Knee Deep In Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
09287739-436F-4B23-AA2F-0324701BEFD7.jpeg

This pic makes me feel ill šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ bet her fanny stinks and why is her husband such an enabler šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Youā€™d hope that with some of the money sheā€™s probably made from book sales sheā€™d employ a cleaner, scruffy cow I cannot stand this woman she makes me feel sick and sheā€™s so domineering in the way she talks to her poor husband, she was on GMB once and she just wouldnā€™t stfu!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Youā€™d hope that with some of the money sheā€™s probably made from book sales sheā€™d employ a cleaner, scruffy cow I cannot stand this woman she makes me feel sick and sheā€™s so domineering in the way she talks to her poor husband, she was on GMB once and she just wouldnā€™t stfu!
Some new underwear as well those tatty grey knickers knock me sick, I bet they reek.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Iā€™d never really heard of her until Hinch posted about her book on her stories the other day. One of the things I hate about most influencers is that they portray a fake picture perfect lifestyle, thatā€™s totally unattainable for most people. Well, this woman is the other extreme!! Surely she isnā€™t really that unhygienic and stinky, and if she is why does she think itā€™s something to be proud of? As if the grid photos werenā€™t grim enough, the captions on them are truly vile! Going on about her ā€˜hanging hamā€™ smelling of tuna & onions? No thanks, not for me!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
View attachment 227561
This pic makes me feel ill šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ bet her fanny stinks and why is her husband such an enabler šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢
sorry to quote and have this vile photo posted again, but I am honestly at a loss as to what heā€™s thinking going along with this stuff?! My husband and I are really comfortable around each other, no one bothers about a fart etc, and having seen me give birth twice, thereā€™s nothing else left to hide. But if I suggested this, heā€™d be running for the hills.

Reactions: 8
sorry to quote and have this vile photo posted again, but I am honestly at a loss as to what heā€™s thinking going along with this stuff?! My husband and I are really comfortable around each other, no one bothers about a fart etc, and having seen me give birth twice, thereā€™s nothing else left to hide. But if I suggested this, heā€™d be running for the hills.
She's rotten absolutely rotten. I can smell her through the phone.

• Haha
As well as tuna and onions etc she just reeks of desperation. The girls sheā€™s doing parodyā€™s of arenā€™t her target audience anyway. Iā€™m pretty sure no mother say in their 30ā€™s looks at these young girls comparing themselves to them and getting down about their body etc, itā€™s more the ā€œinsta-mumsā€ with their (fake bullshit) perfect lives that KDILā€™s target audience look at and compare themselves to, yet Laura is desperate to be in with the insta-mums and the only way that she can do that is by humiliating herself and setting her children up to being bullied for life.

Reactions: 8
i can't believe she's only 36. If her fanny stinks as much as she says I'd suggest she washes it...I.also can't stand how she says she 'might aswell flash a tit at the husband' like sex is something you do to keep your husband happy rather than something you should actively participate in and enjoy. Aren't we a bit over that mentality now?

Reactions: 10
Also why are her and Victoria so obsessed with birth and heads coming out of vaginas? Thereā€™s a huge difference between de stigmatising and educating women on birthing and the grotty tit theyā€™re putting out. Iā€™ve just had my first baby and was lucky enough to have an amazing birth experience, I will talk to mates or colleagues about it if asked but itā€™s certainly not a pillar of my identity or social media content?! The fact theyā€™re constantly talking about it is just bizarre. Arenā€™t KNDILā€™s kids preteens too? Has she been at this for the last decade then šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 9
Also why are her and Victoria so obsessed with birth and heads coming out of vaginas? Thereā€™s a huge difference between de stigmatising and educating women on birthing and the grotty tit theyā€™re putting out. Iā€™ve just had my first baby and was lucky enough to have an amazing birth experience, I will talk to mates or colleagues about it if asked but itā€™s certainly not a pillar of my identity or social media content?! The fact theyā€™re constantly talking about it is just bizarre. Arenā€™t KNDILā€™s kids preteens too? Has she been at this for the last decade then šŸ˜‚
My mum said to me that when you give birth you leave your dignity at the front door - and she was right LOL. But you need to pick it up again on the way out and it seems like this pair missed that.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh god she came up on my explore page and I just knew there would be a thread about her! She is bleeping grim

Scrolling through Instagram tonight while eating my tea was NOT a good idea, her latest pic with her hole out :sick: plus the caption has absolutely made me sick. Her carpet is also filthy, I donā€™t care what anyone says there no excuse to live like that. U can see she stinks n so does her house.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
ā€˜Imagine my surprise when the nurse said this isnā€™t how you lay down for a smearā€™ oh bore off you smelly twit like youā€™ve never had a smear before youā€™ve got two kids

Reactions: 5
Omg that carpet is SHOCKING! It looks water damaged itā€™s so filthy, why do they have no shame šŸ˜·
When I bought my house it had a gross 70/80s carpet, must have been fitted coming up to 40 years, anyway when we ripped it up, the underlay underneath looked like the carpet on that pic šŸ¤®. Carpet aside, I'm far far from a prude, but I just find pics like that disgusting, I didn't want to see it, I don't follow her for the reason I think her pics are disgusting, but it's come up in my explore page and I wish it hadn't

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.