Knee Deep In Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do her pics always end up being a million time’s more revealing than the original pics she is trying to poke fun at?

reported and unfollowed. She just looks unwashed, grim and ultimately sad.

Reactions: 11
The sad thing is she's gaining so many followers, at least a thousand every few days. Now on 366k, I've reported her account countless times and nothing is done. She is awful, needs a damm good wash.
Hope she's discinfectanting all the areas around her house that's shes been gyrating on 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I know some ppl are obsessed with fame but she's verging on the desperate..trying to keep herself current.shecwas so much better when she did her reviews but that's gone and she has just concentrated on the knock offs of other ppl and the swearing and close,close ups.i think ppl tune in for the shock factor and to feel better about themselves cos they look at her and think...there by the grace of ...they are not laughing With her,that's what she doesn't get,she just looks at the number of views to think how popular she thinks she is.sad really,it's not empowering women,it's just embarrassing.

Reactions: 10
I've just found her account and I am BLIND. I imagine she smell's like a newly opened tin of kippers. Am I the only one who thinks her husband is WAAAAAY out of her league?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He seems so normal to her is he not mortified seriously, surely he has work colleagues. Wouldnt you love to know what her kids friends mothers think

Reactions: 3
From what I gather,they both suffered from mental health problems early in their lives and relationship.i do worry what effect all this will have on their kids when they are older and if she is storing up mental health problems for them when they get to their teens,just cos she is getting a warm fuzzy feeling from all the fame🙈🙊/attention...she will never be able to get rid of all the pics now thousands have seen them and know who she is.she can laugh it off but they may well be mortified by some of the stuff she's done...let's face it,it's a very worrying photo album they have to remember her by🙈

Reactions: 1
She used to be really chatty and friendly, when her page started to get bigger, she deleted every mum she used to speak to off of Facebook and now just ignores everyone. If you say hello she just nods.
I’ve just seen her IG (thanks guys 🤮)
You should be happy she’s blanking you in the playground. She looks like the village mad woman whose house smells like damp and cats piss.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She makes me feel ill looking at her account, why anyone follows her is beyond me. Absolute embarrassment to herself and her children.

Reactions: 2
Wow, first time poster on here. I'm usually on other threads.

THANK GOD THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE THAT THINK SHE IS GROSS.

She came up on my news feed ages ago and I watched one video and thought okay... Weird but whatever. THEN I SAW THAT ALL HER VIDEOS ARE THE DAMN SAME.

I like to think I have a great sense of humour but I really don't understand?

Seen one flap, seen them all, know what I mean?

I'm so embarrassed for her kids. Kids at my school ripped me a few times because my mom was 'fat' - kids will rip about anything so god knows what kids will say to her sons once they see her video. So much material right.

She must be mentally unwell and she needs help. I don't get why she is a saviour of motherhood. 99% of moms do not act like this.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
its her birthday today..shes 36 ! 😱😱😱
bloody hell i thought she was mid 40s and that's being kind..she looks like shes had a hard life !!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.