Knee Deep In Life #8 Skanky Belbin what a pig, begging idiots to go to her gig!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably enjoyed shouting at them. Like she enjoys shouting at complete strangers on rhe street and calling them cnuts. She really is the image of Britain gone wrong.
I'd give/do anything to be a mum and yet no matter what I do it just won't happen, and then you have this rotten, wormy witch who has been blessed with 2 beautiful little boys and she treats them like a total hindrance to her life 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
her latest tiktok reel where she shows the pants she is wearing and says they are a pair she borrowed from someone 15 years ago and never gave back to whoever owned them - more like whoever lent the to her didn't want them returned 🤢 - but like....is that a thing?! I may have borrowed a pair of socks from a friend or a top in my teens or whatever - which i then washed, and returned - but knickers?! like, even freshly washed pants, i wouldn't be keen to borrow a pair of someone else's.... maybe it's just me, but major ick. 🤢

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
God she is absolutely gross🤢🤢🤢🤢 that reel about going to the bathroom to scream away from her kids, she's got stuff in her teeth🤮🤮🤮🤮 and 2 down picking her pants out of her fanny🤮🤮🤮🤮
How on earth is she thinking this tit is funny. To say she has nearly 500k followers her engagement is terrible!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
God she is absolutely gross🤢🤢🤢🤢 that reel about going to the bathroom to scream away from her kids, she's got stuff in her teeth🤮🤮🤮🤮 and 2 down picking her pants out of her fanny🤮🤮🤮🤮
How on earth is she thinking this tit is funny. To say she has nearly 500k followers her engagement is terrible!
Like I've said in the past, she gets a tiny % of engagement from her "followers", most are people who probably clicked follow once and then never paid her any attention since doing so. I think if IG ran an algorithm to remove users from following someone after say 30 days of no interest/interaction you'd see those numbers plumet.

She is also still begging people to buy her tickets, for her boring, full of swearing, so called stand up. Just goes to show she really isn't all that, like she likes to think she is

Reactions: 3
Why does she just keep doing the same stupid thing over and over again! That ridiculous dance and swearing about her kids, with that horrific camera angle, she makes me feel ill.

Reactions: 6
That house is such a tit hole
Eurgh, came here to say the same thing.

Clean your bleeping house, and if you don’t want your kids let someone else have them. All this tit she is spouting about surviving an 80s upbringing, why is she trying to one up her kids, surely living with her is bleeping worse.

Her children are definitely having a worse upbringing! Plus I’m of the age where seat belts didn’t even exist in the back of the car!!!

Jeez, her house is a shithole, why doesn't she do some cleaning and tidying, lazy cow, constantly shaming her kids online, disgusting. Surely the eldest one at secondary will be getting picked on after seeing her social media.
Pissed myself at this comment😂😂the two replies make me angry, be kind🙄🙄🙄 erm how about you duck off, KDIL is not kind about her kids, people can say what they like, if you don't like it, stop posting what you post🤬🤬🤬
This sort of things says a lot about the idiots who follow her and think she's bleeping funny😑😑😑

Attachments

Reactions: 5
If you’re famous enough to have a UK comedy tour then surely you can afford a cleaner?? Or get the long-suffering bearded wimp to lend a helping hand instead of wasting time filming stupid videos of each other for cringey couples content.

If you’re famous enough to have a UK comedy tour then surely you can afford a cleaner?? Or get the long-suffering bearded wimp to lend a helping hand instead of wasting time filming stupid videos of each other for cringey couples content.
it's because she relishes in the fact that her house resembles a "crack den" - a term she stole from tattle that wasn't meant as a compliment 🙄 - because she thinks that she can use having a filth house as "comedy" - in the same way she thinks it is humorous to talk about her lack of personal hygiene etc. it's also a way she likes to emphasise her supposed ADHD, because she blames her inability to clean her house on iNaTEnTiVeNeSs - same with her not washing the dirty laundry so her and the kids have to wear the same pair of dirty underwear for days etc - when really it's because she prefers to spend her days on the sofa eating chocolate or slagging off her kids in her stories. she WANTS her bedroom and kitchen etc to be grimy because that is the background she wants for the content and reels she films. by Laura's logic, it's not neglect or abusive to force your kids to live in a filthy, unhealthy environment when you are a "female comedian!" - in exactly the same way it's okay for her to stalk strangers and expose herself indecently in public and make sexual threats to delivery men etc - all totally justified if you label it as "comedy" because being a sexual predator is simply part of her job. 🙄

the reel she posted recently where she said in the caption that she was trying to learn how to "gentle parent" is a joke in itself! i don't think regularly referring to your kids as cunts or sticking your finger up at them behind their back whenever they ask you a question quite fits the technique. 🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Jeez, her house is a shithole, why doesn't she do some cleaning and tidying, lazy cow, constantly shaming her kids online, disgusting. Surely the eldest one at secondary will be getting picked on after seeing her social media.
Pissed myself at this comment😂😂the two replies make me angry, be kind🙄🙄🙄 erm how about you duck off, KDIL is not kind about her kids, people can say what they like, if you don't like it, stop posting what you post🤬🤬🤬
This sort of things says a lot about the idiots who follow her and think she's bleeping funny😑😑😑
In her case it’s “in a world where you can be anything, be a total bleep

• Haha
Wonder how long it will take for her mum to spot that and delete it
---
Why does she just keep doing the same stupid thing over and over again! That ridiculous dance and swearing about her kids, with that horrific camera angle, she makes me feel ill.
Because she has the intelligence of a fruit fly, I.e. none, no imagination, no brains, no innovation, she is as thick as 2 short planks, an utter duck witt. Which is why she can't come up with anything new.
---
Just for you Smelbin!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
One of her TikTok’s put up yesterday literally has 0 likes! She’s such a bleeping idiot

• Haha
in what possible way is it "comedy" to announce that you knowingly have multiple tubs of rancid, festering food in your fridge, but you leave it there to rot simply because you can't be bothered to throw it away?! as if dumping a few tubs of food into the bin takes any effort whatsoever! it's hardly something to be proud of - the fact that not only your house, but even your fridge is a health hazard! why the hell are Hello Fresh continuing to work with her?! it's not even that her kitchen is grimy and she climbs into the worktop and rolls around on it before preparing food, thus essentially rubbing whatever germs she has on her shoes all over her kids' meals - but the fact she is intentionally allowing bacteria to breed in her fridge is utterly rancid. hardly surprising she is constantly infested with worms and lice - her kids must have built up a pretty solid immune system if they aren't constantly unwell. 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I’ve just seen her tiktok about pulling ingrown hairs out of her minge. The thought of it coupled with seeing the intense uglyness of her unwashed face, drooping skin and tongue flicking about has ruined today before it’s even started.

LAURA YOU ARE HIDEOUS!

• Sick
  • Haha
in what possible way is it "comedy" to announce that you knowingly have multiple tubs of rancid, festering food in your fridge, but you leave it there to rot simply because you can't be bothered to throw it away?! as if dumping a few tubs of food into the bin takes any effort whatsoever! it's hardly something to be proud of - the fact that not only your house, but even your fridge is a health hazard! why the hell are Hello Fresh continuing to work with her?! it's not even that her kitchen is grimy and she climbs into the worktop and rolls around on it before preparing food, thus essentially rubbing whatever germs she has on her shoes all over her kids' meals - but the fact she is intentionally allowing bacteria to breed in her fridge is utterly rancid. hardly surprising she is constantly infested with worms and lice - her kids must have built up a pretty solid immune system if they aren't constantly unwell. 🤢🤢
I don’t understand why Hello Fresh collab with her. She doesn’t seem to fit their brand at all.

I don’t understand why Hello Fresh collab with her. She doesn’t seem to fit their brand at all.
I know a few people have complained and yet they still use her. I've stopped buying anything this grotesque, horrific excuse of a human being sells/promotes..she is absolutely disgusting. Plus a nasty person as well.

I know a few people have complained and yet they still use her. I've stopped buying anything this grotesque, horrific excuse of a human being sells/promotes..she is absolutely disgusting. Plus a nasty person as well.
i remem people complained about her rolling around in the kitchen worktop and humping the Hello Fresh box at the same time she was talking about having "bum works" etc, because the utter disregard fir basic hygiene was vile, and the company responded with some crap about how they like a range of different influencers to advertise their products - and now she is quite happily sharing that she knowingly leaves good in her fridge to fester and rot, leaving it there in purpose because she can't be bothered to deal with it. it's disgusting and I don't understand why ANY food brand would their name associated her. 🤢🤢

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.