Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chablis1

VIP Member
Can you enlighten us as to where the thousands of pounds of go fund me money ended up? Or the money that was being directly paid into her bank account when her admin started DMing people her bank details?

Once she was called out she started making a few donations here and there but nothing even close to what I suspect was donated by unsuspecting members of the public.
I wasn’t on here when the go fund me page was set up. What was it set up for please?

Mabellovestea

VIP Member
How old is she?? Its really really cringe. Like as if a bloke did a seductive suggest at her this morning? If it was me, I dont think I'd be able to see them doing It?!
I think she’s 35.

I know, I can’t see it being true, Once I let a bus driver out and he blew a kiss at me as he passed, but it was blindingly obvious and my kids found it hilarious.

Chablis1

VIP Member
Her latest post 🤮 She tries tooooo hard! She is not a natural comedian and it shows. She’s not natural at being “crude” or “close to the bone” and it shows. It’s so fucking cringe!
Agree. I think she’s losing the plot.

Jesus. Latest pic is her supposedly sorting out her bikini line 🤮

VCJR

VIP Member
I kinda get doing stupid stuff to entertain your mates but putting it out there in the public domain.. it’s there forever. She’s grim, something is lacking in her life, a purpose, sex/love, job? I just can’t put my finger on but her & that Victoria are wromguns.. imagine setting up your phone to film yourself being a twat to pop on social media & wait for people to like it.. Does her husband really find this attractive, does she feel good about herself posting this crap?
She is revolving.

Yorkiejules

Chatty Member
So how does it work on facebook regarding monitisation? I've noticed she's now reached 1 million followers on facebook. I've always wondered why she doesn't switch to youtube with better earning potential as she always says she's skint.
Maybe too much competition on there.i think she was better when she did Laura's reviews but now she seems full on the Mickey taking shots and the close up chats.she seems to swear alot more now.does remind me of when the new comedians get established and go mainstream and think they have to swear to "be down with the kids"....how old am I??!!🙊🙈🤣

MrsA99

VIP Member
I'm not a fan, mainly because I can't stand the close ups and can practically see up her nose, and some of her antics are just 🤢. I think I'd follow her otherwise because she is funny at times.
Brushed up well on GMB this morning though....
20200714_081716.jpg

Last edited:

Variousartists

Pinchme

VIP Member
Weird as it may sound, I suspect some of her posts cater knowingly or unknowingly to the f*tish community :sick: :sick: :sick: Men like that don't really care what a woman looks like, but they do want to see them humiliate themselves on a public platform, I mean look at the way she trusses herself up, stands squidged up against windows, near naked dances etc. Add in the gross out captions and bingo. Otherwise what is her motivation when you think about it? No one is going to pay her to advertise a product, so I take it she doesn't make anything through her account besides some of her own calandar sales a while back?
I've wondered as to why she is humiliating herself constantly, for what? There has to be some reward otherwise surely she can't be warped enough to do this for the fun of it.

Ummmm makes me wonder if as you say she is getting rewarded from the fetush community in some way 🤮