Knee Deep In Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'hot bum and vag' honestly what the actual duck is wrong with her.
I don't even follow her but when someone replies to this thread I can't help but look. Its like the urge to pop a spot except the spot is completely repulsive and knocks me sick!

Reactions: 4
She makes my skin crawl! She just isn’t naturally funny,it’s too forced. Why do folk fawn over her? 🤮🤮

Reactions: 5
New to this thread, I don't follow her but she occasionally comes up on my feed on facebook if someone likes her video. I actually don't like the way she uses the slim models videos.
I also don't quite understand the close up shots of just her face. What is she hiding? The background of her house perhaps? The close up shots really do her no justice and I got sick of her going on about her greasy hair all the time like it was some sort of an achievement not to wash. The silly face pulling, her nasty way of describing things - I'm no prude but she makes me feel slightly sick. I saw the pancake video, I didn't laugh once. I just thought the silly face pulling and stiff movements are just not funny and believe me I have a good sense of humour and I'm always laughing at things!

Reactions: 10
It’s so faked and forced, intentional squeezed her arse into an outfit that’s two sizes too small 🤢
I found the first one stuck in the Spanx funny but they’re all a variation of that
It’s like when you laugh at a kids joke and they proceed to think everything they say is hilarious

Reactions: 14
It will always annoy me how she chooses a photo of a model or whoever and basically makes fun of them. Making fun of people to get a laugh from your mates

Reactions: 3
Shes got alot of issues by the sound of it, desperate to be shown love and attention for any reason. Even if it is being laughed at, it's better than nothing.

Reactions: 2
I think I s

i think so, thought I heard her say it on her story a while back!
thats near where i live ...I'll keep an eye out if i visit romford and keep a wide berth.
i cant quite get my head around why she does all this stuff...does she enjoy making herself look ridiculous/hideous?
when shes being normal she looks nice ..

Reactions: 1
Her mate PTWM lives not far away from me, i hope our paths never cross. Both are as bad as each other, totally unrelatable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I have never, ever been filled with so much hate by somebody on social media as I do when I have accidently clicked on one of her posts/videos. She is absolutely vile. Why does she have so many adoring fans? I do not get it at all? She actually makes me feel physically sick. Her poor children :( I feel so so sad for them.

Reactions: 6
I'm still confused by the close up shots she does on facebook. I can see all the blackheads on her nose.
I've just seen the one where she talks about her dungarees smelling of fanny and her husband's saggy ball sack sticking to his thigh.🤮 Why, just why?!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
thats near where i live ...I'll keep an eye out if i visit romford and keep a wide berth.
i cant quite get my head around why she does all this stuff...does she enjoy making herself look ridiculous/hideous?
when shes being normal she looks nice ..
It’s not far from where I live either - wide berth with a barge pole is required!!

Reactions: 2
So how does it work on facebook regarding monitisation? I've noticed she's now reached 1 million followers on facebook. I've always wondered why she doesn't switch to youtube with better earning potential as she always says she's skint.

Reactions: 1
So how does it work on facebook regarding monitisation? I've noticed she's now reached 1 million followers on facebook. I've always wondered why she doesn't switch to youtube with better earning potential as she always says she's skint.
Maybe too much competition on there.i think she was better when she did Laura's reviews but now she seems full on the Mickey taking shots and the close up chats.she seems to swear alot more now.does remind me of when the new comedians get established and go mainstream and think they have to swear to "be down with the kids"....how old am I??!!🙊🙈🤣

I'm sorry - but if I had to see this, you do too 🤮

I don't really go on this thread but I had to post this Screenshot_20200306_082450_com.facebook.katana.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.