Knee Deep In Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I've just seen this woman for the first time what the actual?! Why would you put those kind of images and videos on the Internet?! She's gross it's not funny and her husband isn't half bad looking actually I'm surprised by that
And she wonders why her kids suffer from anxiety Vile woman.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think she was taking that iconic advert seriously at all. Totally think she was taking the pee out of other instagrammers. A lot of her stuff is grim but I thought this was hilarious!

Reactions: 2
It’s her children I feel for. Imagine the comments they’re going to get from school friends etc.

Reactions: 9
WTF have I just seen? The picture doesn’t go with the caption!! 🤯

Reactions: 1
Woman is the biggest hypocrite going. Yes the original videos are ludicrous but what’s worse is some middle aged blubbery house wife claiming she body positive and a mental health advocate whilst mocking and skinny shaming other women. Don’t get the whole concept behind it if I’m honest. Body positivity comes in all shapes and sizes and it doesn’t belittle other certain body sizes to get the point across.

Reactions: 13
It’s the irony of it all for me. She drags other women for being who they are which is EVERYTHING she claims to stand against. Drags them because they live different lives and have bodies and faces that aren’t like hers. Celeste Barber “drags” herself but she doesn’t really. It’s set up like that but it’s good, feminist humour. It’s “Look at me and look at you…same but different” and I love it.

Reactions: 7
It’s the irony of it all for me. She drags other women for being who they are which is EVERYTHING she claims to stand against. Drags them because they live different lives and have bodies and faces that aren’t like hers. Celeste Barber “drags” herself but she doesn’t really. It’s set up like that but it’s good, feminist humour. It’s “Look at me and look at you…same but different” and I love it.
It’s a crime to be beautiful and have a decent figure in her comedy world

Reactions: 8
This is so true. I cannot stand to look at her face let alone her half naked body as well! Celeste on the other hand just has some kind of flare about her that KDIL just cannot compare to.

this woman is only going to go one way and that’s downwards! She will have a breakdown in the near future.She’s already on the edge and is an accident waiting to happen.
Some of my friends find her funny and I just don’t get it at all!

This is so true. I cannot stand to look at her face let alone her half naked body as well! Celeste on the other hand just has some kind of flare about her that KDIL just cannot compare to.

this woman is only going to go one way and that’s downwards! She will have a breakdown in the near future.She’s already on the edge and is an accident waiting to happen.
Some of my friends find her funny and I just don’t get it at all!
I don’t get it either… I understand the basics ie we don’t all look perfect etc but the piss taking out of models and the over exaggerating fails me. I don’t see the need for a spotty arse to be on the grid to make a very weak point .

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t get it either… I understand the basics ie we don’t all look perfect etc but the piss taking out of models and the over exaggerating fails me. I don’t see the need for a spotty arse to be on the grid to make a very weak point .
What is her actual point though? And what does she mean by google goals?

Jesus, she can’t even keep her armpits clean so why would you have a haircut that requires more maintenance than you can possibly keep up with, it’ll be a greasy mess before we know it

Jesus, she can’t even keep her armpits clean so why would you have a haircut that requires more maintenance than you can possibly keep up with, it’ll be a greasy mess before we know it
She’ll never keep that up. Oh and has she had a falling out with Parttimeworkingmum Rachealleeee?

Reactions: 4
Oh, has anyone seen today’s FB post? (Assume it’s on Instagram too). I thought we’d seen all there was to see, but she has outdone herself!

Although, just noticed her hair is long on it, so perhaps an old post?

Reactions: 3
Thing is there’s no need to be minging. I don’t care if you thin or larger. It doesn’t matter if you had to spray dry shampoo in your hair 1 day cos you were busy. But she’s just 🤢. That’s not body positivity that’s manky. Celeste isn’t minging with her piss takes, doesn’t belittle the models and she tags them too. And those models love her
KDIL kids tho. Poor things. At school kids laughing saying we’ve seen your mums hoohah and smelly arse. What a shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.