Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rosalierae

Chatty Member
Love that there is a thread on here about this scum bag. I am not a prude and I have a vile sense of humour but I find her completely repulsive. Don’t need to see your pasty flesh hanging everywhere and hear about your rotten personal hygiene. Genuinely can’t understand why people worship her for being ‘real’ - fucking scrote

Reactions: 17

Gingercream

VIP Member
I don’t get why she’s always going on about having skid marks. As an almost 40yr old woman I can honestly say I’ve never had skid marks - I thought cleaning up after yourself was normal but maybe I’m the weird one? I don’t know 🤷🏻‍♀️ Why is she so proud of being dirty?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Whiskygal

VIP Member
I have been blocked by her today. I asked about the impact these posts would have on her children when they’re older.
She is vile.
I doubt she’s in therapy tbh. A therapist wouldn’t allow her online behaviour, surely?!

• Heart

MissTeddy

VIP Member
She’s goes on about how she was bullied. Well lady you’re about to put your kids through exactly the same experience I’m afraid. All for gram. selfish, dirty cow.

essence_of_rock

VIP Member
The ‘google goals’ posts really are boring 🥱, and

The first couple, way back, were a little funny but now it’s just stating the obvious.

I’m sure if I compared myself to the body i had when I was 18 it would be significantly different. The last twenty years of being ragged by childbirth and self-medicating with alcohol tend to change the appearance of your body 🤷🏼‍♀️. There is no goal, no comparison. It’s life!

It’d be funny if she compared herself to women her own age but she doesn’t. How is it a ‘goal’ if she’s comparing herself to women twenty years her junior?! It’s like asking a four year old to drive a car. She’s a nob!

• Heart

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
Yes I think she did a story about it.

She had some kind of breakdown and took an extended social media break. I hope she gets the help and support she needs.

She never struck me as the grabby, two-faced influencer type. A really nice person with a good heart, but just maybe misguided in regard to what is appropriate for social media and no regard for the impact of her provocative social media presence on her children.

I wish her well.

Last edited:
  • Heart

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
I've followed her for years. Unfollowed today. She used to be so relatable and have me crying laughing. But now, bouncing around in old, dirty underwear and tagging Beyonce is bizarre. Her kids will be where she is in 15 years time - in therapy. Their lives are going to be unbearable at Senior School, everything their Mum is doing on Insta will be out there forever. How she's been calling Insta her "career" over the past few weeks is mind boggling. It's gone to her head atm and I fear for her mental health when the popularity wanes, which it will. I don't want to witness her inevitable breakdown 😢 She could tidy and clean her home instead of seeking attention and validation from strangers on the internet.

Lampy

Tonight's fb post is literally 🤢
I can't even fathom why anyone would post shit like that on the Internet for 1million+ strangers 'entertainment'. I feel so bad for the kids. Can you even imagine what your life would have been like at school if you mum spent the weekends telling the entire world about how she shaved her bush so your dad would shag her, but he wasn't interested so she had a wank instead 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow

Baboff

I really liked her. Found her funny... now feel slightly repulsed and really don't appreciate her preaching about being kind... if you are going to flash your minge and act like a twat and expect to make a living from it then accept that not everyone is going to like you and people have a right to comment

• Heart

Opinionated

VIP Member
I just don’t get the ‘I’m going to look smelly/unkempt/not brushed my teeth/greasy fringe/face/yeasty vagina/swearing’ portrayal of herself comes from. Why would you have the disrespect for yourself to be like that constantly? I mean we all have days where we wear no makeup and rubbish clothes as we can’t be bothered as nobody is perfect but with her it’s all the time. How can you embarrass yourself like that and think it’s funny? It’s mortifying and I do feel for her boys as it’s all there for all their friends to see and there’s nothing more cruel than kids

Camelandchicken1

Chatty Member
Yeah the Willy wash thing is a bit confusing, seeing as 50% of her content is her saying that her vagina smells like rotten tuna and cottage cheese. All for clout, she’s rotten.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Mabellovestea

VIP Member
She has changed, it’s now all acting, it’s a shame as she used to be naturally funny. Now it’s all false stories, stopping to take fake pauses etc it’s annoying.

I’m shocked she’s younger than me! I thought she was pushing 40.

I have greasy hair, I know the struggle but I wash my fridge daily between washes. Her fringe gives me such anxiety I end up washing mine in sympathy.

• Haha

jeaner

Not to be mean, but when I watched her stories I wondered was it her son or her husband 🙈

And she farted in the middle of speaking and started talking about the smell of it?! On what planet is that content for anyone to enjoy? A real race to the bottom with these knobheads.

• Sick
  • Haha

Satisfying Click

VIP Member
It's the only instagram page where I feel like I need to shower immediately after viewing. I know some people think her husband is hot, but like attracts like, he's as vile and as greedy as her for this disgusting charade.

• Heart
  • Haha

Opinionated

VIP Member
I see another rant about this site again. And for her to be telling ppl to go watch ptwm stories 😂😂😂 what they very woman who takes the piss out of you behind your back?? Stop with the mental health woes delete your Instagram and look after your boys who clearly need you. I’m sure they don’t want their friends seeing you half naked every day what about THEIR MENTAL HEALTH hardly safe guarding them are you???? Selfish bitch

Spilttea

VIP Member
I have no idea what this woman is like in real life. However her online persona is grubby and not pleasant to watch.

I’m sure a lot of her antics are purely for the gram as is the sweariness, the intense closeups and facial gurning but I don’t understand the payoff? How can showing anyone your greying underwear and discoloured pubic area supposed to be anymore entertaining than seeing women with impossibly toned backsides and bleached and photoshopped pubic areas ?! Neither is necessary, neither is entertaining and neither is relevant.

Basicbasic

VIP Member
It's actually extremely abusive. I grew up with a very embarrassing and mortifying patent and it was traumatic and really affected me. Everyone in school judged us and it affected my world view. She's an absolute fucking idiot, and I've never known anyone to capitalise on pnd so much and for so long. No dignity at all and a complete arse lick of blue tick influencers.

• Sad
  • Heart