Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
I had to LOL at these comments on the cold water swimming post. Are they not aware that she is their Wormy Bum Overlord?! None in the kingdom has more depressed bumworms than she!
meanwhile, it's Smelbin who is adding to pollution in the sea, adding to the filth with her own disgusting infestation of bumworms. 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3

howandwhy

VIP Member
claims she is struggling so much that she has to cancel her tour - yet she is fully able to be online, dicking around filming the usual crude reels and sharing ads, while also planning to start a podcast for subscribers. but anyone who dares question her lies about a bReAkDoWn will be attacked by her #bekind army. 🙄
Just goes to show what an utter failure she is
---
And when hardly anyone subscribes to their shite podcast, she'll probably fake even more mental illness to get attention

Reactions: 3

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
So it seems she well enough to do her shitcast with her withered mate. Begging for stories because they have no content
that's what I thought! such a SUCCESSFUL female comedian and influenza that she is desperately begging her followers to provide content for her podcast! 🤣🤣
---
also, sharing this with the hashtag #humour. 🙄

pretending she put effort into trying to draw a hand with a middle finger up, when it's painfully obvious she purposefully drew it to look vaguely like a penis because she thinks it's #comedy - the only funny thing about it is that she's so desperate for content she has shared it at least three times, thinking it is peak hilarity, plus anyone with a brain can see that is the index finger, not the middle finger - sure, not everyone can draw well, but people tend to know which finger is which.

Screenshot_20240603_000232_com.zhiliaoapp.musically_edit_1568747466148126.jpg

Reactions: 2

howandwhy

VIP Member
This is why her brand failed! The quality is shit. She apparently doesn’t make prom dresses but this was an exception. I’m not surprised It doesn’t fit the poor girl and the pattern was so basic even a kid would be able to make it. Along with collaborating with smelbin who’s disgusting this is the reason her business went down the pan!
Wow, that is dreadful, that poor girl!

boundandgagged

VIP Member
Ad's, aff links, showing gross clothes she's bought, absolute shit content, and sheer desperation for money, how about staying of the socials and fucking off Laura

boundandgagged

VIP Member
Wait what, she’s advertising skincare??? She says in the Ad for collagen that she bought the product. What a lie - she would have been gifted it and apparently it’s really expensive. The discount code she listed is not working as the people in her comments keep saying. The brand keep popping up to tell people to DM them if they want the actual discount code that works.

And a few people are rightfully calling her out in the comments saying the side by side pic is no comparison as she’s pulling different expression in the pics. She looks fucking foul in both of them so I’m not really sure the collagen is working for her. I just cannot understand a beauty brand aligning with this skank - how is that a good advert for their product!
Surprised she's leaving the negative comments on cos she usually deletes straightaway

SheLeft

VIP Member
it wasn't even that she asked Smelbin to model her clothes - she actually collaborated with Laura to create a range of dresses in her honour, thus forever associated her brand with filth, grime and worms. it was doomed from that moment. 🤢🤢
Which brand is it? I fancy a nosey!

howandwhy

VIP Member
ah, mentioning her mental health issues and hinting at a potential breakdown to boost engagement clearly wasn't working, so now she's using the grief card to manipulate her followers, claiming that the grief from losing her dad has suddenly hit her and she is struggling - presumably as a way to remind her fans NOT to criticise her for cancelling her tour without bothering to give a proper update, claiming she needed to take a break from social media and then...simply continuing to post shit ads and the usual crude reels. 🙄

just wait til she realises that it is Mental Health Awareness week, she won't be able to resist the urge to leap on the bandwagon & share a few reels about therapy and TrAuMa and an exaggerated rehash of her fabricated "i NeArLy DiEd!!!!!!!" story to get herself some sympathy and attention. 😡
I'm still waiting for her SM hiatus to start.....as she seems to be posting more and more each day.

howandwhy

VIP Member
Still not funny! When will she f off? Her followers must be so bored
---
Posting old videos still, I know she said she would, but come on smelbin, either fuck off or stop poking your poor sheep 🐑 with tired old shit.
---
Oh and take your shitty tour details down from FB..

howandwhy

VIP Member
so basically, Laura has finally lost weight - which she has been desperate to achieve for ages, especially given her recent fury that although she goes to the gym for her mental health and has no weight loss goals, she was also angry that she HADNT lost weight, (because in reality, her goal was to lose weight, she just didn't want to admit it because she likes to pretend she's a "diet culture rebel" while funding the diet industry by buying shape wear etc 🤦🏻‍♂️) - but whatever, she says she's lost weight. I don't believe a single person has commented on her weight, let alone asked her how she lost weight, because if she HAD it must be a minimal amount as I wouldn't have noticed by looking at her. but ofc, she is so desperate to announce to all her followers hat she has lost weight - because despite denying it, she very much defines her worth by her clothes size, so she has fabricated a story which means she can both highlight that she has lost a few lbs and also remind everyone of her TrAuMa. urgh. so fucking predictable. 🙄

oh, and whoever left this comment - speak for yourself! she may never wash and be infested with worms and regularly soil her underwear and live in a grimy, rat-infested crack den of a house and hate her kids, but that doesn't mean Laura "represents most women into he UK", ffs. and the last thing she needs is encouragement to share more of her grimy, vulgar content. 🤢🤢

View attachment 2964320
Ah, so that is why she cancelled her show, so she could concentrate on losing weight. Thanks for clarifying Smelbin! I bet she got heckled for her weight and had a tantrum about it and cancelled her tour, under the guise of the mental health card (as well as realising that ahe isnt funny and her ticket sales were shit)! So, she said she'd only be sharing old video reels and she'd be on an SM hiatus, but she comes online to show off her weight loss! What's it to be Smelbin? If you were suffering from "trauma", like real proper mental health issues, the last thing on your mind would be "hmmmm what shit can I post today" and "oh i have to show off my weight loss", "oh i need validation and attention"! Such a liar! She's backtracking and obviously desperate to keep her followers and all the idiots who booked her tickets hanging on.

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
This is why her brand failed! The quality is shit. She apparently doesn’t make prom dresses but this was an exception. I’m not surprised It doesn’t fit the poor girl and the pattern was so basic even a kid would be able to make it. Along with collaborating with smelbin who’s disgusting this is the reason her business went down the pan!
poor kid, having to go to her prom in THAT hideous, ill-fitting monstrosity. even without being able to see her face, you can tell by her body language - clenched fist - that she isn't comfortable. 😔

howandwhy

VIP Member
Omg just watched that Carlys videos, how many times did she say eeeeeerrrmmm. Annoying, like her shit clothes. Oh and she just happened to make the decision in April, probably after the accountant said look love this ain't happening.....see how Smelbin hasn't mentioned her at all. Now she's a proper nobody, Smelbin has dumped her

howandwhy

VIP Member
Looks like she is still begging with her unaff links. Plus selling her shit rags on vinted, gross

Reactions: 1

howandwhy

VIP Member
Looks like she needs money! Begging people to pay for her crap podcast with her withered old friend V Emes. Yawn

Tookster

Chatty Member
Christ alive! I can’t see for shit but give me two hours with a singer and I reckon I would do a better job 😂

• Haha

howandwhy

VIP Member
Look at the posts on her SM. Some unhappy campers there.

That sex toy thing is gross. All I can imagine is that thing near her wormy, sweaty, hairy, stinking flaps. I'd not buy anything that woman advertises
---
so she's claimed that she is taking time away from social media due to her mental health - yet is still able to film and share reels of herself with the usual sexually inappropriate behaviour, wandering through a public wood waving sex toys around and talking about pleasuring herself, regardless of any members of the public who may overhear her - including children. she is beyond disgusting.

like whatever, people use sex toys - although the association between Smelbin and pleasure will ruin that for anyone 🤢🤢 - but there is a difference between challenging the feelings of shame surrounding female self-pleasure and walking through the woods waving a sex toy, which we all know she will have used on herself while hiding in the bushes to get a twisted thrill from the idea of someone randomly seeing her - like the time she filmed a story, super excited that an elderly couple had seen her indecently exposeing herself in the woods and couldn't wait to tell all her followers that she hadn't even pulled her pants back up before filming.

she is a predator and needs to be stopped before she either harms of traumatiss someone. i dread to think what her poor kids have been exposed to. i really hope her supposed BrEaKdOwN and cancelled your are the result of SS involvement. 😔
Yup, she also continues to confuse her followers, with her random, shitty posts. I hope SS are involved too.

Attachments