Knee Deep In Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never understood her content, she was a complete copy cat of Celeste Barber but wasn’t the slightest bit funny. I didn’t find a single one of her spoofs funny, just weird and a bit disturbing to be honest. I dread to think what her kids will think in years to come. I never read the captions of her posts to see what message she was trying to give so I can’t comment on that but I’m glad I don’t see her awful bloody photos being shared or go viral so I don’t have to see the areas of her body that I have been subjected to in the past 😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I never understood the “be kind, never take this piss, never body shame” when that’s all her page was about. Yes it was light hearted but it was still attacking the people she copied and in the end it just wasn’t funny. Mocking anorexic models etc. She tried way too hard. Her poor kids having the live with that as they get older in this social media world. No one deserves a breakdown absolutely not but she hasn’t helped herself exposing herself so much.
I feel for her if she has mental health problems, but her account was just vile.

Reactions: 17
There’s a pattern forming here isn’t there? I’m really sorry about her MH issues as she’s clearly really suffered but I’m not sure putting herself out there like this is going to help. If she was a friend or relative of mine I’d be terribly worried.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Late to the party as always but what have I missed about PTWM slagging her off?
One of her step daughters I believe posted a screen shot of ptwm saying things about her teeth. It will probably still be on the ptwm thread somewhere. Meanwhile she preaches about be kind.

Reactions: 2
KDIL isn’t up my street at all, however I feel terribly sorry for her, MH issues can be absolutely awful and it’s good to see she’s clearly feeling better. I get the feeling the issues began because of SM trolling and the pressures so I’m not sure being back is a great idea unless her MH is really fully under control. Everyone of those Instagrammers that have commented are just fake as duck, and PTWM “oh your my best friend love you” yet taking the piss behind her back doesn’t surprise me at all, if KDIL had any sense she’d tell her where to stick it!

Reactions: 8
Jesus Woman, you don’t need to talk on the gram with a mouth full of food 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I don’t get why she’s always going on about having skid marks. As an almost 40yr old woman I can honestly say I’ve never had skid marks - I thought cleaning up after yourself was normal but maybe I’m the weird one? I don’t know 🤷🏻‍♀️ Why is she so proud of being dirty?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I never understood her content, she was a complete copy cat of Celeste Barber but wasn’t the slightest bit funny. I didn’t find a single one of her spoofs funny, just weird and a bit disturbing to be honest. I dread to think what her kids will think in years to come. I never read the captions of her posts to see what message she was trying to give so I can’t comment on that but I’m glad I don’t see her awful bloody photos being shared or go viral so I don’t have to see the areas of her body that I have been subjected to in the past 😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️
Same .. I don’t know why people find her so funny, it’s basic humour if you can call it that but she looks unclean & constantly talking about her vag, piss flaps & all that other kind of language makes me cringe. I’m not a prude but Celeste Barber is actually funny!!

Reactions: 14
She is so disgusting, why is her fringe so greasy all the time. Proudly laughing that her feet smell so bad her husband can smell it in another room.
Then her onion smelling arm pits 🤦🏼‍♀️ ffs.

The close up on the yellow teeth 🤢

I don’t get it, how can her husband be ok with it?

Reactions: 8
She is so disgusting, why is her fringe so greasy all the time. Proudly laughing that her feet smell so bad her husband can smell it in another room.
Then her onion smelling arm pits 🤦🏼‍♀️ ffs.

The close up on the yellow teeth 🤢

I don’t get it, how can her husband be ok with it?
I personally think she’s vile

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.