Knee Deep In Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looked particularly ripe on her stories today. Her face sweat or grease was off the scale. I suppose she’s ‘real’!!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Went & had a nosey on her profile (I had to unfollow her like a year ago) just the 4 vids I clicked on are vile .. is it worth completely losing any self respect you had for followers .. she’s so disgusting it actually pisses me off

Reactions: 9
I know I’m a bit late to the party lol but she really is copying that celest barber, I’ve never seen her before, I’ve just come across her on TikTok, even the way she moves is very similar to her 😱😱

Reactions: 4
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!!!’
Whatever you do DONT go look at her grid today. Honestly I can’t get the image out of my head. Whatever she thinks she is just stop now for your boys sake! They won’t appreciate you in a few years when their friends find out who you are 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!!!’
Whatever you do DONT go look at her grid today. Honestly I can’t get the image out of my head. Whatever she thinks she is just stop now for your boys sake! They won’t appreciate you in a few years when their friends find out who you are 🤢🤢
It should be funny but it just isn’t 🥱

Reactions: 3
God I bet she bleeping stinks. Also she looks haggered, how old is she!? Fancy living your life like this. All for Instagram, tragic.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I actually think she plays up the grimness for Instagram. Which if anything is almost worse than actually being that grim.

• Haha
I have just come on to say how absolutely disgusted I am at her talking close up as usual on her stories and touching her face with tit ingrained in her fingernails. There is nothing more vile than that, there is no need for such dirtiness 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have just come on to say how absolutely disgusted I am at her talking close up as usual on her stories and touching her face with tit ingrained in her fingernails. There is nothing more vile than that, there is no need for such dirtiness 🤮
Omg It’s absolutely disgusting, putting her fingers in her mouth too, those nail are filthy! 🤮

Reactions: 1
I kinda get doing stupid stuff to entertain your mates but putting it out there in the public domain.. it’s there forever. She’s grim, something is lacking in her life, a purpose, sex/love, job? I just can’t put my finger on but her & that Victoria are wromguns.. imagine setting up your phone to film yourself being a twit to pop on social media & wait for people to like it.. Does her husband really find this attractive, does she feel good about herself posting this crap?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I kinda get doing stupid stuff to entertain your mates but putting it out there in the public domain.. it’s there forever. She’s grim, something is lacking in her life, a purpose, sex/love, job? I just can’t put my finger on but her & that Victoria are wromguns.. imagine setting up your phone to film yourself being a twit to pop on social media & wait for people to like it.. Does her husband really find this attractive, does she feel good about herself posting this crap?
Some of the stuff she does to mock the bizarre things IG models do is quite funny in it's own way, but I think for the most part she's just a bit grim and likes playing up that grimness for clicks.

She is revolving.

Does she make money from her page? If not i really dont understand why youd do these things 🤢

• Haha
Doesn't she realise that you don't need to sit so close to the camera?

Omg I've just seen this woman for the first time what the actual?! Why would you put those kind of images and videos on the Internet?! She's gross it's not funny and her husband isn't half bad looking actually I'm surprised by that

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Honestly, some of the things she posts are such a reach. The Donald Sutherland optician thing so clearly never happened - why on earth would you make something like that up?

I find her desperate, trying to cling on the fame she had but getting less and less amusing or relatable.

I know I'm the last post so it will probably just tag on to my previous post but how... HOW in the whole gigantic cosmos is this woman getting #ad deals?! Who is going to watch this gurning, rambling mess and think "yes, I want this product".

Reactions: 11
I know I'm the last post so it will probably just tag on to my previous post but how... HOW in the whole gigantic cosmos is this woman getting #ad deals?! Who is going to watch this gurning, rambling mess and think "yes, I want this product".
Especially the makeup 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.