Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Just reminding us that gingers are hot...*she* married *one*.

As if she had pick of a bunch of stunners fawning over her ugly fucking mug and she lowered herself just enough to pick Steve.

I dunno what she sees when she looks in the mirror but it's not what we all see and she should frankly be glad that someone *even a ginger* would look twice at her. Fucking wretch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

howandwhy

VIP Member
"surprised" her outfit split, despite purposefully opting to wear a catsuit that is visibly too small for her and straining at the seams to then gurn about on the stage. - crouch and crawl and whatever the fuck else. hardly a "surprise" Laura - that was quite clearly the intention. i
especially as well all know she gets such a thrill out lf indecently exposing herself to unsuspecting strangers. the only "funny" part about the situation is that she is claiming it was an accident! 🙄

View attachment 2507170
Silly, fat, ugly cnut
That stage looks like a school assembly stage lol..cheap nasty venue. Just like her.

Pog Paulba

"Why do these things always happen to me?"

They don't. They literally don't. You make them up for your idiot followers.

Also, what's with the "when someone says women don't masturbate" meme on her story? Who says that? Again, literally nobody. It isn't the 1920s.

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
I know a few people have complained and yet they still use her. I've stopped buying anything this grotesque, horrific excuse of a human being sells/promotes..she is absolutely disgusting. Plus a nasty person as well.
i remem people complained about her rolling around in the kitchen worktop and humping the Hello Fresh box at the same time she was talking about having "bum works" etc, because the utter disregard fir basic hygiene was vile, and the company responded with some crap about how they like a range of different influencers to advertise their products - and now she is quite happily sharing that she knowingly leaves good in her fridge to fester and rot, leaving it there in purpose because she can't be bothered to deal with it. it's disgusting and I don't understand why ANY food brand would their name associated her. 🤢🤢

• Sick

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
for what reason has she decided she needs to "normalise" photos of women not perfectly made-up or smiling, looking exhausted etc, in photos with their newborn baby?! as far as I was aware, that is fucking "normal"! like sure, you get celebs with make-up artists on hand before they have photoshoots etc, and while i am sure there ARE mothers who looked flawless after giving birth, the reality is that the photos shared by influencers on IG aren't going to be the ones taken immediately after they have given birth - they have obvs chosen which ones they want to share, potentially having edited the images or used filters etc - just because they haven't shared "realistic" photos of themselves holding their new born doesn't mean it isn't normal to take photos! it hardly needs "normalising", ffs. the majority of new mothers are going to want photos of their newborn child, regardless of how tired they look - they may choose not to share them, their choice entirely, but it's not as though those moments are going undocumented because mothers in general are shunning the camera due to their smudged mascara. just fuck off, Laura.

it also says a hell of a lot that the reel she shared recently on tiktok talking about her grief and the loss of her father has the tag #comedy. yeah, total jokes! and in the same reel, a mention of her "breakdown" and the usual claim that she "almost took her own life" - and again, not to minimise suicidal thoughts in the slightest, but ffs, making the decision to go to A&E because she was experiencing suicidal ideation is not the same as "nearly dying", as she often refers to it. Just stop. 😡

• Heart

Star15sh

VIP Member
Give it a week and she'll be saying how she walked into his room and caught him doing something into a white sock

• Sick

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Typical sheeple reply 🙄
(Apologies for the lack of cropping)
View attachment 2740658
"maharaja of the world"?! jfc, what is wrong with these people?! utterly deluded - although admittedly, the fact they have assumed she is a man - hence the "maharaja" reference - is very fitting. the last thing Laura needs is her narcissism to be further fuelled by idiots declaring their love for her and announcing they are referring to their train journey to see her show as a "pilgrimage.". 🙄

• Haha

Miss Villanelle

Chatty Member
Nothing wrong with validating that being a parent is hard. But she has to go to the extreme and speak disgustingly about her Sons.
I hope when they grow up they disown the vile bitch!

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
She’s on TikTok calling her kids Cunts again. What an absolute waste of air she is
"am I still a good mum if I repeatedly called my kids cunts and swear at then behind their back?!" i mean, i get she's trying to be funny and this is yet another attempt at being a #femalecomedian - but to clarify Laura, even taking the verbally abusive behaviour towards your kids out of the equation, the fact you call your kids cunts and still aren't sure whether or not that is the behaviour of a" good mum" very much answers your question.

also, the reels she shares on tiktok where she shows snippets of random men working out, always wearing very tight shorts, while then making crude comments about their size etc is truly disturbing. she does it repeatedly, and it's random men she has found on tiktok, lusting over and making inappropriate comments about them in a way any man would be rightfully torn to shreds if he created endless reels making crude comments about women working out in tight bra tops etc, and plastering her sex pest behaviour all over social media - all under the guise of "it's fine for me to make comments about men because I'm not a MAN and I'm not a sexual predator - I'm a female comedian! it's FUNNY!" 😡

• Angry

Catlady1

VIP Member
I don’t know about her kids being badly behaved or neuro diverse but some basic parenting skills wouldn’t go amiss would they? Like saying no you’ve had sufficient waffles or whatever it was go and get dressed or go and play. Stop fighting. If they don’t stop fighting there will be repercussions. Not just sitting there with your adult colouring book!!! and letting them get on with it. Isn’t it our job as adults to lead the way with normal behaviour being reasonably clean and smell nice?? Although maybe I’ve answered my own questions if the only example her kids have got in life is old Smellbin and her wet wipe of a husband!

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
she bought two pairs of DMs at the end of last year, and yesterday shared a story about how she was contemplating treating herself to yet another pair - but yet again, with a photo of the shoes, but no details other than the #aff link, essentially luring people into clicking the link, which earns her money to buy another pair! it's gross - especially after sharing the "breakdown" post and reminding everyone about her father's death, she is then exploiting that knowing her followers will feel sympathy towards her, to help fund her third pair of DMs in the past few weeks! if she wants new boots, just buy them - manipulating people into lining her pockets with aff links using her "grief" to suck them in is gross and just shows how little her dad meant to her. - it's all about what SHE can get out of the situation.

howandwhy

VIP Member
I do not come here that often but I was expecting this ….
This is karma, I believe things happen for a reason and her behaviour and the way she treats her kids and long suffering husband has come back to bite her in her worm infested spotty arse (she claims to have a spotty arse)! There is nothing wrong with her, it's simply her not being able to sell her tickets to her shitty show! Also to leave it to the last minute where so called fans will now have cancel possible transportation, hotels etc, is deeply unfair and uncaring! I hope she never comes back on SM and spends the time rebuilding relationships with her sons and making it right with them, oh and the long suffering husband.
---
She has taken that post down now!!! Hope she hasn't changed her mind!

• Haha
  • Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Sold out tours really? Surely she would have earned more than that
when Laura uses the phrase "sold out!", it doesn't mean the tour is sold out - it means she abs a shit load of unsold tickets to flog, so she claims the tour is "sold out" and then makes a big deal out of realeasing "MORE tickets" - which are simply the tickets that didn't sell, in the hope it will cause her fans to panic buy, thinking there are only a few left, when in relaityh, half the seats in the venue are empty. 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Haha

Jumbojet1251

Chatty Member
I’ve just seen her tiktok about pulling ingrown hairs out of her minge. The thought of it coupled with seeing the intense uglyness of her unwashed face, drooping skin and tongue flicking about has ruined today before it’s even started.

LAURA YOU ARE HIDEOUS!

• Sick
  • Haha
None of that happened on her holidays. None.

The only thing I believe is that her fanny stank. But her kid didn't tell her that.

Who are these people who thinks she's funny?

It's the same regurgitated shite day-in-day-out with the word "fuck" inserted into every sentence, whilst her brain is trying to conjure up the next lie in her very unfunny, untrue story.

She is fucking repulsive.

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
She is vile! How can one family have worms so often…wouldn’t it make you have a major rethink about your hygiene? People commenting that they have had it loads too due to being nail biters..both my kids went through a lengthy phase of biting their nails (years) and not once did any family member end up with worms 🤢