Knee Deep In Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah seems that way. It's shocking people donated even though many had very little themselves. Now she wonders round with designer clothes, lip fillers etc. Seems she can just get away with it. No wonder she's friends with KDIL, no morales between the pair of them.
she actually made a lot from her book royalties from both books and the charities she donated to actually posted proof of her donations !
Just saying !

Reactions: 1
she actually made a lot from her book royalties from both books and the charities she donated to actually posted proof of her donations !
Just saying !
Which is fine, but why did she block anyone that very politely asked for the newsletter she promised detailing where their money was spent?

Reactions: 4
Just saying !
Can you enlighten us as to where the thousands of pounds of go fund me money ended up? Or the money that was being directly paid into her bank account when her admin started DMing people her bank details?

Once she was called out she started making a few donations here and there but nothing even close to what I suspect was donated by unsuspecting members of the public.

Reactions: 7
Can you enlighten us as to where the thousands of pounds of go fund me money ended up? Or the money that was being directly paid into her bank account when her admin started DMing people her bank details?

Once she was called out she started making a few donations here and there but nothing even close to what I suspect was donated by unsuspecting members of the public.
I wasn’t on here when the go fund me page was set up. What was it set up for please?

I wasn’t on here when the go fund me page was set up. What was it set up for please?
One of the go fund me’s was for her to purchase her house after she’d put it out there that her landlady was going to sell up unless she could buy it. There’s a PTWM thread detailing everything. I’m coming away from here now as I am finding PTWM being painted as a saint by her thick-as-tit sheep when she’s a fraud a bitter pill to swallow but I refuse to be consumed by the injustice. I just hope she comes clean one day, admits her wrongdoing and starts safeguarding her children and stepchildren.

Reactions: 10
One of the go fund me’s was for her to purchase her house after she’d put it out there that her landlady was going to sell up unless she could buy it. There’s a PTWM thread detailing everything. I’m coming away from here now as I am finding PTWM being painted as a saint by her thick-as-tit sheep when she’s a fraud a bitter pill to swallow but I refuse to be consumed by the injustice. I just hope she comes clean one day, admits her wrongdoing and starts safeguarding her children and stepchildren.
Wow! I see. Didn’t realise the amount of money that must have been involved. Thank you.

Reactions: 3
Just saying !
I don't think I've seen any proof of donations to charities from PTWM? Certainly not to the value she's collected in from people that thought they were donating to vulnerable women. Also not seen any proof of where the money has gone that was raised when she said they had to leave their house.

The money she got from book royalties must have been spent a hundred times over. First she told everyone it had all gone on a family holiday. Then it paid for her braces.

All people want is updates as to where their money has gone and not to be blocked just for asking politely.

As for KDIL...she looks like she needs dipping in bleach.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just saying !
There were no proof of donations. If you have seen something I haven’t I will apologise. Also if you research how much you make from a first book royalty it’s not that much (she also stated she spent that on the family holiday).

KDIL is horrible. You may have laughed the first or second time she pulled her party tricks but it’s old now and certainly not hilarious.

i appreciate a great sense of humour, but thats wit and a laugh. Not this desperate forced act she puts on.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I liked her review videos and found her funny so liked her page. I found myself very quickly alienated though as she seemed to change. All the google goal things are just variations on themes and I really didn’t like the video of her husband drunk at Christmas.

Reactions: 2
Just saying !
Did you see these or is this what she told you?
She's a huge fraud.

KDIL I don't mind so much. I've not seen much of her recent content but have laughed at what I saw previously.

I’ve got a warped sense of humour, but I just don’t understand her. It’s the dirty white washed underwear and desperate antics that get me. If I asked a friend if we can do a photoshoot tit to tit, they would be like hun are you ok!! Some of the off cuff videos are ok but I feel like it’s forced & im from Romford which I believe is where said account is from! One does not represent the majority 😊😊
omg is she from Romford !

On the subject of PTWM someone pointed out that she has 5,000,000 followers on FB. If just 1% of them gave £1 a month that's £600,000 a year.

That. Is. bleeping. Insane.

Where has all that gone over the last 2+ years? Over a million pounds. It's vile. Zero accountability.

And KDIL is rank. I feel so sorry for her family. How embarrassed would you be?! Yeah that's my mum all over insta with her arse hanging out. Lovely.

Her latest grid post is bleeping disgusting 🤢🤢 she is such a creature I can't even cope with it

• Haha
For me it's like - why?? What does she gain other than people laughing at her (at her, not with her)
She doesn't do ads does she?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.