Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eachpeach

VIP Member
Her kids go to the same school as mine, I see her most days on the school run, the insta/Facebook fame got to her head abit

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

Flowerpot23

Long time lurker here 👋
But the latest post on her page has annoyed me. She’s coming across like if you exercise and look after yourself and watch what you eat then your not worthy? Why is it not okay to do all these things and still be a real woman? I’m over this let’s all degrade ourselves and be as vile as possible to seem relatable and real.
I exercise, it helps my mental health massively, I still have a big arse, but I feel so much better mentally...does it make me a wanker? No I think not.
Rant over!

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
Also why are her and Victoria so obsessed with birth and heads coming out of vaginas? There’s a huge difference between de stigmatising and educating women on birthing and the grotty shit they’re putting out. I’ve just had my first baby and was lucky enough to have an amazing birth experience, I will talk to mates or colleagues about it if asked but it’s certainly not a pillar of my identity or social media content?! The fact they’re constantly talking about it is just bizarre. Aren’t KNDIL’s kids preteens too? Has she been at this for the last decade then 😂
My mum said to me that when you give birth you leave your dignity at the front door - and she was right LOL. But you need to pick it up again on the way out and it seems like this pair missed that.

• Haha

Pinchme

VIP Member
I've been a quiet observer of Tattle for a while and keep up to date with the Instagram accounts I follow or I'm not sure about. I do follow KDIL and I find her content hit and miss. However, I would never make some of the personal comments that have been made in this thread. It makes me feel sad that there are such judgemental (primarily women and mothers) people in the world. Maybe instead of worrying that her children might get bullied, the focus should be on raising your own children to accept others and not fixate on a stained carpet. The logical solution if her content is not to your liking to that extent is surely to unfollow and move on? And I personally could not care less about someone having greasy hair or 'looking dirty' it doesn't affect me in any way or make them any less of a person. Kind of hope she does it more now just to repulse all you perfect middle class mothers 😊
You actually sound like you could be her, if so please please go have a wash, and get your teeth sorted.

You are not funny but vulger, & a sad example of a mum.

If you are not her then maybe you should either start a rave thread, or just not post again on this one.

Have a nice evening ☺

• Haha

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
I think she’s a good person with her heart in the right place. Having nearly half a million followers hasn’t turned her into a walking billboard like it does some influencers, and I do think she’s authentic, which is refreshing.

I dislike that she doesn’t seem to consider the future impact of her digital footprint on her children; she is clearly smart enough to understand the consequences and that’s sad for me, that her own need to get her message out there outweighs how her kids might feel about it when they’re old enough to have to deal with the fallout in school and beyond. Her glorification of not caring about ones appearance or personal hygiene, and near obsession with bodily fluids/functions is also quite grim and not-relatable in my opinion.

That said, fair play to her for writing a book, and having the sense to know when to come off social media if you’re not mentally well enough. Personally I don’t think she’s been well for a long time and if and when she’s better I think she might regret a lot of the contents of her page. Her message is a valid one, but I don’t feel that she needs to resort to the gutter to deliver that message. I think her page has been a symptom of her nonexistent self-worth and that’s so sad to observe.

I wish her well and hope she comes back a bit stronger and starts to share content in a way that is more mature and doesn’t essentially prostitute her own poor self-worth in the process.

Oh and the chin hairs in the video yesterday were truly awful, sorry love 🤷‍♀️😜

Reactions: 18

Gers76

Chatty Member
I've just tried to have a look at the PTWM thread and I think something big has happened over there, 10 pages from the last few hours!
Yep it all kicked of Friday. 2 of her step daughters came on and spilled the tea and a close friend of one of the step daughters too - PTWM is one nasty bitch.

It all kicks off from thread 62 around half way through the thread - posters charity dingle, and Ava-rose are the ones your looking for

• Wow

Chatty Member
Knee Deep In Life #2 Grim and Grimmer, grotty and grottier, makes herself look fatter and spottier (for likes)

• Haha

Handwash30

VIP Member
Tbh I don’t know what’s relatable or funny about having a stinking undercarriage, there is literally no reason for anyone’s arsehole to stink so pungently it fills a room the second you open your legs.
If anyone’s reading those descriptions thinking “oh yeah that’s so me” why not just have a quick shower. It takes minutes - then your family don’t have to smell your shitty bum.

• Haha
  • Sick
Wow, first time poster on here. I'm usually on other threads.

THANK GOD THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE THAT THINK SHE IS GROSS.

She came up on my news feed ages ago and I watched one video and thought okay... Weird but whatever. THEN I SAW THAT ALL HER VIDEOS ARE THE DAMN SAME.

I like to think I have a great sense of humour but I really don't understand?

Seen one flap, seen them all, know what I mean?

I'm so embarrassed for her kids. Kids at my school ripped me a few times because my mom was 'fat' - kids will rip about anything so god knows what kids will say to her sons once they see her video. So much material right.

She must be mentally unwell and she needs help. I don't get why she is a saviour of motherhood. 99% of moms do not act like this.

• Haha

Beanpop442

VIP Member
I just don’t get the ‘I’m going to look smelly/unkempt/not brushed my teeth/greasy fringe/face/yeasty vagina/swearing’ portrayal of herself comes from. Why would you have the disrespect for yourself to be like that constantly? I mean we all have days where we wear no makeup and rubbish clothes as we can’t be bothered as nobody is perfect but with her it’s all the time. How can you embarrass yourself like that and think it’s funny? It’s mortifying and I do feel for her boys as it’s all there for all their friends to see and there’s nothing more cruel than kids
THIS THIS THIS!! I spend my working life supporting extremely vulnerable and disadvantaged kids. We focus on self care and looking after your health and how it can improve mental health, and also having self respect!! Then this greasy minger is talking about yeast infections and all sorts of grim bodily functions in the such a vulgar way. No need.
It’s alarming how many people feed her ego 🤮

• Heart

Eachpeach

VIP Member
Oooo do share.

She's funny enough but I only like the Google goals ones. I don't watch the close ups or read the captions.
She used to be really chatty and friendly, when her page started to get bigger, she deleted every mum she used to speak to off of Facebook and now just ignores everyone. If you say hello she just nods.

• Haha
  • Wow

Stephie

VIP Member
What do you all think of her issues surrounding body confidence and anxiety? I find it hard to believe a woman who gets her flaps out on social media on the daily. Suffers with anything except a constant need for attention

Speaking from experience: she’s going to find herself not invited to her kids games, graduations, parties, dinners with potential in laws, grandchildren’s parties... Her kids will do anything and everything to keep people from interacting with her. Including the families they create when they grow up. But she literally thinks she’s advancing feminism and women so it’s totally worth it. I love that THIS her hill to die on; the one she’ll lose friends and family over. You’re not insuring that women have access to birth control and health services or educating girls in low income areas or helping women leave abuse. You’re literally doing nothing and destroying your family over it. You fucking self obsessed cunt.

• Heart
  • Wow

Cady1954

VIP Member
I never understood the “be kind, never take this piss, never body shame” when that’s all her page was about. Yes it was light hearted but it was still attacking the people she copied and in the end it just wasn’t funny. Mocking anorexic models etc. She tried way too hard. Her poor kids having the live with that as they get older in this social media world. No one deserves a breakdown absolutely not but she hasn’t helped herself exposing herself so much.
I feel for her if she has mental health problems, but her account was just vile.

Reactions: 17

NotSherlockHuns

I followed her for a bit, she is funny but I couldn't deal with the up close stories and greasy fringe in her eyes anymore and the videos just got to the point where I was sick of seeing her bare arse 😂

• Haha

AfroCircus

Chatty Member
I don’t like her approach to her body. Her body is completely normal. Why does she feel the need to contort it into the ugliest positions possible? To me it actually shames women - ‘I’ll never look like an instagram model so I’m going to look like shit at all times’. I don’t get it.