Knee Deep In Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It IS possible to do "keeping it real" whilst also keeping your dignity. She manages to do neither.

Reactions: 19
Is she okay? I’m not a follower just have a dip in whenever PTWM (🙄) mentions/ uses her. She seems a bit different to usual. I know she’s had incidents of ill health mentally. She should be careful with her recovery. It can be like running very shaky marathon ✌

Reactions: 1
Is she okay? I’m not a follower just have a dip in whenever PTWM (🙄) mentions/ uses her. She seems a bit different to usual. I know she’s had incidents of ill health mentally. She should be careful with her recovery. It can be like running very shaky marathon ✌
Hi @FridaK

she’s just dirty, but I think it’s all an act, the first video I ever saw was when she tried on something and she got stuck, and then a rubber suit that split. I loved her, and then slowly she’s morphed into an exaggerated version of herself. She goes out of her way to make herself look horrible, dirty knickers, flaps hanging out, hairy armpits, clenching her arse, slouching so her belly looks bigger, just why? There’s giving people a glimpse of normal and then there’s Laura’s version which is make believe to keep the likes coming in

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hi @FridaK

she’s just dirty, but I think it’s all an act, the first video I ever saw was when she tried on something and she got stuck, and then a rubber suit that split. I loved her, and then slowly she’s morphed into an exaggerated version of herself. She goes out of her way to make herself look horrible, dirty knickers, flaps hanging out, hairy armpits, clenching her arse, slouching so her belly looks bigger, just why? There’s giving people a glimpse of normal and then there’s Laura’s version which is make believe to keep the likes coming in
God. I thought she was having a relapse or something. That’s not normal though is it? Even on a day you feel like death etc. These bloody women just kill feminism one post at a time 🙄

Reactions: 6
The ‘google goals’ posts really are boring 🥱, and

The first couple, way back, were a little funny but now it’s just stating the obvious.

I’m sure if I compared myself to the body i had when I was 18 it would be significantly different. The last twenty years of being ragged by childbirth and self-medicating with alcohol tend to change the appearance of your body 🤷🏼‍♀️. There is no goal, no comparison. It’s life!

It’d be funny if she compared herself to women her own age but she doesn’t. How is it a ‘goal’ if she’s comparing herself to women twenty years her junior?! It’s like asking a four year old to drive a car. She’s a nob!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
There was a sponsored KDIL post on my Facebook newsfeed and she was recommending that Wild deodorant, and she actually said her armpits smell like fried onions??? WTF 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
In my non qualified opinion she absolutely hates the way she looks so tries to make herself as hideous as possible and a caricature of non attractive person.

i don’t think for one minute she is comfortable with any aspect of how she looks or is perceived and instead of working that out she just leans into it.

Reactions: 12
Does anyone find her funny? Who are the people p1ssing themselves laughing, finding her amazing, inspirational, or even more unbelievable ‘goals’ 🤷‍♀️

I just find her vile, unfunny and a completely tit rip off version of Celeste Barber

Reactions: 12
Does anyone find her funny? Who are the people p1ssing themselves laughing, finding her amazing, inspirational, or even more unbelievable ‘goals’ 🤷‍♀️

I just find her vile, unfunny and a completely tit rip off version of Celeste Barber
Celeste Barber is the original and the best! KDIL behaviour seems forced and extremely unfunny. Celeste doesn’t have to try, and nails it every time.

Reactions: 5
Why are her roots so much brighter than the rest of her hair ?
Because she was dyeing her hair black for years. Then when a lighter colour goes on the natural hair on the root it will be lighter because there's no build up of colour.

Reactions: 3
I can’t wait for the day when all these weirdos that find her funny get bored .. i mean how ppl still find her funny is beyond me, she’s vile!!! What will she do when her Insta numbers drop & nobody is interested anymore .. this so called fame cant last forever!! Maybe she will actually put her kids first then. The reason she is so triggered & gets so angry when ppl mention how it’ll affect her kids is because she knows she’s being a crap neglectful mum.. it hits a nerve.. if you can’t relate to what’s being said to you .. it doesn’t bother u!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Dunno if anyone has suggested a thread title for a second thread yet.

If not I'd suggest (in the style of the Jack Monroe threads, rather than the rhyming of some others, mostly because I can't be arsed to think of a rhyme)

Knee Deep In Life #2 Grim and Grimmer.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.