Knee Deep In Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find her hilarious sometimes .. it’s like she tries too hard to be funny and ends up being completely vile. 🤮

Reactions: 3
I had to unfollow her. I couldn't bring myself to watch anything else she posts.. seriously those poor kids and husband. She really needs to close it all down it is really embarrassing

Reactions: 6
Shes disgusting. If anything she should be stopping all this for the sake of her kids. No thought or consideration has been given to their feelings and mental health. Shes a disgrace. Shes got some deep issues that she is dressing up as this absolute farce of a "funny" insta page. Shes desperate for love and adoration at all costs. Very sad.

My friends on facebook absolutely love her! I find it so hard not to say anything but my comments are usually unappreciated by people and I get accused of being judgemental 🙄

Btw I often comment on the thread about being lonely and having no friends. 👍

I wonder if those beautiful models in her Google goals ever notice the tag. I dont pay much attention but I don't think any of them ever respond. Justifiably so.

Reactions: 4
Why is she sat outside a 'posh house blaring music' and, more importantly, why does she have to have the camera so close to her face. I can't bear it and had to unfollow, can practically smell her stank breath through the screen 🤮 imagine being desperate to convey to thousands of strangers that you're filthy 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her latest post 🤮 She tries tooooo hard! She is not a natural comedian and it shows. She’s not natural at being “crude” or “close to the bone” and it shows. It’s so bleeping cringe!

Reactions: 13
Her latest post 🤮 She tries tooooo hard! She is not a natural comedian and it shows. She’s not natural at being “crude” or “close to the bone” and it shows. It’s so bleeping cringe!
Agree. I think she’s losing the plot.

Jesus. Latest pic is her supposedly sorting out her bikini line 🤮

Now Hinch thinks she's wonderful, sorry she's vile 🤮 i do not find one bit about her funny.

Reactions: 5
I’ve got a warped sense of humour, but I just don’t understand her. It’s the dirty white washed underwear and desperate antics that get me. If I asked a friend if we can do a photoshoot tit to tit, they would be like hun are you ok!! Some of the off cuff videos are ok but I feel like it’s forced & im from Romford which I believe is where said account is from! One does not represent the majority 😊😊

Just seen her latest pic on Insta. Her neighbours, whether they wanted to or not, probably copped an eyeful. 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Just seen her latest pic on Insta. Her neighbours, whether they wanted to or not, probably copped an eyeful. 🤮
I don't watch her anymore. I'm blocked for liking a comment someone put on asking ptwm where the paypal money went. She did me a massive favour blocking me. I could watch on gramster but tbh no one needs that horror in their lives.

Reactions: 4
I don't watch her anymore. I'm blocked for liking a comment someone put on asking ptwm where the paypal money went. She did me a massive favour blocking me. I could watch on gramster but tbh no one needs that horror in their lives.
Lol. I don’t know about the PayPal thing. Assume she’s kept it?

Reactions: 2
Yeah seems that way. It's shocking people donated even though many had very little themselves. Now she wonders round with designer clothes, lip fillers etc. Seems she can just get away with it. No wonder she's friends with KDIL, no morales between the pair of them.

Yeah seems that way. It's shocking people donated even though many had very little themselves. Now she wonders round with designer clothes, lip fillers etc. Seems she can just get away with it. No wonder she's friends with KDIL, no morales between the pair of them.
Jesus. What an hole.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.