Knee Deep In Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think in her head she sounds like a more naughty Miranda Hart or Miranda Sings. Trouble is, it's more Jim Royle to the watching world.

Yes exactly.. I feel the same .. u know when someone is a fake

She’s moaning about how she hates Monday’s n then admits she only works 2 days a week .. duck my life .. ungrateful duck!!!!
I'm literally amazed anyone would employ her at all o_O

Reactions: 4
Yes exactly.. I feel the same .. u know when someone is a fake

She’s moaning about how she hates Monday’s n then admits she only works 2 days a week .. duck my life .. ungrateful duck!!!!
she works? I'm amazed anyone would employ her!

I think in her head she sounds like a more naughty Miranda Hart or Miranda Sings. Trouble is, it's more Jim Royle to the watching world.

I'm literally amazed anyone would employ her at all o_O
Same!!!

Reactions: 1
Poundland Celeste Barber. Cannot bleeping stand this woman. We get it, you ripped off a very famous instagram comedian and you say HILARIOUS words like minge. Please disappear.

Reactions: 14
I'm all for body positivity but surely she had killed her own sex life with her husband filming this crap?

I would rather tit in my hands and clap than shag someone who behaves like this.

Every video just comes across as a dig at people she is copying. It's really grim. They are attractive and using it to their advantage.. she needs to find a talent of her own and stop mocking people. I'm sick of seeing her arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm new to the KDIL thread, i found her through her "connection" with PTWM.
All i can say is O.M.G how come she has 233k followers over showing her half naked body and thinking she's funny. My god woman grow up and do something sensible.
I've had a scroll through her account and had to stop its repulsive - i couldn't watch anymore.
same. she must have bought her followers, surely! how crazy good looking is her husband though?!

same. she must have bought her followers, surely! how crazy good looking is her husband though?!
Do you think? Not my cup of tea at all. But i'm just surprised he stays with her. Her vile mouth lowering the tone everytime she opens it. I wonder if he has to think of England when he's doing the deed 😝

this sounds nasty...I was surprised as he's a lot better looking than her haha. he doesn't seem to do the social media thing does he??

this sounds nasty...I was surprised as he's a lot better looking than her haha. he doesn't seem to do the social media thing does he??
I don't think so, he probably has no idea what she spouts on about on there. He is defo too good for her, he seems to have a nice personality.

Reactions: 2
Her bloke must have a bloody good imagination, personally i find her vile and have reported her account however IG says it doesn't go against their policies..

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but if I found my fella doing all kinds of poses on social media , virtually naked I would flip , she’s going to far with it , like it’s really extreme , how her children will feel when they are older , not even that tho her children’s friends , god forbid if they seen it I would be utterly embarrassed, if that was my fella or my mum , she thinks it’s funny and craves the attention she’s getting ,so carry’s on doing it , when really people are laughing at her not with her , she says she isn’t embarrassed one bit , but come on , parents evening in school etc she must be the talk of the town

I’m sorry but if I found my fella doing all kinds of poses on social media , virtually naked I would flip , she’s going to far with it , like it’s really extreme , how her children will feel when they are older , not even that tho her children’s friends , god forbid if they seen it I would be utterly embarrassed, if that was my fella or my mum , she thinks it’s funny and craves the attention she’s getting ,so carry’s on doing it , when really people are laughing at her not with her , she says she isn’t embarrassed one bit , but come on , parents evening in school etc she must be the talk of the town
What i don't understand is how on earth has she got over 242k followers on IG??? I just don't see the fascination with this woman.

Reactions: 6
What i don't understand is how on earth has she got over 242k followers on IG??? I just don't see the fascination with this woman.
Its
I followed her through someone else’s story’s on my Instagram ( can’t remember who it was) saying how funny etc she is , so I had a nosy at first I did think ‘omg , hilarious ‘ but the more I seen the more I cringed , the majority of her followers have probably done the same added her for a laugh , most of them are quite young, Then you get the likes of smaller Instagram accounts who want to gain more followers promoting her page so then she she thanks them in her stories , using her page to there advantage , i just don’t get what she gets out of doing it , like once yea it’s funny but it’s just too much now ...

Weird as it may sound, I suspect some of her posts cater knowingly or unknowingly to the f*tish community :sick: :sick: :sick: Men like that don't really care what a woman looks like, but they do want to see them humiliate themselves on a public platform, I mean look at the way she trusses herself up, stands squidged up against windows, near naked dances etc. Add in the gross out captions and bingo. Otherwise what is her motivation when you think about it? No one is going to pay her to advertise a product, so I take it she doesn't make anything through her account besides some of her own calandar sales a while back?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Weird as it may sound, I suspect some of her posts cater knowingly or unknowingly to the f*tish community :sick: :sick: :sick: Men like that don't really care what a woman looks like, but they do want to see them humiliate themselves on a public platform, I mean look at the way she trusses herself up, stands squidged up against windows, near naked dances etc. Add in the gross out captions and bingo. Otherwise what is her motivation when you think about it? No one is going to pay her to advertise a product, so I take it she doesn't make anything through her account besides some of her own calandar sales a while back?
I've wondered as to why she is humiliating herself constantly, for what? There has to be some reward otherwise surely she can't be warped enough to do this for the fun of it.

Ummmm makes me wonder if as you say she is getting rewarded from the fetush community in some way 🤮

Oh my god how have I just come across this insufferable moron?

She is a complete rip-off of Celeste Barber but nowhere as funny. She’s also very crude.

And why doesn’t she ever seem to wash her hair?

• Haha
I see some of my Facebook friends share and commenting on her posts and my mind is blown.

She is definitely punching. Her poor husband. Maybe he likes it but I struggle to see how.

Her look and language just turns my stomach. Its vile.

But I do feel sorry for her. She doesn't look like she takes particularly good care of herself. And you cant have much self worth to be willing to constantly humiliate yourself on such a public forum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.