Knee Deep In Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think she goes outside like that or is she just like that for the gram?
I live near her & see her daily, you wouldn’t know it’s her, she looks very shy & the new hairstyle pic she put on didn’t do her justice as she looked better in real life

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I live near her & see her daily, you wouldn’t know it’s her, she looks very shy & the new hairstyle pic she put on didn’t do her justice as she looked better in real life
or is it that you just don’t recognise her with clothes on 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry can’t watch her video with sound on as in a public place, what was she sobbing about ?

Reactions: 1
Sorry can’t watch her video with sound on as in a public place, what was she sobbing about ?
From what I could gather as couldn't sit through it all. Her anxiety and going to the docs to get blood taken but they couldn't get any

Unfollowed her finally. Just clicked on her latest Story and she’s got a cold. So, she’s done a massive snotty sniff and it turned my stomach. 🤮

• Sick
I honestly wonder if she is having ‘therapy’ because surely she needs better help. I mean if she tells the therapist what she gets up to on Instagram, tells them she’s cut her hair off, dyed it purple, and is now thinking of shaving the side, and now having all these tattoos surely they’d be recommending a straight jacket??? I’m not making light of mental health as I’ve suffered for years but surely if that was one of your family members you’d be having a gentle word as it looks like she’s on high alert ready to go off the edge! Also seeing as she’s all about her mental health what about her sons? Don’t you think they’ll be affected by seeing their mum how she is and how much she shares? She’s not thinking of them at all it’s all about her and being vile thinking it’s funny which I think is damn selfish.

Following on from that post I’ve just seen her latest video 🤢 she described wearing her knickers With the oldest minge stains on. And her bra has sweat marks on it 🤢🤮🤢🤮 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’ve just shown it to my 11 year old son and asked him if I did that would you disown me? His reply ‘no I’d kill you!’ 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I honestly wonder if she is having ‘therapy’ because surely she needs better help. I mean if she tells the therapist what she gets up to on Instagram, tells them she’s cut her hair off, dyed it purple, and is now thinking of shaving the side, and now having all these tattoos surely they’d be recommending a straight jacket??? I’m not making light of mental health as I’ve suffered for years but surely if that was one of your family members you’d be having a gentle word as it looks like she’s on high alert ready to go off the edge! Also seeing as she’s all about her mental health what about her sons? Don’t you think they’ll be affected by seeing their mum how she is and how much she shares? She’s not thinking of them at all it’s all about her and being vile thinking it’s funny which I think is damn selfish.

Following on from that post I’ve just seen her latest video 🤢 she described wearing her knickers With the oldest minge stains on. And her bra has sweat marks on it 🤢🤮🤢🤮 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’ve just shown it to my 11 year old son and asked him if I did that would you disown me? His reply ‘no I’d kill you!’ 😂
You sound like a right prudish, judgemental old Karen.

Reactions: 7
Unfollowed her finally. Just clicked on her latest Story and she’s got a cold. So, she’s done a massive snotty sniff and it turned my stomach. 🤮
Isn’t she bleeping vile !!! It’s beyond funny , yes being a mum isn’t glamorous but duck sake , think of youR poor kids as others will pass judgement to them whether you like it or want to recognise that, or not!

Isn’t she bleeping vile !!! It’s beyond funny , yes being a mum isn’t glamorous but duck sake , think of youR poor kids as others will pass judgement to them whether you like it or want to recognise that, or not!
She’s just rats, I hope the hygiene thing is just made up for Insta. I’ve had two under two and still managed to shower every day, albeit 30 second showers on some days but my vagina has never stank.

Reactions: 5

I thought the same. I have several tattoos. Started off with a couple of little ones around 15 years ago and now have two bigger ones because I know it wasn't just a phase I was going through, and found my 'style' of ink I like. And still I spent a year or 2 just thinking shall I? Nobody in the right mind goes out on a whim and gets a sleeve done. Along with the drastic hair change, constant stripping off and dancing half naked on social media. She is surely showing signs of having some kind of break down.

• Sad
There’s just no need for it. She’s gross.

You sound like a right prudish, judgemental old Karen.
I agree.Implying if you get lots of tattoos,dye/shave your hair you need a straight jacket.I suffer with mental illness and have 100+ tattoos so bring on the jacket

Reactions: 6
I’ve not read the rest of the thread but I came across this woman a while ago, I thought the whole point in her page was to be relatable which I kinda understood at first. But it grinds my gears how she purposely makes herself look worse. I mean this may be going over my head and that may be the whole point 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I’ve not read the rest of the thread but I came across this woman a while ago, I thought the whole point in her page was to be relatable which I kinda understood at first. But it grinds my gears how she purposely makes herself look worse. I mean this may be going over my head and that may be the whole point 🤦🏽‍♀️
Exactly! Why is all her underwear grotty! Surely at some point she gets new underwear
So why is she only showing it once it’s threadbare? It’s all for affect

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.