “models” on Instagram who are doing exactly what Mrs Hinch et al do (shill tit) is perfectly ok. Ok Laura. *insert gurning face/greasy fringe/fanny fart joke*
Well said! She's a manky hypocrite. She is doing the exact thing she is telling others not to do. Body shaming and taking the piss out of others.

Her new post.
At the end of the day.. knee deep in life is gross. I mean literally it’s gross to look at and not funny. She obviously doesn’t have any shame about the pics she posts. Vom
Look at her new post. Have I lost my sense of humour because I don't find this at all funny.

Reactions: 1
Her new post.

Look at her new post. Have I lost my sense of humour because I don't find this at all funny.
I find it gross and how Instagram have allowed it is beyond me. I have reported the account so many times and get the same response back.
She is vile

Reactions: 2
I find it gross and how Instagram have allowed it is beyond me. I have reported the account so many times and get the same response back.
She is vile
She is vile. God knows what the teachers at her kids school think.

She's a total embarrassment to her husband and children

Omfg 🤮🤢🤮🤮🤢🤮🤢her latest post, why does she always look dirty. No matter how much I would love her if a best mate I would NOT go tit to tit with her, vile

Reactions: 3
She’s vile. Plus she looks like she needs a good wash. I had to unfollow when she posted the photo of what I think must be her son putting his tongue on her backside 🤮

Last edited:
How she can go to parent's evening and make eye contact with the teachers or anyone else is beyond me.

She is incredibly unfunny and really does gross me out when I look at her! She looks like she lives in a pig sty and I can’t imagine just does much in the way of cleaning or housework!! 😂 I just can’t believe how many people seem to find her funny!! Really baffles me!!

• Heart
Major rant about people bullying Mrs Hinch today 🙄

As soon as she started talking I was waiting for the inevitable tag...she’s desperate to get noticed, she’s eyeing up those Hinch worshippers for a follow 👀
I watched her crying on a story about not having more children because her husband had a vasectomy. It was sad in a way, she begged him to have it due to a bad birth / PND, and she has every right to now think maybe that wasn’t the right decision as a couple. HOWEVER she was saying in it “It’s just seeing Soph and Rachaele with their new babies it’s made me so emotional etc” referring to Hinch and PTWM. At the time I was thinking...DO YOU NOT HAVE REAL FRIENDS?! Your own friends, off the internet? It was really beggy making it look like they’re her lifelong besties.

Totally OT but Lordy. I’ve just stumbled upon Knee Deep in Life for the first time. What the hell is that all about? I need to wash my eyes out! 😵

No good ever comes from late night scrolling. I’ll never learn.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Totally OT but Lordy. I’ve just stumbled upon Knee Deep in Life for the first time. What the hell is that all about? I need to wash my eyes out! 😵

I’m now tempted to look, we need help! Why do we do these things? 🤯

Totally knocking off Celeste Barber

Reactions: 11

She's disgusting and has her own thread on here, a lot of people think the same.

Stand alone, some of her videos are (were) funny but now she tries too hard (a theme with Instagram?) and her stories? *shudder*

She’s absolutely vulgar

She's disgusting and has her own thread on here, a lot of people think the same.

Stand alone, some of her videos are (were) funny but now she tries too hard (a theme with Instagram?) and her stories? *shudder*
Oh gosh she is awful, the videos she drags her husband in to do are especially bad I can FEEL the internal cringe coming from her husband when she forces him to join in

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.