Knee Deep In Life #8 Skanky Belbin what a pig, begging idiots to go to her gig!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Festering Smelbin, as comedian you are not! You've loads of worms up your bot! You hate your kids and hate your life, plus you're a terrible wife!

Reactions: 6
And now apparently a wild mouse has moved in with their pet mice.
I’m sure it will very quickly realise the error of its ways and move straight back out again

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And now apparently a wild mouse has moved in with their pet mice.
I’m sure it will very quickly realise the error of its ways and move straight back out again
So, she lives in a cesspit of rotting food, smelly clothes and just grime. No wonder she has mice. Surely someone from SS will see this and question the conditions her sons live in?? Plus with her obviously having mental health issues. Her kids are not able to speak up for themselves! They could be in danger, not just from her, but the utter filth they live in!
---
Why the hell would you share this on SM? Ah, wait, she has no shame....also no care for her kids. I'm sure any kids who go to her kids school will see that and tease them for living like that. Kids are cruel!

the way she is trying to play off the mouse situation as a "wild mouse" who randomly wandered into her house from a nearby field - when in reality, it's very clear that it's a house mouse and that her grimy house is infested with rodents. hardly a surprise girl even that her house is so dirty and filled with festering, rotting food etc, plenty of crumbs for mice and rats to eat not just from the floors, but likely her kitchen worktops too. it's bad enough she brags about her dirty house on social media, and then showing off that she leaves tubs of mouldy food in her fridge, now she is happy to share her house is as infested as she is! 🤢🤢

her house genuinely sounds like a health hazard - both from her descriptions and the photos she has shared - to the point I would be concerned about the risks to her sons growing up in such an environment where they are exposed to a fridge of inedible food that could make them sick, have to wear dirty clothes and underwear for days because their mother refuses to wash their clothes etc - even if she exaggerates it all for the sake of "comedy" content, it's still verging on potential neglect. certainly not something I would be bragging about online - especially as it's not only the dirty environment they are growing up in that places her kids at risk. if SS aren't already involved, they certainly should be.

Reactions: 3
the way she is trying to play off the mouse situation as a "wild mouse" who randomly wandered into her house from a nearby field - when in reality, it's very clear that it's a house mouse and that her grimy house is infested with rodents. hardly a surprise girl even that her house is so dirty and filled with festering, rotting food etc, plenty of crumbs for mice and rats to eat not just from the floors, but likely her kitchen worktops too. it's bad enough she brags about her dirty house on social media, and then showing off that she leaves tubs of mouldy food in her fridge, now she is happy to share her house is as infested as she is! 🤢🤢

her house genuinely sounds like a health hazard - both from her descriptions and the photos she has shared - to the point I would be concerned about the risks to her sons growing up in such an environment where they are exposed to a fridge of inedible food that could make them sick, have to wear dirty clothes and underwear for days because their mother refuses to wash their clothes etc - even if she exaggerates it all for the sake of "comedy" content, it's still verging on potential neglect. certainly not something I would be bragging about online - especially as it's not only the dirty environment they are growing up in that places her kids at risk. if SS aren't already involved, they certainly should be.
Where's the wetwipe husband in all this? Surely he could make some effort to clean up, if she can't/won't? For the sake of his kids and even his health/self worth? To live like that and find it funny/acceptable is not healthy, I'm sure both "adults" in this household have some serious mental health issues
---
I bet it stinks

Surely the oldest Laura could have been in the 80s is 6?!? That's hardly surviving the 80s ya mad smelly boot

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's either that smelbin has told them not to follow her, so all attention remains on her, as she couldn’t possibly have her siblings steal her limelight, or as you say her siblings want nothing to do with her filth and totally crap content..

The random acts of kindness are so far from anything smelbin would ever do as well, polar opposites. There's no way smelbin would ever do anything for anyone else, unless it benefits her
Could you please share the sisters ig so we can all giver her a follow

Reactions: 2
How small are her kids for one of them to run head first into her pelvic bone? She’ll make anything up for her revolting ‘comedy’ especially if she can throw in the words: minge, fanny, penis, stinks etc 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
How small are her kids for one of them to run head first into her pelvic bone? She’ll make anything up for her revolting ‘comedy’ especially if she can throw in the words: minge, fanny, penis, stinks etc 🤢
Yup, she always goes for crotch or hole humour.

Hello Fresh just use any influencer with enough followers. It’s purely a numbers game to get that 60% discount code infront of as many UK consumers as possible.

I try to actively avoid brands that gift free tit endlessly to influencers but it’s so hard as they’re all at it. I need a list of brands that don’t gift free tit. I imagine the list is very small!

I doubt social services will intervene if your house is cluttered and messy and you’re a bit of a tit mother. It takes a whole lot more than that for them to get involved. She’ll just say it’s for comedy value anyway. Nothing to stop Steve doing his bit around the house to keep it tidy so the boys have somewhere cosy and nice to live.

Reactions: 5
She is the most unfunny, boring person to ever try and do comedy. I’m not averse to using a swear word or three - done properly it can make a sketch hilarious. But she just chucks in swear words for the sake of it while talking a load of shite.
And the way she talks about her children is vile - she makes out that they are little children with learning difficulties.
She is a horrible horrible specimen.

Attachments

• Sick
She is the most unfunny, boring person to ever try and do comedy. I’m not averse to using a swear word or three - done properly it can make a sketch hilarious. But she just chucks in swear words for the sake of it while talking a load of shite.
And the way she talks about her children is vile - she makes out that they are little children with learning difficulties.
She is a horrible horrible specimen.
They’re old enough to watch her content where she trash talks them. I can’t even imagine what they think about that.

• Sad
Completely dead behind the eyes! I find this pic quite sinister to be honest, like looking into the eyes of a serial killer (I'm not suggesting she's a SK, aside from all the jokes she murders!)
urgh, she really does look dead behind the eyes. very sinister, and certainly gives an insight in her lack of emotion - she brags about not being able to feel guilt or shame as though being totally devoid of such basic human emotions is something to be proud of, when in reality it is just am indication of her narcissism, and her inability to feel shame means she is happy to speak so cruelly about her kids and humiliate them on a daily basis - especially if when she dismisses it as "comedy", and has decided that her behaviour - both the appalling way she treats her kids and her predatory sexual behaviour towards strangers, public indecent exposure, doxxing people etc - is all acceptable because she is a woman. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 3
Yup, she always goes for crotch or hole humour.

Hello Fresh just use any influencer with enough followers. It’s purely a numbers game to get that 60% discount code infront of as many UK consumers as possible.

I try to actively avoid brands that gift free tit endlessly to influencers but it’s so hard as they’re all at it. I need a list of brands that don’t gift free tit. I imagine the list is very small!

I doubt social services will intervene if your house is cluttered and messy and you’re a bit of a tit mother. It takes a whole lot more than that for them to get involved. She’ll just say it’s for comedy value anyway. Nothing to stop Steve doing his bit around the house to keep it tidy so the boys have somewhere cosy and nice to live.
They've been involved before though, haven't they? I'm sure SS have been before??

Reactions: 1
I'd had go unfollow, can't even hate follow anymore 🤣 she's becoming more and more annoying, like I can cope with gross humour but hers isn't funny 🤷

Reactions: 5
Can't even sit through her latest post. Just been on an amazing holiday and yet still moaning! If holidays are that bad why put yourself through it and spend all that money?! She is a nasty, vile piece of work

Reactions: 4
None of that happened on her holidays. None.

The only thing I believe is that her fanny stank. But her kid didn't tell her that.

Who are these people who thinks she's funny?

It's the same regurgitated shite day-in-day-out with the word "duck" inserted into every sentence, whilst her brain is trying to conjure up the next lie in her very unfunny, untrue story.

She is bleeping repulsive.

Reactions: 8
Can't even sit through her latest post. Just been on an amazing holiday and yet still moaning! If holidays are that bad why put yourself through it and spend all that money?! She is a nasty, vile piece of work
Plus the fact she took her kids out of school to go on said crappy holiday. Hope she falls foul of the new attendance rules and fines that come out in August

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.