Knee Deep In Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We think her dentist is a tattler
I’ve only just seen this, must have skipped through notifications, this is bloody brilliant 😂

No that was Pretty Blunt.
I was so disappointed by that. I actually liked PB up until then 🙁

I like that she normalises mental health. I'm not a big fan of her content, but I like when she posts real tit. I just hope she re-evaluates certain friendships when she feels strong enough to.
I think I’ve mentioned this before but she can post such heartfelt and insightful posts, that people can really resonate with. And with such clarity. Then follows it up with 67 videos of her flaps talking about how her knickers smell 🤢

I do hope she’s ok though. She was very brave to be honest about her struggles.

Reactions: 6
Anyone know whats happened to KDIL? I can't stand her content, but I hope everything is ok with them.

Reactions: 6
Yes I think she did a story about it.

She had some kind of breakdown and took an extended social media break. I hope she gets the help and support she needs.

She never struck me as the grabby, two-faced influencer type. A really nice person with a good heart, but just maybe misguided in regard to what is appropriate for social media and no regard for the impact of her provocative social media presence on her children.

I wish her well.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She came back on her stories every now and again, but after those screenshots of PTWM slagging her off, it's been radio silence. I hope she's ok and working through things.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She came back on her stories every now and again, but after those screenshots of PTWM slagging her off, it's been radio silence. I hope she's ok and working through things.
Oh wow! I didn’t know about this. Where were the screen shots? I think she was trying too hard. I wasn’t a fan of her but I wouldn’t wish ill of her. Terribly sad situation to be in when you think about it I guess!

Oh wow! I didn’t know about this. Where were the screen shots? I think she was trying too hard. I wasn’t a fan of her but I wouldn’t wish ill of her. Terribly sad situation to be in when you think about it I guess!
Unsure if they were posted on this thread, but they were definitely posted on PTWM thread at some point.

Reactions: 2
Who is PTWM
Part Time Working Mummy, she asks you to donate via paypal to help women in need but spends the money on herself as she doesn't declare where the funds go. As soon as you query it, you get refunded.
She's been pals with KDIL but numerous times has slagged her off. Another one to avoid

• Sad
I never understood the “be kind, never take this piss, never body shame” when that’s all her page was about. Yes it was light hearted but it was still attacking the people she copied and in the end it just wasn’t funny. Mocking anorexic models etc. She tried way too hard. Her poor kids having the live with that as they get older in this social media world. No one deserves a breakdown absolutely not but she hasn’t helped herself exposing herself so much.

Reactions: 14
I think her photos were funny, normal folk against the insta's of this world.

What I could not get my head around was the text that she used, totally unnecessary

Part Time Working Mummy, she asks you to donate via paypal to help women in need but spends the money on herself as she doesn't declare where the funds go. As soon as you query it, you get refunded.
She's been pals with KDIL but numerous times has slagged her off. Another one to avoid
Wow what a selfish person she is

Reactions: 3
She has weirdly gone to ground today and deleted her account so maybe it’ll be the end of PTWM and a fake friend to throw in the bin for KDIL
It seems quite common that popular 'influencers'(I hate that word)just disappear when called out on their behaviour,rather than taking responsibility for their actions

She has weirdly gone to ground today and deleted her account so maybe it’ll be the end of PTWM and a fake friend to throw in the bin for KDIL
Who has deleted their account, both PTWM and KDIL Instragram accounts are still there!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.