Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

howandwhy

VIP Member
She is disgusting full stop. Puts up a picture of the wetwipe husband, who she says farts etc. But she is worse. She probably put that photo up, as I asked on here if he'd left her yet, lol. Wish he would, and take those poor emotionally damaged kids with him.

Reactions: 4

howandwhy

VIP Member
It's alright for some, isn't it! Rubbing it in people's faces, those who can't afford to take time off to "heal" (she is such a bullshitter)! Rubbing it in the faces of the people who paid fir train tickets, hotels, child care and couldn't get those costs back, after she cancelled last minute.

Now she gets to sit around at home, do puzzles, yoga and some other fancy therapy at the cost of her sheep (and probably the tax payer, I bet she is on benefits).

Attachments

howandwhy

VIP Member
Shel
she is fairly tall, but guaranteed she will buy all those dresses in a size 14, and she has intentionally chosen ones that do up at the front, despite having said recently that dresses which button at the front don't fit her chest, so she is purposefully buying them because she knows they will be too short and/or will have the buttons straining across the front thus giving a peek of her grubby underwear and/or her actual tits to unsuspecting passers-by. plus the way the buttons will be so strained she has the added thrill of them popping open at any moment, and her "accidentally" flashing random strangers, which she gets off on - more so if it's children or elderly men that she exposes herself in front of. intentionally buying clothes to aid her sex pest behaviour. šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

yet it won't be addressed in therapy, because she is paying a therapist to hype her up, validate that she is a brilliant female comedian and her predatory behaviour and awful way she treats her kiss is totally okay because it's "comedy" and confirm that she has PTSD and TrAuMa and ADHD and whatever diagnosis she is currently trying to label herself with, not someone who will diagnose her correctly and actually address her issues and predatory behaviour. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø
She'll just look like a bloke in a dress
---
In her Ronnie Corbett glasses...

Last edited:
  • Haha

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
She is disgusting full stop. Puts up a picture of the wetwipe husband, who she says farts etc. But she is worse. She probably put that photo up, as I asked on here if he'd left her yet, lol. Wish he would, and take those poor emotionally damaged kids with him.
She definitely farts. Who knows if she snores. Sheā€™s also fucking messy, scruffy, ugly and talks trash about everybody in her life and anyone she encounters when she is out and about. And her minge stinks.

Yet she has the audacity to complain about that wet wipe who has to suffer her disgusting presence day in day out?

• Angry

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
the thing is, she presents herself as a "successful female comedian" - which is isn't, but either way, she CHOOSES to put herself in the public eye and share every crude detail of her life on social media, and whether people who say hello to her in public recognise her from IG or are simply being polite, her attitude is vile. it's not that she is obligated to stop and have a long conversation with everyone who says hello to her, but her refusal to simply smile or say hi to a passers-by - when it may be someone who is lonely/elderly/isolated etc, and people they see out on a walk are the only human contact they have all day, even if Laura doesn't want to interact with people, it's not hurting her to SMILE at someone, when that moment of human contact can be what keeps someone going if they are struggling. she claims to be a voice for those struggling with their mental health, and constantly pushes the #BeKind hashtag, when in reality all she cares about is when it applies to HER. she is proud of her lack of shame and guilt, but she also completely lacks empathy. if SHE said hello to someone in the street and they didn't respond, she would be straight on IG slaying them and labelling them all cunts for their rudeness.

she deserves all the criticism she's getting. she is a vile excuse for a human, expecting to become a "successful" comedian, yet treating her fans like shit, whether cancelling g her your at the last minute with no real explanation, just a vague excuse about mental health and taking a break, only to take a single day away from social media and then continuing as normal and ignoring people's ques about refunds, and now she is vocalising that if any of her followers she her in the street and approach her, she'll be straight up on IG to complain and call them cunts - her rudeness is hardly going to boost her audience and I hope her hypocricy loses her a good few "fans" - which, based on some of the comments, it has done.

tbh I doubt it's even a situation that happened, and is the usual fabricated bullshit for the sake of content, because I don't imagine THAT many people who see her stomping aggressively down the road, glaring and intimidating are trying to stop her for a chat. far more likely they are crossing the road to avoid her. šŸ™„šŸ™„

Tookster

Chatty Member
She's either done this on purpose to wind us up, or it's been unfortunately randomly selected? Either way, she is disgusting and seriously goes out of her way to make herself even more fugly than she already is. Gross. Embarrassing her poor kids even though she is meant to be "healing"...
---
Has Steve left her yet?
Eurgh. Itā€™s too early for me to look at that face and those testicle teeth šŸ¤¢

• Sick

Eachpeach

VIP Member
I just clicked on one of her insta posts where she ā€˜jokesā€™ that her son said her ā€œminge stinksā€.
Her sons must be teens by now? I just donā€™t find her relatable or funny. In her early days of parenting it might have been relatable to say she hadnā€™t had time for a shower but even then I would shower when my baby was asleep or Iā€™d put him in his baby chair by the bathroom so I could whizz in and out of the showerā€¦her kids are teens now thereā€™s definitely no need for her ā€œminge to be stinkingā€. She makes me feel sick tbh.
I think one is in high school and one is Abit younger

Tookster

Chatty Member
I don't understand why she can't cleanse, tone and moisturise her face. She honestly looks 50+. She's only just 40. She needs a skin regime stat.
Sheā€™s repugnant. Nothing in the world is going to help improve that.

• Heart
  • Sick

Tookster

Chatty Member
Maybe she caught a glimpse of what her shite back tattoo actually looks like. Knowing you have that for life would make anybody spiral

• Haha

SheLeft

VIP Member
Who on earth got Smelbin to model dresses for them? You'd expect that to cause the downfall of your business!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

howandwhy

VIP Member
Some complaints in the comments since Smelly is supposed to be on hiatus but of course, the arselickers (with worms) are saying sheā€™s just not on tour and is allowed to post from the safety of her home. FFS.
The be kind woke brigade

Reactions: 3