Knee Deep In Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus, she can’t even keep her armpits clean so why would you have a haircut that requires more maintenance than you can possibly keep up with, it’ll be a greasy mess before we know it
How do you know her armpits aren't clean?

I just can’t forget when her and ptwm literally doxxed a girl for saying kdil wasn’t the type of account she wants to follow after asking for suggestions. She got death threats etc yet kdil has the audacity to scream her mental healthiest bad?? The girl did nothing yet they both allowed the abuse from their ‘huns’.
Also I can’t stand her ‘friend’ that she’s just been on holiday with. The insta fame has gone to her head aswell thinking her shoddy jumpsuits are the bomb and copyrights the name 😂 who the duck does she think she is. She’s certainly not a true friend of kdil if she doesn’t step in when kdil’s Instagram is clearly a cry for help! I thought that’s what friends are for?

Reactions: 7
What do you all think of her issues surrounding body confidence and anxiety? I find it hard to believe a woman who gets her flaps out on social media on the daily. Suffers with anything except a constant need for attention

Reactions: 18
What do you all think of her issues surrounding body confidence and anxiety? I find it hard to believe a woman who gets her flaps out on social media on the daily. Suffers with anything except a constant need for attention
She seemed very confident scissoring her legs and gammon flaps on the bed in front of the neighbours the other day 🤮

Reactions: 3
I see another rant about this site again. And for her to be telling ppl to go watch ptwm stories 😂😂😂 what they very woman who takes the piss out of you behind your back?? Stop with the mental health woes delete your Instagram and look after your boys who clearly need you. I’m sure they don’t want their friends seeing you half naked every day what about THEIR MENTAL HEALTH hardly safe guarding them are you???? Selfish witch

Reactions: 15
It's been ages since I've looked at her account. Why is just so gross all the time. Like I understand it's the real woman thing but always looking an absolute mess and being disgusting. There's nothing empowering about being a scruffy woman

Reactions: 8
Why does having two boys mean her house smells of piss? I have a son, and a hubby. And our house smells CLEAN because we CLEAN it. Her house must be filthy. We know her personal hygiene isn't great by the greasy fringe and cheesy teeth. But that's her personal choice. She could at least take care of her house as others have to live in it too. But no, more interested in getting her crusty flaps out. Then crying about how anxious she is for yet more ego stroking and attention

Reactions: 12
When I first saw her page I did think she was funny but then I thought hang on, she is basically mocking these other women. If it was the other way round it simply wouldnt be tolerated. But because the women she mocks are slim and beautiful they are fair game?

I haven't looked at her page in forever untill I glanced yesterday. I have boys and nope my bathroom sounds nothing like hers. So either her husband and kids are feral or she is lying and exaggerating at the expense of her kids.

How she has no consideration for her kids baffles me. If she chooses to have poor personal hygiene then so be it but there is a basic standard of hygiene that kids should be living in and tit covered walls isn't included.

Do you think she goes outside like that or is she just like that for the gram?

Reactions: 1
I reckon it’s all for the gram. Although dare I say her close up reels aren’t looking too ghastly lately.

Reactions: 2
Not sure if anyone’s mentioned this but she’s actually on TikTok, I can’t! She’s gonna get savaged, not sure how long she’s been there but people are nasty as hell

• Haha
Reactions: 2
bleeping vile. In the time she spent writing that dribble she could have shaved her arm pits and measured herself for some jeans that fit & saved her dignity in the process. I can’t stand this woman, her poor kids she’s gross.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.