Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Still no reviews, hardly any tags of her show from all these audience members who seemingly had the best nights of their lives. Wonder if she remembered that her Dad passed away, and that there's probably going to be a funeral!?
i still can't get over how she exaggerates her your as though she is performing at huge, major venues, and has "sold out" thousands of tickets - when in actuality, she is performing at tiny comedy clubs and not even managing to sell all the tickets! genuine comedy clubs, but the kind that people perform at when they are in the very early days of TRYING to become a successful comedian, yet Laura has already labelled herself with the title of "successful female comedian" *cringe* because she thinks so highly of herself. she is never going to be one of those now super successful comedians she dreams of, who initially perform at comedy clubs and Edinburgh fringe, and are now famous and have genuine sell-out tours! 🤦🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 8

TenerifeTigger

Chatty Member
I've just found this thread thanks to mumsnet moaning about it and I agree she's manky.

I'm ashamed to be the same age as her and also same name.

• Heart

Miss Villanelle

Chatty Member
If her dog got in with sheep the farmer is within his rights to shoot it. She needs to train it and stop letting it off to terrorise others.

DontQuoteMe

Chatty Member
Her children are definitely having a worse upbringing! Plus I’m of the age where seat belts didn’t even exist in the back of the car!!!

Fizz22

VIP Member
I cannot express how much she hates those kids. Has a paranormal experience, supposedly and leaves the kids in the house. Wtf

• Wow
  • Sad

Catlady1

VIP Member
I don’t get why you’d suddenly follow someone because their Dad passed away. And I don’t get why you’d want those type of followers. Are people really wanting to see someone lose it through grief? I don’t presume to comment why an individual would suffer a mental health crisis but Laura strikes me as someone whose mental health problems centre on herself. She is at the centre of every single crisis event problem in her own world. As people have mentioned before classic HPD

bird.13

Anyone seen her latest vid about Egyptian day. Yet another example of her purposely making her children a laughing stock in the aid of cheap content. She’s vile, and I feel beyond sorry and sad for her kids.

howandwhy

VIP Member
Has she got Alopecia now?
---

Surely she is trying to look ridiculous in the hope some miracle makeover company sponsor her. Why would you shave that middle part and keep side burns?
It’s A joke right?
She is trying and failing to so that thing where women shave the side of their head. Natalie Dorma had a character in The Hunger Games with the style. It obviously suites her, but not skanky smelbin. She just looks like a drug addict. She is vile.

Oh and her dog killing a squirrel. She said there wasn't a mark on the poor thing, but that's probably because it had a broken neck from her dog thrashing it and shaking it about, as dogs do with toys! Thing is, why the hell does she have to tell everyone? I hate her even more now. The dog was clearly off the lead and she was paying no attention to what it was doing. But why tell everyone on SM????

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
she bought the treatment for her "bum worms" 🤢 at the airport, and less than 24 hours, has decided they are gone. that will be part of the issue as to why she has them constantly - that, plus her horrendous lack of hygiene - as the treatment can take up to two or three days to work properly and kill them all off, plus it doesn't kill the eggs so treatment may be necessary again in a few weeks and is likely why she then announces she is infested "again" - it's just a constant infestation, festering away inside her as more eggs continue to hatch, because she has never properly treated them. 🤢🤢

as for her suddenly claiming she has a "phobia" of vomiting - fuck off Laura. attempting to jump on yet another bandwagon, when emetophobia is a very real, and often debilitating, phobia that really affects people's lives. it's not just a generic "i don't like being throwing up" - as it's hardly something the majority of people would claim to enjoy. basically like when people claim to have OCD because they like to keep their stationery in order. 😡

• Sick

boundandgagged

VIP Member
do u know what? Since I'm blocked, i am living my best life. I havent thrown up in my mouth in a week now.
Aaah I remember when I was blocked, twas a good day and I also got a mention from her calling me a cunt, little old me got right under her grey, rancid skin

• Haha

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
What is she on about, saying one of her sons kept asking if the Easter Bunny had been, he's 8😳😳😳 is that not too old to believe in that, surely Easter bunny is for kids 5/6 max. She always speaks about her kids in such an awful way, it begs the question, why on earth did she have any🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Miss Villanelle

Chatty Member
When my mum died suddenly the last thing I wanted to do was go onto social media. She is using it to advantage herself. Hasn't washed her hair ffs that's nothing new.

• Angry
  • Heart

Stephie

VIP Member
Why when I think of her intimate gatherings up and down the country. Do I picture a scene from The Witches. Her stood on stage as the Grand High Witch. Her followers sat excitedly knowing everyone in the room hates their children as much as them. And they are all about to revel in that hate and feel seen by others who wish they'd never become parents

• Haha

howandwhy

VIP Member
Lying about her adhd "diagnosis", but mentioned the panorama documentary about fake diagnosis, she is full on a liar, she has filled out the online survey and diagnosed herself. Which is why she mentioned the documentary. I thought she'd gone quiet about it ever since that aired, but as ticket sales are clearly not happening, she's dragged out the old sympathy, attention seeking, begging people to buy her tickets.
---
Do ppl at the gym know she’s infested with worms?? 🤢🤢🤢
Not sure, I think someone should let them know
---
Trauma my arse..again making it sound soooo bad and traumatic. Nothing of any noteworthiness has happened to this lying cretin. She wouldn't know trauma, if it smacked her in her buck toothed mouth.

As someone who has had serious trauma and suffers from ptsd, she makes me so angry. If she did suffer from trauma, she'd not be as bold as she is telling total stranger they're cunts, or putting her life on SM. She'd be wanting to avoid anything that might trigger it..e.g, for someone who hates/is scared of needles, she is covered in expensive (crap) tattoos, all etched into her grey, lumpy skin with needles...

Last edited:
  • Heart

barmj

Chatty Member
How mature! Laura has a temper tantrum for some reason and refuses to take the boys to the movies. Went to the beach instead and laughed the whole way home because one of her sons fell in the water and was freezing cold. Wtf?

• Angry

Stephie

VIP Member
Haven't wayched any of skanky Belbins made up stories in a while. Until today. And it's a good job she only goes to the gym for her mental health. Because she's chucked up a bit. I'd be well fucked off paying a PT and gym membership. Only to get fatter. But luckily the few extra lbs won't bother body positive Laura

• Haha

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
How on earth does she make her son’s bday all about her?!?!? I am sure she is getting dirty and skankier by the day!

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
This came up in my feed, although I keep deleting her from history on fb. This post is from almost a year ago. She is such a hypocrite, she still pulls ugly faces and is still trying to "find herself" with the stupid colouring in tattoos and shitty dyed hair. Plus she spent a lot of time dressed as a big pink minge, well after the date on this post. She really is thick. I think she is properly mentally ill, with depression and HPD. She can't live her life without seeking attention and validation, that is definitely someone who is not happy with themselves. Yes there's actors and comedians etc who post on SM, but many of them were around before SM and see SM as a chore. Whereas she constantly churns out crap, and not only is it panic posted crap it's the same old boring crap.
"never got the guy i liked"?! wow, way to announce to the world that your husband is a consolation prize who you married simply because you realised that they guys you actually liked were never going to like you back, so decided that making do with Steve is as a husband is better than nothing! even when she went through thta stage of claiming she was a lesbian and Steve is the only guy she would ever be with, and that she would immediately ditch him for a woman, she couldn't lure any women to fall in love with her either, and again, she was forced to accept that she was stuck in her marriage, as she couldn't convince any of the hot women she was stalking to let her use them as an excuse to to cheat on Steve and break up their marriage.

must be lovely for him to know she feels that way - and for her kids to know that she doesn't love their dad, in exactly the same way she doesn't love them - and for all their friends and classmates to have access to that information too! 😔

• Sad