Knee Deep In Life #8 Skanky Belbin what a pig, begging idiots to go to her gig!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plus the fact she took her kids out of school to go on said crappy holiday. Hope she falls foul of the new attendance rules and fines that come out in August
I can't bear stinky wormy smelbin, but I don't think any parent should have to pay school holiday prices. 😫 don't revoke my tattle licence plz

Reactions: 5
Everyone’s entitled to their opinion on the school attendance fine issue. I get that life experience is important family time etc. But Smellbin goes on about hating the school holidays and always arranges things to do on her own when her kids are off school THEN takes them out of school to take them on holidays AND moans about said holiday! Make it make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's still begging people to buy her overpriced tickets to her tit show in Scotland..she isn't funny at all, I'm sure the people who have purchased them will mostly be disappointed and have bought them out of sympathy, or to go and see if thing actually exists and is actually really like she portrays on SM. A dirty, foul smelling ogre
---
How small are her kids for one of them to run head first into her pelvic bone? She’ll make anything up for her revolting ‘comedy’ especially if she can throw in the words: minge, fanny, penis, stinks etc 🤢
She is the size of an ogre, a total freak. Who stinks, is infested with worms and sweats profusely
---
Wormy Smelbin, cheapskate skank, unfunny, not a comedian, hasn't got ADHD, still trying to flog her tickets for an extortionate fee!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Laura is someone who makes no secret of the fact that she HATES people, i general. why would you spend money booking a holiday on a cruise, literally trapped on a ship 24/7 with a bunch of strangers - AND the kids you hate - she can't even cope with an hour-long car journey with her children, let alone the confines of what would presumably be a relatively small cabin and constantly being in close proximity with strangers because she is literally ON A bleeping BOAT. i genuinely believe she booked a cruise solely so she could return home and moan about it - i almost pity her, going on a holiday she knew she would hate all for the sake of content instead of going on a holiday she might actually enjoy, although admittedly that's unlikely if it was a family holiday and she was forced to enudre spending time with her kids. 🤷🏻‍♂️

i do feel sorry for the other people on board the cruise though, having to out up with Laura and her appalling attitude, no doubt picking fights with people and referring to them aggressively as "cunts" - especially those she was complaining about who had the AUDACITY to be hungry at meal times and managed to get in the queue before her. she would be a total nightmare to be stuck in a ship with - and i also feel sorry for the cruise ship staff, because she was likely complaining constantly - and if it wasn't her complaints they were dealing with, it would be complaints from other people who she had hurled a tyrant of verbal abuse at, or indecently exposed herself in front of/guys she made inappropriate threats to about how she'd love to sit on their face with her worm-infested genitals, claiming it was totally fine because she's not a sexual predator she is a "female comedian". 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I've just watched her latest reel (I don't know when I last watched one. Looking at her turns my stomach too much). But is that how she's delivering her 'comedy' now? Literally reeling off a script she has memorised, fitting in as many words as possible, about something which didn't happen. Without any pauses. She's like a child in a school play

• Haha
Everyone’s entitled to their opinion on the school attendance fine issue. I get that life experience is important family time etc. But Smellbin goes on about hating the school holidays and always arranges things to do on her own when her kids are off school THEN takes them out of school to take them on holidays AND moans about said holiday! Make it make sense.
The only sense is she's a bleep

Reactions: 2
I would like to see her try comedy at a comedy club, rather than hiring out a small room and selling tickets make her money back. She isn't funny!

I’d like to see her put her comedy clips on YouTube so she can get feedback from the bottom half of the internet!

I would like to see her try comedy at a comedy club, rather than hiring out a small room and selling tickets make her money back. She isn't funny!
My dream is for her to go to Edinburgh. Can you imagine the reviews? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My dream is for her to go to Edinburgh. Can you imagine the reviews? 😂
I dunno coz the Scummy Mummies have been doing Edinburgh forever and their lame comedy must get good reviews so who knows what they’d say about the wormy child hater!

Reactions: 3
Her latest few tik toks and reels have been so tit with hardly any views or likes surely she’s starting to realise everyone bleeping hates her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I do not come here that often but I was expecting this ….
This is karma, I believe things happen for a reason and her behaviour and the way she treats her kids and long suffering husband has come back to bite her in her worm infested spotty arse (she claims to have a spotty arse)! There is nothing wrong with her, it's simply her not being able to sell her tickets to her crappy show! Also to leave it to the last minute where so called fans will now have cancel possible transportation, hotels etc, is deeply unfair and uncaring! I hope she never comes back on SM and spends the time rebuilding relationships with her sons and making it right with them, oh and the long suffering husband.
---
She has taken that post down now!!! Hope she hasn't changed her mind!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.