Knee Deep In Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's such an oddity , if I judged based upon what she writes I would have no hesitation in admiring her. It's the exhibitionism I don't get.

Then again I believe some men pay handsomely for old knickers .

<goes down knicker drawer for the 1000 wash gray ones> . Oh what? Not those kind of knickers ...oh well 😁

Reactions: 6
As I said before, the issue is that she seems to play up the grimness for clicks, which is really stupid.

Reactions: 2
I've just been watching her latest stories and my hubby asked 'what the duck' I was watching. I showed him. He told me he couldn't watch any more and pushed my phone away calling her a scruffy see you next Tuesday

Lazy sweaty mess couldn't get her flabby, sweaty arse out of bed to take her kids to the zoo. But plenty of time for attention seeking from her minions, telling them all how bad her personal hygiene is

It's sad to think she craves attention so much. She humiliates both herself, her husband and her poor kids. Because it's the only thing she can do to get it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Steve reminds me of an office flirt

like everyone loves him as well , and he’s dead good at his job ahha

Reactions: 4
I thought the same. I have several tattoos. Started off with a couple of little ones around 15 years ago and now have two bigger ones because I know it wasn't just a phase I was going through, and found my 'style' of ink I like. And still I spent a year or 2 just thinking shall I? Nobody in the right mind goes out on a whim and gets a sleeve done. Along with the drastic hair change, constant stripping off and dancing half naked on social media. She is surely showing signs of having some kind of break down.
I know the tattooist & he is pretty booked up for months she must’ve been booked in for a while

Reactions: 1
Those stories after school yesterday 🙄 Maybe your kids would less of an irritation to you if you were to stop seeking validation via your mobile phone. Honestly why attend weekly therapy sessions but continue to ignore the elephant in the room 🤷‍♀️ Instagram is NOT going to support your mental health recovery Laura you absolute weapon.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Those stories after school yesterday 🙄 Maybe your kids would less of an irritation to you if you were to stop seeking validation via your mobile phone. Honestly why attend weekly therapy sessions but continue to ignore the elephant in the room 🤷‍♀️ Instagram is NOT going to support your mental health recovery Laura you absolute weapon.
Agree. I have 3 kids and can not relate to a thing she posts. She had absolutely no patience or time for her kids. They're just a hindrance to her. The only thing she has time for is social media. And the idiots giving her the attention she craves. I'm surprised social services hasn't stepped in. The amount of times she talks about her house having tit on the walls. And how she can't be bothered to feed her kids.

I've followed her for years. Unfollowed today. She used to be so relatable and have me crying laughing. But now, bouncing around in old, dirty underwear and tagging Beyonce is bizarre. Her kids will be where she is in 15 years time - in therapy. Their lives are going to be unbearable at Senior School, everything their Mum is doing on Insta will be out there forever. How she's been calling Insta her "career" over the past few weeks is mind boggling. It's gone to her head atm and I fear for her mental health when the popularity wanes, which it will. I don't want to witness her inevitable breakdown 😢 She could tidy and clean her home instead of seeking attention and validation from strangers on the internet.

Reactions: 16
Tonight's fb post is literally 🤢
I can't even fathom why anyone would post tit like that on the Internet for 1million+ strangers 'entertainment'. I feel so bad for the kids. Can you even imagine what your life would have been like at school if you mum spent the weekends telling the entire world about how she shaved her bush so your dad would shag her, but he wasn't interested so she had a wank instead 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I can't even fathom why anyone would post tit like that on the Internet for 1million+ strangers 'entertainment'. I feel so bad for the kids. Can you even imagine what your life would have been like at school if you mum spent the weekends telling the entire world about how she shaved her bush so your dad would shag her, but he wasn't interested so she had a wank instead 🤢
I saw it and read it and was like 🙄. Something you might text your closet girl friend but to all those followers . Why? To seem real ? Or
Cool… time and a place .. always

Reactions: 4
I haven’t seen a post from her on my feed for ages but this one has just popped up and I had to unfollow immediately, someone needs to take her phone off her. The comments were all supportive too! Personally I found it too much, I don’t want to know this level of detail about anyone!

Reactions: 8
She used to be funny. I used to literally laugh out loud at her funny sarcastic take on motherhood.

But now! She has no shame and no consideration for her family

Reactions: 2
I’m just going to post it here for the ppl that don’t follow her......honestly I feel for her boys I really do. That’s there for all to see from parents to teachers etc. Just why oh why is her therapist enabling this it’s just not funny anymore
This is a new low for her

Her posts are getting worse. This oversharing is not releatable or even slightly funny. I really think its time one of her friends, family members or God forbid her husband. Stepped in and told her enough. But it's pretty obvious her husband doesn't care. Which is why she craves attention from strangers on the Internet. Her page is now car crash viewing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.