Knee Deep In Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just had a look again ( I can't explain why 😂) and she's deleted it. Could it be her husband finally told her she's crossed a line? Incoming exteme close up story explaining why

Actually I think I can't see it coz I reported it 🤔
I'm happy I can't see it anymore, small mercies.

Reactions: 1
I've just had a look again ( I can't explain why 😂) and she's deleted it. Could it be her husband finally told her she's crossed a line? Incoming exteme close up story explaining why

Actually I think I can't see it coz I reported it 🤔
I think so!

1583523901699.png

• Sick
Reactions: 4
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 WHY WOULD YOU PUT THAT ONLINE I can’t even cope 😫 I don’t even think I’ve seen my own bits so full frontal 😂😂 but then best bit her dads seen it!! I’d bleeping die Why would you not block your family?! She’s insane not bleeping normal 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
I guess I just don't understand her motivation, maybe she just wants to shock for publicity but I genuinely think she is mentally unwell. I too am mentally unwell but I don't usually photograph my labia for the horror of the general public.

Nooooooooo!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her dad commenting on it is the most disturbing thing about it 😳🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
She’s bleeping rotten. Why oh why do people thinks she’s great. I bet she stinks!!

Reactions: 8
I honestly don’t understand the “ all hail the tuna flap” comments. This is feminism gone right winged.
I’m far from a prude, but showcasing Wanda the wanderer is a bit too much for the worlds eye to see

Reactions: 6
I barfed in my mouth. Absolutely rank. Its beyond a joke now, this is vile. Her poor children. I'm mortified for them. Reported also. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 2
I barfed in my mouth. Absolutely rank. Its beyond a joke now, this is vile. Her poor children. I'm mortified for them. Reported also. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮
Yeah posting your actual flaps on social media is not female empowerment. She has completely screwed up her kids lives not to mention any future job interview she might have. She's a selfish attention seeker and a RIP off of Celeste Barbour who is an actual comedian. Surely her husband has asked her to stop doing this? She needs help

Reactions: 10
Yeah posting your actual flaps on social media is not female empowerment. She has completely screwed up her kids lives not to mention any future job interview she might have. She's a selfish attention seeker and a RIP off of Celeste Barbour who is an actual comedian. Surely her husband has asked her to stop doing this? She needs help
She's vile. My husband would divorce me if I did this

Reactions: 3
Omg. I can not unsee that and I feel as though God has punished me for even looking 🤢🤢 Does she not understand that people are laughing ‘at’ her and not ‘with’ her?
Weapons grade mess. She should make herself an Only Fans Account and flog her arse on there instead of sliding back generations of feminism with cheap attempts at Carry On Film comedy. Sad, just sad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The thing is she would be so much funnier if she stopped trying to be ‘funny’ like the faces she pulls and she sticks her fringe up and pushes her neck in so she has a double chin? She’s trying so hard to be funny which makes it not, I’m not going to lie I laughed at the video of her with the spanks thing which was one of her first videos I believe? but now it’s so try hard it’s cringe

Reactions: 3
Thing is, with her account, the only way she can go is down i.e. become more extreme with what she posts. What next, skid marks in the loo? Stains on the bedsheets?

The people commenting that she's a 'genius' and made them 'piss with laughter' give the impression they are friends, but they're not. As someone said, they're not laughing with her.

Also sad and nauseating the way her dad commented on her thread like that. First, boundaries. Second, if that was a relative of mine, I'd be staging some sort of intervention, complete with a good scrub in the bath and deep clean of the home.

‘Look at how rank I am - I’m so relatable!’ 🙄

Sorry, I cannot relate KDIL...

Reactions: 7
I mean it was grim but ... so was the other picture insta is full of “models” with pants pulled up to the cervix!! Beck lamb style 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh she’s horrible. Her kids (if she has any) will be mortified going into school.
Wonder what her neighbours think? They must unwittingly cop an eyeful now and again. I feel for her children too. If any of their friends get wind of what she does 😳

Reactions: 1
That photo is horrendous! I reported it as well. I’m embarrassed for her kids to one day have to know their mother posted a photo like this for all to see :eek:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.