Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tookster

Chatty Member
The be kind woke brigade
Honestly, those women get right on my tits. The whole “bE kInD” bollocks is a ridiculous rule to stick by. People are allowed to be pissed off about things,

You just know half of them have fake Marilyn Monroe quotes on their profile, along with an unhealthy smattering of naff “Oh but my darling, What if you fly?” bullcrap 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
I just clicked on one of her insta posts where she ‘jokes’ that her son said her “minge stinks”.
Her sons must be teens by now? I just don’t find her relatable or funny. In her early days of parenting it might have been relatable to say she hadn’t had time for a shower but even then I would shower when my baby was asleep or I’d put him in his baby chair by the bathroom so I could whizz in and out of the shower…her kids are teens now there’s definitely no need for her “minge to be stinking”. She makes me feel sick tbh.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

howandwhy

VIP Member
New thread for that infested cretin Laura Belbin (Smelbin). Still hates her kids and her husband; her posts have escalated and become more unhinged and unstable, than usual! Her crap, copied, plagiarised so called stand up tour has been cancelled/postponed due to her having so called issues, but we all know it's because she is utterly rubbish, not funny and can't shift the overpriced tickets! Claims she is off SM, but still posting, panic posted videos, which have zero value or impact, just the ramblings of an unfunny never has been! Caused confusion and ag for her sheep, by leaving tour dates up and taking zero responsibility for actually getting back to anyone who has made the stupid mistake of buying a ticket to her crap "tour"!
---
As you were tattlers!

Reactions: 14

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
so she's claimed that she is taking time away from social media due to her mental health - yet is still able to film and share reels of herself with the usual sexually inappropriate behaviour, wandering through a public wood waving sex toys around and talking about pleasuring herself, regardless of any members of the public who may overhear her - including children. she is beyond disgusting.

like whatever, people use sex toys - although the association between Smelbin and pleasure will ruin that for anyone 🤢🤢 - but there is a difference between challenging the feelings of shame surrounding female self-pleasure and walking through the woods waving a sex toy, which we all know she will have used on herself while hiding in the bushes to get a twisted thrill from the idea of someone randomly seeing her - like the time she filmed a story, super excited that an elderly couple had seen her indecently exposeing herself in the woods and couldn't wait to tell all her followers that she hadn't even pulled her pants back up before filming.

she is a predator and needs to be stopped before she either harms of traumatiss someone. i dread to think what her poor kids have been exposed to. i really hope her supposed BrEaKdOwN and cancelled your are the result of SS involvement. 😔

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
The irony of Belbin’s adoring fans telling that commenter to “be kind” when Wormy’s whole comedy shtick is being unkind to her kids, husband and any member of the public that pisses her off

Reactions: 11

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
Good to see she’s well enough to post adverts on her stories but not to give a proper apology or update for everyone that’s booked a ticket to her one woman shit show

Reactions: 10

howandwhy

VIP Member
wild idea Laura, but if you try on a dress or top and the buttons don't do up over your chest, maybe just take the approach of using your common sense and....don't buy it. so desperate for content that she has wasted money buying an ugly dress that doesn't fit her to film a 20 second reel which she thinks is "comedy", when we all know her ulterior motive is that she has now bought the dress so will wear it regardless, because she gets a thrill from i decently exposing herself in public, so any excuse to wear a dress where the buttons don't do up properly, so her grimy bra is on show, plus the way the material is stretched she knows that the buttons are so strained the dress could tear open any moment and expose her tits to the world.

also hilarious that she has obvs bought herself a size 14 dress and squidged herself into it trying to give th impression she has HUGE tits, when the dress is also visibly strained across her gunt, so it's clearly too small in general and if she actually bought clothes that fit her, it wouldn't be an issue. but ofc she won't, but she doesn't CARE about clothes sizes - yet always makes a point of stating that everything she buys is a size 14. 🤣🤣
She looks shit in everything she wears! Her fashion sense is dreadful, like she is trying to be edgy and different, but ends up looking like Sue Pollard every time. Sorry Sue!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

howandwhy

VIP Member
all the time in the world and she still cant think of a funny joke.

Clown
Lol, that's because she isn't funny and she is a bit simple, so doesn't have the intelligence to come up with anything, except for bum, farts, shits, piss, fanny, willy stuff....like a 5 year old.

Reactions: 9

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
claims she is struggling so much that she has to cancel her tour - yet she is fully able to be online, dicking around filming the usual crude reels and sharing ads, while also planning to start a podcast for subscribers. but anyone who dares question her lies about a bReAkDoWn will be attacked by her #bekind army. 🙄

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
Wait what, she’s advertising skincare??? She says in the Ad for collagen that she bought the product. What a lie - she would have been gifted it and apparently it’s really expensive. The discount code she listed is not working as the people in her comments keep saying. The brand keep popping up to tell people to DM them if they want the actual discount code that works.

And a few people are rightfully calling her out in the comments saying the side by side pic is no comparison as she’s pulling different expression in the pics. She looks fucking foul in both of them so I’m not really sure the collagen is working for her. I just cannot understand a beauty brand aligning with this skank - how is that a good advert for their product!

• Sad
Reactions: 8

instaknobs

VIP Member
When you realise you don’t have any content or material to do a tour but can hide under another mental break down.

Yea that.

Foul human.

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
It's alright for some, isn't it! Rubbing it in people's faces, those who can't afford to take time off to "heal" (she is such a bullshitter)! Rubbing it in the faces of the people who paid fir train tickets, hotels, child care and couldn't get those costs back, after she cancelled last minute.

Now she gets to sit around at home, do puzzles, yoga and some other fancy therapy at the cost of her sheep (and probably the tax payer, I bet she is on benefits).
Seems in poor taste to be gloating how much spare time she has to work on herself. I guess it’s easy when you don’t have a day job, you do fuck all parenting and you live in a shit tip.

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
ah, mentioning her mental health issues and hinting at a potential breakdown to boost engagement clearly wasn't working, so now she's using the grief card to manipulate her followers, claiming that the grief from losing her dad has suddenly hit her and she is struggling - presumably as a way to remind her fans NOT to criticise her for cancelling her tour without bothering to give a proper update, claiming she needed to take a break from social media and then...simply continuing to post shit ads and the usual crude reels. 🙄

just wait til she realises that it is Mental Health Awareness week, she won't be able to resist the urge to leap on the bandwagon & share a few reels about therapy and TrAuMa and an exaggerated rehash of her fabricated "i NeArLy DiEd!!!!!!!" story to get herself some sympathy and attention. 😡

instaknobs

VIP Member
Seems in poor taste to be gloating how much spare time she has to work on herself. I guess it’s easy when you don’t have a day job, you do fuck all parenting and you live in a shit tip.
all the time in the world and she still cant think of a funny joke.

Clown

• Haha

howandwhy

VIP Member
She's either done this on purpose to wind us up, or it's been unfortunately randomly selected? Either way, she is disgusting and seriously goes out of her way to make herself even more fugly than she already is. Gross. Embarrassing her poor kids even though she is meant to be "healing"...
---
Has Steve left her yet?

Attachments

• Sick